Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > A Cuckold's Mind

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd January 2017

Luvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accolades
A Cuckold's Mind

Hi all,

Firstly, this is my first thread on this Forum. I have been an avid reader of sex stories on this forum. I have been a fan of the theme involving cuckold. Letís say that I enjoy this theme and get a sort of kick inside my pants. Now letís come to the point where you all need to know why I am writing this post.

Well in short, lets say if a person sows an apple seed he gets an apple tree after a while. Well itís the same thing with me. I have liked the Cuckold theme. Now I fantasize more about it. Having said that, I am married and have led a healthy life, both mentally and sexually. Now the cuckold fantasy have overshadowed my thoughts and thinking. I want my wife to commit adultery, embrace another man, bring home a guy and make love to him on our married bed. My wife doesn't know what I think

I am not sure whether itís right or wrong.

Nonetheless, through this thread I will express my fantasies. I hope you all like them and seek your inputs and ideas as well.

This thread would consists of short picture stories with pictures and narrations all based on my imagination and few random pictures related to my fantasies.

Hope you guys like it.

Note: All media used on this thread has been downloaded from the web. These are mere depiction of my imaginations/ fantasies.
Check out my fantasies: http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...423&highlight=

Old 23rd January 2017

Luvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accoladesLuvpain has received several accolades
Coming Soon....

Fantasy 1 - Drunken Party - A short PicStory

Old 23rd January 2017
Custom title

mractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universe
share ur fantasies ...waiting to read make sure v can imagnie your wife and our dicks fall prey to her

Old 23rd January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mractressme View Post
share ur fantasies ...waiting to read make sure v can imagnie your wife and our dicks fall prey to her
Sure would love to. Need encouragement from all you guys.

Old 23rd January 2017

Fantasy 1

Drunken Party - Part 1

It was my wife colleagueís promotion party. A Friday night, party was at his farm house, the party was upmarket. And I particularly enjoyed drinking and spending time at the bar counter. I only remember getting in to the party with my wife, who seemed more enthusiastic than ever. She was dressed in a pink western skirt. I couldnít find her after we entered party. After few pegs I had completely zoned out and I faintly remember my wife and a guy carried me on to their shoulders and entered the room. That was it I do not remember what happened after that.

After some time, my head was reeling and a faint sound was audible, I perhaps was lying on a sofa. I could make out that the sounds were of footsteps, giggles, clothes and bed sheets. With lot of difficulty, I tried opening my eyes, a musky picture was laid in front.

Oh that seems to be a bag, not any bag itís my wifeís the one which she had carried to the party. Oh I guess I am home.

Moved my head a bit and there was a strange objects and things which collectively did not match anything to my house. Whatís that? Whatís that sound?

Looks like some shadow of a man and woman. Is it my wife? Oh yeah thatís my wife. But whatís with her dress and who is behind her. Oh why is it my vision so blurry? I should have controlled my urge of drinking.

To be continued......

Old 24th January 2017
Custom title

mractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universemractressme is one with the universe
continue

Old 24th January 2017
Custom title

d.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazid.tom96 is hunted by the papparazi
post clear pics

Old 24th January 2017

Drunken Party - Part 2

Oh what was that? Was my wife on a bed and on her knees? Who was that behind her? Why they seem to be naked? Where am I? these were the thoughts clouded in my head.

Was I seeing this right? Was I dreaming? OhÖ No, itís my beloved wife who was half naked and thatís her pink western skirt and behind her was her colleague, the same promoted guy.

Was he kissing her ass? Oh, yes. This was so not right, how could this have happened? Oh my head.

He was doing something as she had bent over. Oh what a stupid I was? They were making love. No they were fucking!!!!

I thought I should move a bit to get a better view and moved, I heard sounds of my wife in the room and bed started to move and the creaking noise from the cot made me wonder.

Yes indeed itís my wife. There were thoughts in my head as to how did this happen? What should I do now?

But soon, I could hear them moaning and balls slapping my wifeís pussy.

I was sure that I was not dreaming nor it was alcohol which was messing with my thoughts. It was my wife messing with her colleague. It was a harsh reality. Or was Is it? I didnít ask for this.

I could witness that my wife's hips were moving in unison to his, I was lying on the couch and looking into this act of carnal desires between my wife and her colleague.

I could hear her begging for more as he clinched his palms over her hips to give that thrust and I should say she was loving it.

I could see her head sway in joy. Was she a will party to this or was she being forced? Was she drunk too and doesnít know what she was doing. Or was she knowingly doing this.

These visuals were making my emotions go wild. Should I be angry or happy? No, this wasnít happening. Again I could hear them talking but donít know what they were speaking.

Oh I felt very awkward. I felt aroused. I felt good with that sight.

Old 24th January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.tom96 View Post
post clear pics
Dear d.tom96,

The pictures what has been posted are a drunken husbands visuals (in this case my visuals of imagination) which are blurred and he is apparently drunk and lying on the couch. As the story progresses you should see them clearly.

Last edited by Luvpain : 24th January 2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Elaborate explanation

Old 25th January 2017

tname143 has received several accoladestname143 has received several accoladestname143 has received several accoladestname143 has received several accoladestname143 has received several accolades
Nice one buddy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls