Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Busty Bengali Babe Swati, 22 Yrs, wanna rock your screen with her Exclusive selfie.

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
Busty Bengali Babe Swati, 22 Yrs, wanna rock your screen with her Exclusive selfie.

The following thread is going to be very different than my other thread. It has nothing to do with art or creative editing. It contains low resolution (whatsapp) selfie images of a young Bengali babe.

Remember Swati? Busty Bengali beauty who made her debut entrance during last year’s election campaign thread for RAW? Well, it took me that long to convince her to feature in exclusive category of Xossip, and who knows, she might get a prestigious Xclusive tag after some time.

Index:

Circa 1,2,3,4

Circa-5,6,7,8

Circa 9, 10

Circa- 11,12

Circa: 13

Circa - 14, 15

Circa - 16, 17, 18, 19

Circa : 20,21,22,23, 24 ( first full frontal

Circa- 25,26 ( video )

Circa - 27

Circa - 28 ( Story of public humiliation)

Circa - 29 30( Swati is back with sweetest possible updates)[/url]

Last edited by psychoknight : 12th June 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
“ So, we are not going to meet hereafter?”
Swati looked at me with her innocent eyes. Isolated park, the couples roaming around the shady corners to look for a moment of togetherness made the ambience flawlessly romantic.
I looked at her and said,” We would be in contact over telephone you know, it is the time for moving ahead. “
“You are not going to come back, are you?” She looked away from me while asking this.
“It seems so. I am getting transferred at my HO, and this kind of relocation only moves upwards. However, if you in future visit my city, we can always mingle together.”
“ I suppose you are not able to transfer my good for nothing husband to your place either?’ Swati asked even though she was fully aware about the answer.
I preferred to keep silent. We had much differences. Age, class, social stature every thing. I, Psychoknight, working as a middle aged top ranking executive, where as she is newly married wife of my driver just crossed her twenties!!
How we came together, started a stormy relation, I am going to discuss it over here, may be later on my story thread, but I was sure that I am not going to see her, touch her for a very very long time after today.

Last edited by psychoknight : 3rd June 2016 at 02:26 PM.

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
“ So, are you going to miss my busty boobs? Will you miss sucking them?”
Swati put aside her pallu to give me a good look at her young heavy breast.
I noticed that she is not wearing bra inside. Peek of her golden skin through the gap of the buttons made me exited. I grabbed them instantly.
She laughed, but stepped away from me as few spectators were also enjoying the scene.
“I can not touch you, but if you wish I can still see you.”
“How?” Swati was surprised.
“You can send me your selfie through whatsapp.”

Last edited by psychoknight : 3rd June 2016 at 02:28 PM.

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
“Good idea.” She seemed relieved.
“I have another request. I usually share my pleasure with my friends over Xossip. Do I have the permission to post your picture as well keeping your privacy intact?”
“Who is going to see me after Ria bhavi? I am nothing compared to her.” The usual jealousy sparkled in her eyes.
‘You are young, you are bustier, you are not afraid to display even most intimate part of your private areas.”
“ But I don’t have a great photographer like she is having.” I felt flattered.
“Come on dear, your pictures are going to be ‘selfie style’, it should give viewer more upclose and personal feelings”. I console her.

Last edited by psychoknight : 3rd June 2016 at 02:29 PM.

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
So friends, let me share with you her beauty. The young, Bengali babe Swati.
Ria helped me a lot to shortlist and edit these pictures and post them in sequence. She is pretty excited as well. Lets see, if in near future, somehow Swati manage to visit here, and if I could arrange a 3some round with Me,Ria and Swati.

Last edited by psychoknight : 3rd June 2016 at 02:33 PM.

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
res4

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
res5

Old 3rd June 2016
Normal is Boring
Res6

Old 3rd June 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:

Old 3rd June 2016
Custom title

RamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our communityRamTyagi is a pillar of our community
wowwwwww

new bhabhi....
nice start

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls