Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > U turn in Supriya's Life !!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th July 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
its story only enjoy it. don't take any thing but it is only imagination. and enjoy

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th July 2016

pyarinitu is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylishdevil View Post
I agree.. The wife could be reluctant to expose and the guy could act childish and take advantage of the innocence and the maternal feelings she have

Agree...y so lazy to update...late update makes to lose interest. word reluctant soots good.

Old 24th July 2016

luciferL has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogi90 View Post
Dear author,
Tuppence from this no-one. The erotica has a good outline and have strong potential to make this a worthy contender to be among the top ones! No doubt about it. However, from a reader's perspective, a reluctant wife is the best source to create a lot of erotic scenarios and fantasies. We love that bit a lot (a lot!).
Kindly continue posting what fills your mind and we all do expect some awesome literature from you, kudos.

First of all let me extend my deepest gratitude to you, for writing a beautiful piece of erotica Now, as I quoted Moogi90, I think u may take the story better with ur own flow of mind.
Nevertheless let me say, a bit of detailed description of Supi's boob's shape and size, colour, shape and size of nipple areola complex, taste of milk, phenomenon of lack of milk received initially then a powerful MILK LET-DOWN, amazing aditya and reader alike, natural aroma of her body, any mild scent she used, a bit of detail of her facial expressions(which she successfully conceals)showing her inner conflicts and wave of thoughts, would not only enhance the literary value of your work but would also kindle the passion in readers mind.Also try to avoid repeated description of the same thing and/or factor e.g as u mention her manicured fingers and hands time and time again.
Hope u consider the requests with open mind, and it's worth to mention here that I've a great experience with ABR and Lactation though contrary to story plot, it's purely with my own wife, as u may witness in my thread. you may kindly keep above mentioned factors in your mind when you sit down to write a fresh episode.
Let me elaborate these factors aren't just to be borne in mind while writing about breasts and lactation, the same factors would transform smoothly for other body parts and actions, as the story takes its natural flow

Last edited by luciferL : 24th July 2016 at 06:06 PM.

Old 24th July 2016

shector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our community
Nice story....good narration... Please continue.

Old 24th July 2016

rajhot69 is beginning to get noticed
Instead of reacting to hater comments. U better continue d story

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

tjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazi
There will be haters and lovers. You as a writer cant keep everyone's happy so its better you carry on as per your imagination.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Excellent plot nanba...

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Eager to read more...pls continue...

Old 25th July 2016
I'm here:cool2:

aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Nice

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

pixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazi
Great updates! Cannot wait for more!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls