Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Couple's Stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
The day came where the black man came to our house. I introduced him to my wife. She was wearing nighty that day. I asked him how is my wife. He said she is very good. I asked him is she not sexy. He said oh, she is too sexy. Then I told my wife he is going to stay tonight with us. She said okay without any hint. Then as the time passed, I explained to him my inabilities. He said okay. Later on I asked him to wear a lungee as it is our tradition. He agreed and asked him to remove his undees. My wife was in her room doing some work. Then I came to her and said why dont you try this man. She pretended to be angry. At the same time the nigger entered our room with his thing erected through lungee. This made her some ad-rush. She was convinced with the size. Her lasting appetite was showing in her face. I wanted to see the exciting thing. Then the man proceeded to her and removed his lungee for which she completely surrendered.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
Then he started slowly touching her body and pressing her boobs, she was slowly accepting the things that were happening. It was shocking for her, but still she started cooperating. I was seeing my wife being touched by other man. I was thrilled. Then he slowly removed her clothes kissing her whole body. She was fully naked before him.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

My thing got erected. That man inserted his penis into her vagina. She started to moan slowly. Her tight unused pussy got blushed and she fully surrendered to him. He started slowly and paced his moves. He then removed his penis and came to her to suck. This bitch started sucking his black thing. I saw her wet vagina and went there started sucking her vagina. She was enjoying those movements.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

Then the guy came again and made her to sleep prone position and gave a rushing shot. This gave her complete satisfaction and she reached the point where she wanted to reach. Then he cummed on her bum.

What a view!! I enjoyed and I masturbated seeing and cummed on her bum too. Then he went to his room and slept. I slept with my wife. That night we enjoyed a lot.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

When I was not there at home, he used to come and they both used to enjoy. After a month, he had finished his course and he flew to his country thanking both of us. Even we thanked him for his pleasures.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

Rate this story

Rep me

Your comments are welcome.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

3. My wife

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

I am from outskirt of mumbai,we were married for 8 years and life had started to become boring between us with same sex style,our sex has become lesser,so once in a while i would ask my wife for alternate sex style,but she would refuse it outright,as we were from conservative family background,but i kept on asking her,finally she gavein to the idea with a condition that she is jealous to see me with other women,so it would be either couple or single males,so i also thought lets start with this,we searched for couple for few years but couldn't get couple of our choise and every time single males were available,so my wife said to drop the idea,but i would take it down so easily,so i chatted with few guys and finally selected a guy and invited him home to fuck my wife in front of me,he was a young boy in his teens(19 years old)whereas we were 38 years old,he was amature and it was his first time.

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

let me describe my wife,she is 5"2 tall,very thin(skinny),very fair with small breast(30C)she has pink nipples and she is beautiful for me and ofcourse to others also but she has a complex that she isn't.
just to lift her confidence i had arranged this sort of fucking session,the boy was also feeling shy as it was his first,so i left them alone in the room,and i waited outside,but i was watching them from the keyhole of the door,they didn't had the slightest idea that i am watching them,as my wife was also feeling shy to do all this in front of me,as i left they started to chat for a while,than the boy slowly moved closer to my wife,he put his hands on my wife hands,my wife was little hesitant but didn't withdrew her hands,than the boy planted a kiss on her lips,she closed her eyes.than he pushed her on the bed kissing her allover and exploring her body with his hands,and than removing her clothes one by one and kising her body allover,than he also removed his clothes,i saw my wife looking at his cock shamelessly now and now she had become free with him,she was stroking his cock,it was hard and big,than she parted her legs and and he started to fuck her,as this was a 1st time for both of them,they didn't do oral,and they fucked couple of time,and when they got dressedup to come out of the room,i went in the other room and sat on the computer to dispay that i was busy in my work,my wife was blushing her face was red and she was unable to face me,while i was jsut looking at her face and after some time the boy left,i had told the boy he can come to our house whenever he or my wife want to be together.
My wife said thanks to me and said she really enjoyed this alternative sex very much,and is ready to try it again with others also if i permit,i told her i will never stop her if u find a boy or i will get it for me.Than after we had many many such experiences with couple and single males,that we shall provide in our next episodes

Old 28th November 2007
Mallu in all forms

4.Swap with Friend's Wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls