Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Indian Couple in Paris - A True Story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st July 2008
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy4u View Post

Hot story plz cont..

Thanks for visiting my thread and giving comments

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1st July 2008

bigbraman is beginning to get noticed
Great Job. Great story

Old 2nd July 2008
I am enjoying the fun at exbii

funkytimmi is hunted by the papparazifunkytimmi is hunted by the papparazifunkytimmi is hunted by the papparazifunkytimmi is hunted by the papparazifunkytimmi is hunted by the papparazi
Ok, what next

Old 2nd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbraman View Post
Great Job. Great story
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkytimmi View Post
Ok, what next

Thanks for the comments

Next part is coming in an hour or so

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

Anu looked at him questioningly.

“Oh no I am tired. I cant go through with it again” Anu informed him with a laugh

“Oh” he exclaimed disappointed

“Just a quick one” he pleaded as he sat next to her

He began to fondle her breasts as he went on “Just let me cum once more..please”

“There are so many other women in the room, why not with them” ? my wife asked him

“I don’t like French women. You are different. I always wanted fuck asian women” he replied with a child like innocence.

Normally my wife would have never tolerated this language, but now the circumstances and the mood were different.

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

She just laughed and lazily and sensually lay down sofa, as if agreeable. Atleast that’s what the young man thought. He scampered on top of my wife, which brought out further laughs from my wife .

“Noo, I am tired” my wife said loudly but light heartedly. The young man got up again disappointed.

By now Pierre was back with glasses of wines. He handed one to my wife which she accepted. I think she was already drunk. If she had any more of the wine, she will pass out, I thought.

She took two sips and sat up. And kissed the young man on his lips.

“Don’t be rough, ok” she told him.with a smile. This was sort of an approval , which made Pierre happy. She looked at me.

“Hubby dearie, watch me now and cum ! she teased me

“please be on your fours” the young man requested my wife

“aha” she responded but complied . She was upright in a doggie position as the young man wore the condom and took his position behind her.

He didn’t spare much time as he tried to enter her with a big push

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

“Nooo, not there, LOWER” she instructed him.

“Sorry”

He repositioned his cock and entered successfully this time with a big push, which brought out a loud grunt from my wife. Moment he was inside Anu, he started thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy with a lot of force. I guess Anu must have already been lubricated as I didn’t hear any sounds of pain from her , only pleasure.

Pierre was watching too with a lot of interest.

“Look at Madeline” Pierre told me pointing at his wife “is not she looking beautiful with that young man”

I saw his wife sitting on the lap of a young guy and smooching him.

“She is hot” I told Pierre with a smile

“One thing I want to ask” Pierre said hesitatingly “if my wife want to join would Aanu mind” ?

“ah” I exclaimed with a pleasant surprise “Not at all”

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

“You know she always wanted to try with another woman” Pierre added gleefully

“Wow” was all that I could answer

Pierre briskly walked towards his wife and said something to her as the young man below her kept licking and kissing her.

He walked back to me “She will be here soon”

The young man with my wife was kneeling on my wife’s back squeezing her breasts with his hand as he kept fucking her in the doggie style.

This place was driving me to a sexual tizzy. I wish India had such places

In minute I saw Pierre’s wife standing in front of us. Though she could hardly stand straight. She was absolutely drunk

She spoke something to Pierre in French. He pointed at my wife.

“Ahhh” she responded as she saw my wife in her sexual union with the young man

“Your wife is German, right. Howcome she speaks French” I asked Pierre

“She speak five languages” he said proudly

“Wow, she is linguist” I said impressed

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

But even before I could get a chance to introduce myself, she left our side and went upto the sofa where my wife and the young man were unashamedly displaying their sexual union. Madeline climbed onto the sofa behind the young man and started kissing him all over on his back. At the same time she wrapper her arms around him and started pinching his nipples. The young man must have been in seventh heaven .

She then slid down the my wife’s pussy where his cock was entering her. She started licking his cock and then gradually moved on to my wifes pussy and anus. She pushed her tongue into my wife’s anus, making my yelp with pleasure. My wife must not have realized whose tongue that must have been.

Madeline then moved forward licking the entire length of my wife’s sinal chord to her neck. She nibbled my wife’s neck for a while, during which my wife must have felt the difference of her tongue and body. As, Anu turned around to look who it was, her face came inches close to Madeline’s. Madeline promptly placed her lips on my wife’s !

Madeline was not as courteous as her husband , and didn’t take permission for everything she did. She almost devoured my wife’s mouth as their combined salivas dripped down on the sofa.

“Why don’t you do my wife” Pierre asked me

Old 3rd July 2008
Mallu in all forms

Next part after your comments

As usual

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls