Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Couple's Stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
Now Gopal was starting to explore my wife. He pushed up her saree and skirt inside to look at her panties. It was difficult to look clearly in the dark, but Malavika made it very convenient by spreading her legs nice and wide. Gopal was a man in a hurry as he buried his face into her crotch and started to sniff there. Although familiar with my wife’s intimate odors, I too kneeled beside Gopal and tried to sniff between her thighs. I just wanted to get an idea of what the man could smell from my wife’s genital area. No surprises for me, Malavika was very smelly as usual. Both Gopal and I had our noses together on her panty covered muff. The panty was drenched wet and the emanating pungent odor was a mixture of her cunt juices, urine and sweat. My wife had been wearing this panty all day and you can imagine how it must have really been. If the lights had been on, the discolored panty stains will have been easily visible to Gopal because my wife’s panties are always have a yellow brown stain after she has worn them for long. Many times when she was asleep, I have just watched her panty crotch and masturbated. It is pure pleasure watching her liberal vulvas lips protruding against her cotton panties. If her dark cunt lips and hair are sticking through the sides and if there is any dirty stain on her panty I masturbate like mad and cum in no time at all. Sometimes my close friends also join in to masturbate if my wife’s panty covered buttocks or cunt is exposed while she is asleep. Sounds strange but it thrilling.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
We might sniff at her crotch or bum but rarely wake her up from sleep. Malavika usually sleeps on her belly and a common thing my friends love is to gently slide her panty over her bum to one side to try and look at her asshole. Everyone then gets a good whiff of the smell between her bum cheeks while at the same time wanking their cocks. Watching all this, I will usually come before anyone. Very soon Gopal was lapping at my wife’s puffy cunt lips buried amidst her bushy hair jungle. Malavika was holding her panty to one side to make things easier and she was writhing about like hell and moaning and hissing like a real bitch in heat. It was obvious that she was having multiple orgasms one after the other. Gopal in his hurry to wind up the act, without warning placed his thick cock against my wife’s vulvas folds but struggled to gain entry. I had to help by holding the panties to one side while Malavika took his tool in her hand to guide it into her vagina. She gasped and grunted as Gopal pushed it between her labia into her wet hole.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

She must have felt stuffed due to its size but she enjoyed it without a doubt. For the next few minutes I watched them both fuck like crazy. They were literally jumping and rolling about before cumming together and locked themselves in a deep embrace. I too had ejaculated without much effort. I was so turned on that I kneeled on the train floor and buried my face into my wife's crotch. Dirty business, to think of it now. But my mood was such that I just buried my face between her thighs and pulled her panty aside before sticking my nose into her by now messy genitals. At that time I did not mind getting my face sticky with her secretions mixed with the stranger's semen. I got hard again and a few minutes later Malavika let me fuck her while Gopal tried hard to bugger her bum hole. As he was struggling my wife helped by applying lubrication to her asshole with her saliva and spread her bum apart with her hands.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

She let out a short muffled scream as Gopal entered her anus. “Deeper, please…..” she begged him. Gopal too must have felt pain as he grunted to shove his cock deeper into her rectum. She changed her position to accommodate his penis better into her shit hole. I had to withdraw briefly from her vagina, but very soon Gopal and I sandwiched her until she orgasm again. We were dead tired after 2 hours of aggressive sex in the moving train and fell into a deep slumber. We felt very emotional to lose Gopal as he got off at Bhubaneswar the next morning. But we passed on our contact details to him. He never contacted us. We love sharing our experiences with those of you who are open minded and enjoy these regular habit of ours. For some it may all be filthy and dirty, but you are different - that’s all. The pleasure cannot be explained

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

Will post more if you like these stores

Old 29th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

Tell me how you feel about these stories?

Old 30th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

No malayalees here, I think

Old 30th November 2007

Nikhilesh21 is an unknown quantity at this point
But requires some additional masala in that which can add more passion while reading do something yaaar.
thanks for gr8 efforts

Old 1st December 2007
Mallu in all forms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilesh21 View Post
But requires some additional masala in that which can add more passion while reading do something yaaar.
thanks for gr8 efforts

Man Brain is the most powerful sexual organ

Rading a story itself will give you immense excitement, if the story is good

So why you need extra masala

Old 22nd December 2007
Mallu in all forms

Reps please

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls