Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Ultimate Story Contest 2014 - Stories Submision thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Ultimate Story Contest 2014 - Stories Submision thread

Last edited by Meriaiza : 30th September 2014 at 08:24 PM.

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
"Writing is an extreme privilege but it's also a gift. It's a gift to yourself and it's a gift of giving a story to someone." Amy Tan

On behalf of Xossip admin team I like to invite you all to Ultimate Story Contest 2014. Respected members of Xossip, two years a go we started The Ultimate Story Contest and it shattered the record for the most valid entries in a contest and still holds that record. What makes it unique and different from other story contests is the fact that it's an open themed story contest where you can write on any genre and both sexual and non sexual stories are allowed. Remember that stories in English, Hindi and Hinglish are all allowed but they must be posted in English fonts.

The idea was to give the writers the freedom to express themselves and not hinder them by shackling their imagination through forced stipulations. This year we hope to not only have the most successful story contest in the history of Xossip but also break the 100 entries barrier.

Remember that Xossip story contests is the celebration of story section. It's to both honor our writers and also give multiple new stories to our readers. It's an opportunity for the new writers to make a name for themselves and get noticed and also for seasoned writers to prove their mettle. Today story section is easily the second most popular section of Xossip and sometimes it has even more viewers than even the mighty PNV section. The success of story contests has played a big part in bringing both new writers and readers to story section and long may it continue. On behalf of admin team I like to invite all of you to take part in the Ultimate Story Contest 2014 and wish all the participants best of luck. May the best story wins.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 30th September 2014 at 08:21 PM.

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
Exbii's Ultimate Story Contest 2014

Rules and Regulations

Before you proceed writing your story, we request you to go through the rules and regulations assigned for this contest.

Stories in Hindi, English and Hinglish are all allowed but only in English font.

2. Only
1 story per id is allowed. Posting multiple stories from the same id will result in disqualification. You are allowed to post stories from alias id's though.

3. The word limit for writing a story is 500-3500 words.
The story should not have less than 500 words or more than 3500 words. To count the words of your story, use this
tool.

Any story which is edited after posting will be disqualified.

5. The is an open theme story contest. You can write on any genre you want to and both sexual and non sexual stories are allowed.

6. Any story having any
underage character (below 18 years of age) will not be accepted. Additionally, the stories should follow story section rules. That's why genre's such as gay and bestiality will not be allowed.

7. Any story which is copied or has already been posted anywhere including Xossip will not be considered.

8. Stories can only be posted in Stories Submission Thread.
Any story that is posted anywhere else will not be eligible for judging.

You must post your story in one single post. Posting it in multiple posts/parts is not allowed.

10. Please don't chit-chat or spam in Contest Thread. Contest thread is only for posting stories. For any query or writing review of any story please go to the Queries & Review thread and for discussions or chit chat, please go to
the Chit Chat & Discussion
thread.

11. Everyone is welcome to participate in the Contest. The last date for submitting a story is
31st October 2014, 10 PM IST.

12. Last but not least keep in mind that you are not allowed to remove your story from the contest once it's posted. Doing this will not only result in disqualification but the offender will be infracted and will be barred from the next two story contests as well.

Judging

(1)A panel of judges from the admin team will judge this contest and their decision will be final.

(2)Stories will be judged on two categories and they are originality and quality. 5 points will be for originality and 15 points will be for quality.

Prizes
Winner : + 10000 Reputation Points + 7 Days FF Coupons
1st Runner Up : + 5000 Reputation Points + 7 Days FF Coupons
2nd Runner Up : 3000 Reputation Points + 7 Days FF Coupons
Participants : 1000 Reputation Points
Bonus : Members reporting Copied Stories with Valid Proof will get
500 Reputation Points per Each Report.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 3rd October 2014 at 11:15 PM.

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
Contest Organizers

(1)Meriaiza

(2)Drift_King21

(3)SARFRAZDGREAT

(4)Gabbar_sing

(5)JustFlyingHigh

(6)Wocdakumar

Banners and siggies

(1)Rahulinny

(2)Sumo

Last edited by Meriaiza : 1st October 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
Qualified Stories Index

Sl NoStory NameWriter's ID
1EpilogueDrift_King21
2Taboosexy_meera24
3Apne Toh Apne Hote Hainabbas.ali
4Merchant Of DeathGhost.Rider
5Bhaya Ka Lund Dekha Tou Bur Me Lene Ko Tadap Uthhi.mitalimishra
6The Picture FrameIndian Princess
7The goddess, the peeping tom and the dominatrix.psychoknight
8PRATIGYARahul_2795
9ek modbhavnasexy
10 Pyaar Ka Nazrana Zain_Ali
11Dusra Konasalma.khan798
12love on road :stranger:
13Mujhe Neend Nahi Aati…rajmohit
14Mother's sacrificeark200
15Tapatii jwala - a romantic thrillersuperaashif
16RE-UnionIndian Prince
1718 54harshit1890
18MERA KASOORlegendkiller786
19Sathisuper84
20The Bicycle Mechanichtans001
21Maa ki chootSarma607
22KaariUMAR DARAZ KHAN
23My mistake ?? A question to everyone.. devil70
24Epiloguehidden desire
25salim chodu aur ek rich chudakkad familykaluram321
26This World, Then The Fireworkscoconutpalm
27Black Holeblaakhole
28TWO WHORES ARE BORNbhukhalund
29Casi Jaan AdaGay Pimp
30The meet...Psyx
31Maine Divya ko maar dalaDirtymind365
32Incest During 1999 Super Cyclone of Odishalinks_mats
33Karz...niks77killl
34DAIRY OF A NYMPHO SONdesiaman
35Aakhir Kyun?fiction writer
36Yaaden aur barsaatenMaahijaan
37Andar ki baatxxxdev
38MERI FRIEND KI SEXY MAAdavildare1
39Lungiman : The Dark Lungi Risesarjun93
40UNLIMITED LOVESarvy
41Unexpected Turnaround at Wedding
heavenlyimages
42Bhool ka sudhar23n24
43Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction?matobbar
44GULAB KA PHOOL123fuckeravi
45KHAP vs LOVE -- JEET KISKISameer the love guru
46Dumas Beachrajeshsarhadi1
47The Planrajeshsarhadi3
48Pyar ka Izhaarabhi_mishra_91
49Prologuerajeshsarhadi4
50Amavas ki raatagni_das
51Heroesmrindia.only
52Ye Jeewan Hairobinraj924
53Anchaharider1988
54Doodh Ki KhatirHornster
55Bhagat The Monster KillerSikandarr
56LOVE,SEX AND.........humtum
57Distraction is the Keylordhornasstr
58Bhooli Bisaribaldev_thakur
59NAI DUNYA Sci-Fiction Romancemm778
60Kya ye ishq nahi hai……sunzara4102
61A DREAMammienida
62SAANJH SE SAWERE TAKJustFlyingHigh
63AATMIK PYARaashiq_aawara
64emptinessanay8
65Making of a SurgeonLongbowRanger
66insaani zazbaatsokin
67Chhota sa Suraagpawankamdev123
68Murderermaahi1986
69RishteyNamikaze Minato
70Fight or FlightCharles Manson
71Yellow Eroticathe_assassin
72VESPAbiglove6120
73Flowers and Thorns :Shining69
74Manzilrahulinny
75JAALSAAZShahrukhmj
76PARENTS ARE REAL SAVIOURSganeshasf
77Jericho’s CafeGeorge Carlin
78Killer Evil plan destroyed by Krishkrish.KSJ
79Ab Meri Baari……..veerzara2013
80THE PUNISHMENT OF SINkaran_singh2184
81Fucked By Auto-rickshaw Driversmitanair_999
82Aliens Se Mulakaatajnabhi269
833 Hasinaayeashokafun30
84The Unmarried CoupleSuzane007
85Untitledkickbottoskixxx
86Balatkari sapna1001
87persuitaon_anay
88Yakshinirati0nal
89Mera Dost Kaisa Bana Mera Bhai...ali500mph
90So far in Europe Safarifountain_pen
91Vengeance is Minedipnkdey
92Vaasna shawn_smith
93Antim patra....anurag910

Last edited by Meriaiza : 12th November 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Old 30th September 2014
To New Beginnings!
Disqualified Entries

(1)Untitled Story by besharam (For having less than 500 words)

(2)Story by Sunit (For writing in Hindi fonts and also being a CNP story. 500 repps awarded to humtum for reporting)

(3)Story by my life my rules (For being CNP. 500 points awarded to Gabbar sing for reporting)

(4)Bed Time by lovexossippakistan (For Being CNP. 500 repps awarded to humtum for reporting)

(5)Story by Ajaykumar82 (For removing his story. He has also been disqualified from the next two story contests)

(6)Mera True Kahani by biaobanda (For Being CNP. 500 repps awarded to humtum for reporting)

(7)My Sister by loveyou71 (For Being CNP. 500 repps awarded to humtum for reporting)

(8)Hindumathi by Mastram_31
(For Being CNP. 500 repps awarded to humtum for reporting)

(9)Me having gangbang with husband's friends by fucked_bhabi (For Being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to rajesh sarhadi)

(10)Simi ki chaal by trivani ka romeo (For being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to Gabbar_Sing for reporting)

(11)Kirayedar ne MOM ko seduce kar ke choda by bhuwanesh123 (For being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to humtum for reporting)

(12)Pyare Rishte by bibekraj (For being CNP. 500
repps rewarded to humtum for reporting)

(13)My Suga Aunty by remo_ab (
For being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to humtum for reporting)

(14)Corporate Life by rajeshsarhadi5 (
For being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to humtum for reporting)

(15)Lights Out by Zorro_The_Legend
(For being CNP. 500 repps rewarded to humtum for reporting)

(16)SONIA Ki Kahani by CA Rishi

(17)Hotel by sikendar

(18)OH My Son

(19)Desire by aaryan11

(20)Love gate finally opened by Rajesh Sarhadi (For deleting his story. Rajesh is also banned from the next 4 contests as per the contest rules for deleting 2 of his stories.)

(21)Tujhe kide paden by rajeshsarhadi2
(For deleting his story. Rajesh is also banned from the next 4 contests as per the contest rules for deleting 2 of his stories.)

Last edited by Meriaiza : 1st November 2014 at 03:52 PM.

Old 1st October 2014
Macam Mana?
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Drift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps database
Epilogue

Epilogue

The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be either good or evil - Hannah Arendt

“Slap me, please slap me”
“Yes, do it, slap me harder”
“Harder, Harder, Harder…”

He woke up from his dream; his whole body was shaking and sweating. The phone beside his bed was ringing. He took couple of long breaths and then picked up the receiver.

“Hello Manish”

“Yeah Joseph, how are you?”

“I am not fine. Give me good news about the manuscript and make me fine”

“I told you, it’s almost done; just give me a couple of weeks”

“You are saying this for the last 2 months. You are already 4 months behind the schedule, the editing and other formalities will take some time as well. There are other books in the queue, why are you being so difficult?”

“Joseph I am done with the book, I am just stuck at the ending give me some time to find a way out of it”

“Can you tell me exactly where are you stuck?”

“The Epilogue”

“Tie my hands tightly with cuffs, tie them around my ankles and now give me the punishment I am craving for”

“You can’t imagine the pleasure of pain; it pacifies the ferocity hidden inside me”

“You never hurt me, you appease me. You diagnose my cancer; you are my savior…”

The voice of the door opening behind him disturbed his thought process.

“Finally you have come up with the complete manuscript”… Joseph said in a relieved tone.

“I told you give me couple of weeks and it will be ready”

“You have to thank me for giving you extra months, publishing is not an easy job and people are waiting for your new book”

“Neither you nor they will regret the wait”… Manish said with a smile on his face

“Hopefully not much editing will be required, so we can get it publish as soon as possible”

“No, I want you to read it first. You will read it, every page every word of this book”… There was something in his voice which made Joseph anxious

“Can I ask why?”

“Because I haven’t written something like that before, I want your opinion on it”… Manish got up from his chair and shook hands with Joseph

“Manish, Please move on”… There was plea in Joseph’s voice

“I am moving on”

“I hurt you last night, isn’t it? The scars on your body disgrace me”

“Don’t feel guilty about it; I am the one who should be ashamed. I persuaded you to do all this and scars given by you felt similar to a kiss given by you”

“You told me that you will draw the limit. I am loosing the control on my nerves; I am becoming more ruthless with every passing day”… He knew that he was beginning to enjoy all this; he was still defying the obvious. But deep down inside the pleasure of the game was getting better of him.

“Sorry to make you wait Manish”… Joseph’s voice brought him back from his thoughts

“It’s ok, so why did you call me to your office on such a short notice?”

“I had to talk about your story, I have read the first two chapters and it surprised me”

“I told you, no one will regret the wait”

“I know it’s different but why a topic like this? Your fans don’t expect this kind of a story from you. They expect romantic sagas the one’s they can read over and over again. This is disturbingly hardcore”

“Joseph have you ever been to mountains?”

“Yes, many times”… Joseph was surprised by the question

“What will you do if the most trusted person in your life tells you that jumping from that mountain is in best of your interest?”

“It’s a very difficult question. I am not sure, maybe I won’t jump from their”

“Hard isn’t it? Making the tough decision is always hard. You are the evil if you don’t jump; the person who makes you jump becomes the evil if you do”

“I don’t understand, what’s your point?”

“I wrote this story to clear this point. Read it again with this question in mind and you will understand my point”

“Say it hurts, say it, I want to listen it loud and clear”

“No, never, it doesn’t, I enjoy it. Keep doing it”

“I will make you say these words. I will tear you apart but I will make you say that it hurts”

He closed the knob of the shower. The thoughts evaporated with the smoke of hot water. He came out of the bathroom and wore his new suit. Today was an important day; he waited 6 months for it and finally that day arrived. Now he had to make the move because Joseph told him that he was about to finish the manuscript.

He took his bag and came out of the house in which he spent the last 5 years of his life. There were lot of memories connected to that house but the time had come to move on. He looked back at his house for one last time and then ignited the engine of his car. The time had come to set the plan in motion.

“Riya, we are moving to another place”

“Why Avinash? You kept me away for more than 6 months and now when you have finally come back you are telling me that we are moving to another town, to a new house?”

“I want to make a fresh start. I want to remove all the old disturbing memories from our life”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I am talking about. You know the reason which separated us for more than 6 months. You were almost dead; I can’t afford to risk your life again”

“But I have no regrets. It was just a mistake; I know that it won’t happen again. First you decided to keep me away for all this while, you visited me just 3 or 4 times in that period and now you are telling me a story of a fresh start?”

“It’s hard for me to explain, I was away from you because I had to think about our past and our future and I finally came to a conclusion. The first decision I have made in a long while and I will stick to it”

“But how moving to another town will change everything?”

“I have thought about it, in fact that was the only thing I have thought about in all these months. I will tell you about it when we will get there”

“Joseph dinner is ready, come down quickly”… Joseph was engrossed in reading’s Manish manuscript when his wife called her.

“Yeah coming”… Reluctantly, he left the manuscript on the table and went downstairs for the dinner. He was about to reach the epilogue and was curious to know what was so special which kept Manish trapped in it for 2 months. But he had to finish his dinner first before reading it.

Manish looked at his watch it was 10 p.m. He was still waiting for Joseph’s call. Joseph told him earlier that he will finish the manuscript tonight and will give him his feedback. He tried to concentrate on getting his luggage out of the car but his conscious was waiting for Joseph’ call. Slowly he moved the entire luggage inside his new house.

He locked the gate and his car. When he was finally ready to move inside his cell phone rang. A smile appeared on his face, he looked at the screen of his cell phone, Joseph’s name and number was blinking on it. With another smile he disconnected the call and turned off his cell phone.

There was no need to pick up the call; there was no need for feedback. He didn’t persuade Joseph to read the manuscript for the feedback. All he wanted was that someone in this world must know why “Manish Tyagi” disappeared. The famous writer, the author of 4 romantic sagas, who could bring characters to life, who could make people weep with his words.

He knew right now Joseph must be calling his landline number and after that he will call everyone who was close to Manish. But no one could tell him where he was but he was sure that Joseph can answer anyone why he did that. He didn’t care whether he would tell anyone about it or not but his soul was in peace that somebody knew and that someone will understand why he did it.

He spent his last 6 months in creating the characters of Avinash and Riya. But they were not any factious characters, he knew both of them. Avinash and Riya were the mirror images of “Manish Tyagi”, the writer and “Kaviya Tyagi”, his beloved wife. His manuscript was the truth of his life which he wanted to tell his longtime friend Joseph but for readers it was another “Manish Tyagi” story in which he brought two characters to life. He decided the ending of Avinash and Riya in his manuscript some weeks ago. Now it was time to bring that ending to life. He moved inside his house where his beloved wife “Kaviya” was waiting for him to complete the story.

Epilogue
“It’s a nice house Manish but don’t you think it’s far away from the city, I haven’t seen any house around”… Kaviya was inspecting the house when he came inside.
“It’s actually a farmhouse”

“Kaviya, why don’t you go upstairs and take that tape along with you. I have recorded a special message for you in it. Meanwhile I will make dinner for both of us”

“Ok, but be quick, I haven’t embraced you for more than 6 months, don’t make me wait any longer”

Kaviya moved upstairs in their bedroom and played the tape. She lay on the bed and started to hear what Manish has recorder for her.

“Kaviya you remember our first meeting, when I saw you it was an instant decision that this is the girl with whom I will spend the rest of my life. Everything was so easy after that and without any bother we got married. Life was so beautiful in your company until the day you told me for the first time that you like to get tortured. It was a shock for me; my beautiful wife which looks absolutely normal has such a dark secret. I must admit I never had the guts to make any decision what should I do. You made a decision on my behalf that I will have to do it because it satisfies you, a coward act of mine.

You don’t know that I tried to figure out whether you had a difficult past, have you been abused or tortured when you were young but I found nothing. Actually I was thinking on the wrong lines, you were never a submissive or a BDSM lover. You were psychologically defected, a patient of “self-victimization”. You wanted to feel like a sufferer, you constantly needed the feeling of victimization. A person who tortures you, who makes scars on your body and those scars satisfied your psychological defects.

Your younger brother once told me that you used to tease him so much that at last he had to hit you. Despite of being the elder kid you never hit him back and when your parents used to lectured your brother that how he is being rude with his sister; you always forgave him after that. A feel good factor, you always wanted to maintain the image of a good person. What you never understood that this crave for the goodness and being looked at as the victim, was deeply damaging your psychology. With every passing day your hunger for victimization amounted so much that you forgot that it can ruin our life.

The fault is not entirely yours; I am your partner in this crime. Instead of making my decision, I left it on you to make the tough call. Just to make myself believe that you need it, I started to do whatever you wanted me to do. But we both forgot that game is never played on the terms of the players. There are basic rules laid down in every game and once we started the game, the rules of the game took over. I went through immense pain at the start, my conscious kept on telling me that I am doing something wrong but instead of curing the disease, I became the victim of it as well. The evil inside me awoke at last and then it became a game of winning and losing.

Torturing you, listening to your screams, scars on your body, were giving me feelings of guilt and pleasure. I hated to do all that but liked do it as well. Then it become a matter of who will blink first. I wanted to make you confess that it hurts but you kept on repeating that its pleasure. Every time you confess the pleasure, the next time it made me tortures you even more. We kept on playing the game when at last we reached the brink and you almost died. One of your friends took care of you otherwise we would have been in a really big mess. This was the time when I decided that it’s time to keep myself away from you. Joseph helped me a lot during that time, for him it was just an accident which I have taken too seriously. But I made my decision that this has to end”.

There was a long silence, for few minutes, Kaviya didn’t realize that tape has ended. She was so engrossed in the tape that she never realized when Manish entered the room. He was sitting on a chair right in front of the bed.

“Manish, I don’t understand, what is the meaning of all this?”

“It’s the harsh reality. Our harsh reality which only two of us know”

“Manish we are not patients; we don’t have any psychological defect. We only seek pleasure, there was nothing wrong in that, what happened was just an accident, why don’t you understand”… Kaviya screamed at him this time

“Sssshhhh… Relax, listen to me, listen to me”… He took her in his arms

“Kaviya, we are diseased with this cancer. No one can help us, not even doctors. We cannot change now; sooner or later we will start playing the same game again”

“You are mad; I know you want to kill me. Tell me the name of the bitch you are fucking? I knew there must be a reason behind keeping me away for so many months. Tell me the truth; you want to get rid of me isn’t it?”… She was screaming at him and was using all her force to break his grip on her

“Look at you. Just at look at you. What have you become, you still think that you are the victim and I am doing something wrong with you?”… Manish let her go from his grip

“Then what is all this nonsense? You are trying to prove that I am a psychological patient. Brought me to a strange place where no one is around, telling me stories through this tape. What’s all this then?”

“You never realized that I never said you, I said us and we have to end this, not just you”

“Forget it; there is nothing which should be ended”

“I said, we have to end this”… For the first time in his life he slapped her unintentionally

“You bastard, how dare you hit me”… For seconds Kaviya was stunned by the slap, but her reaction stunned Manish

“I will kill you. You crazy bastard, I will kill you”

This was not the ending he wrote in his story. He was looking at her with a surprised face. Kaviya was punching him, slapping him with all her force. He was not bothered about it anymore. He moved towards the cupboard, Kaviya was still hitting him but he was lost in another world. He was moving mechanically like he was in a trance. When he moved back towards her, Kaviya suddenly stopped. Manish had a pistol in his hand which was pointed towards her.

“The story ends, the way I ended it”

The environment roared with the shot of gunfire, and after few seconds it roared again by another gunfire. After that there was only silence which followed it...

Old 1st October 2014

sexy_meera24 has received several accoladessexy_meera24 has received several accoladessexy_meera24 has received several accoladessexy_meera24 has received several accoladessexy_meera24 has received several accolades
Taboo

Priya was just 19 years old but already she was making most of men in her society and college sleepless because of her. She looked like a model thanks to her slim figure and tall height and had a pretty face as well. If that wasn't enough then she was blessed with curvaceous body as well. She even walked like a model on cat walk and that made men look at her ass from behind which was moving up and down as well. She lived with her mother who was divorced. Her father was a lawyer and lived in Delhi with his girlfriend. She was the woman who was responsible for the divorce. Her mother Juhi was a fashion designer who had 3 successful boutiques that she was always busy with. Sometimes Juhi was away for even weeks when she was busy with fashion shows or had to go abroad on business trips. She was also having an affair with her manger and didn't wanted priya to know about it, maybe because that man was already married. So staying away from home as much as possible suited her just fine.

They had an old maid Rani who was more like a mother to Priya than her own mother. Age was fast catching up with Rani though and house chores were becoming more and more difficult for her to handle on her own. The house had a servant quarter and she lived in it. Then there was a driver Raju who used to drive Priya to her college and when she wanted to go out shopping. He also drove Rani to the grocery store and helps her with the shopping. Of late he also started helping her out with cleaning the house sometimes when she was not feeling too well. Raju was in his mid thirties and still unmarried. He had dark skin and a body with an average build and his height was 5 feet 6 inches tall. In other words there was nothing about him that was worth noticing about. He was a quite fellow as well who normally only spoke when he was spoken to. He lived in a small one room flat that he shared with two other friends. Like many others, he too had a crush on Priya but he tried his best to not even stare too much at her to make her suspicious of his feelings. He knew that she was out of her league and he was not prepared to risk his job by doing anything foolish.

He wasn't the only one though who was lusting after her. All the boys in her college and society were masturbating regularly thinking about her. Even few of her professors at college and neighbors who were old enough to be her dad wanted to score with her and none more than her neighbor Jayant Singh who was a banker. He was a tall man with muscular body thanks to him working out regularly and was quite popular among the females of the society. His wife Kameya on the other hand was a typical house wife cum couch potato. She had fair skin and was fairly good looking when they got married but over the years by not looking after her and eating like a pig only turned her into looking like one. It was an arrange marriage and for one reason or another, love never entered their lives, at least not from Jayant's side. In the beginning he tried his best for the marriage to work out but with time as the looks of his wife faded, so were his efforts. The fact that they don’t had kids even after so many years of marriage worsen the relationship even more. Sometimes when he came back late at night and saw a fat women sleeping on the couch in front of the TV that was still showing lousy Saas Bahu soup operas and a bowl of half finished chips on the table then he cursed his luck for ending up with the fat ugly cow. "If only I could have that sexy looking siren living next door in my life instead of my ugly wife then my life will be perfect." Not for the first time he started fantasizing about the girl who was making him horny for almost 2 years now.

Speaking about Priya, she too was feeling the new sensations her body was experiencing for the past couple of months. Almost all her friends had boyfriends at college and tales that they told her only increased her curiosity. When she was alone in her room and was watching some romantic film on TV and an intimate scene comes up, it made her heart beat faster and she started imagining herself in the arms of the good looking man kissing and moving between the legs of the heroine.

One day she was at one of her friend’s house who invited her to study together and lunch, once she was at her house, her friend Shilpa told her that her parents were away and will only return later that night. Apart from them only a maid was present in the house. Shilpa invited her to her room and once she was inside she looked the room, which looked odd to Priya.
Priya:"Why did you look the room? You parents are away right?"

Shilpa:"Of course they are silly but we should still be careful."

Priya:"Careful about what?"

Shilpa:"Hehe....let me show you. Come with me." She held Priya from her hand and in her excitement dragged her towards her bed and almost threw her on it. Then she moved quickly towards the LED TV that was hanging in her room. She picked up the remote controllers of TV and DVD player and came back on the bed and started pressing buttons. In a few seconds images and sounds started coming out of TV and Priya eyes almost came out of their sockets. A gorgeous blonde was laying on a bed with her both legs up in the air and a giant muscular black man was fucking her with his huge dick. Priya was shocked and her mouth was still open in disbelief but she wasn't able to take her eyes off the screen. The film was showing the private parts of the blond and the black man and it was looking as if a giant black snake was going in and out of a white hole rapidly. Juices were flowing from the cunt of the blonde porn star and she was moaning loudly and shouting at the man "Yesss.....keep fucking me with your big black cock.....OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSS BABY FUCK MY PUSSY"

Soon after the black porn star shoot his cum on the face of the blonde whore, a new scene started and it was a lesbian sex scenes. Another sexy looking blonde and a seductive brunette were soon busy making passionate love to one another. Priya didn't even realized when her hand started rubbing her pussy. Shilpa was watching the movie with lust in her eyes and her hand was inside her panties and she was busy fingering her cunt. Priya realized that when her friend started moaning. Her eyes were now fixed on the red panties of her friend that had a wet patch on them and the hand of Shilpa that was busy in her panties. Shilpa noticed Priya looking at her and she looked in the eyes of Priya. Their eyes looked and Shilpa moved towards Priya. Soon the lips of both the girls were locked with one another and their tongues started exploring each other mouths. The kissing became intense after a few minutes and they started stripping one another. In a few minutes both girls were butt naked and kissing and licking one another everywhere. They were basically doing most of the same things that the two porn stars were doing on screen. Their minds were over taken by lust and there was no room for rational thinking. Priya enjoyed sucking the boobs of Shilpa and getting her boobs sucked was even more enjoyable. Then her body started shaking with pleasure as the hit tongue of Shilpa started sucking her wet cunt. The feeling was incredible and she was holding Shilpa from her head now and pressing her mouth even more forcefully on her virgin cunt. Juices were flowing like river from her pussy and after a few minutes her body started shaking like crazy as she experienced her first ever orgasm. Once she was done Shilpa told her "It's your turn now." and lay on the bed with her legs open wide apart. Priya started licking her cunt. The smell coming out of her cunt and also the salty and little bitter taste of the cunt was not like what Priya imagined. Still it was so bad that she had to stop and she kept on returning the favor and slowly started picking up the pace. Shilpa too held her tightly from her head and she was moving her cunt all over Priya's face. After a few minutes she too reached her orgasm. Afterwards both of them were lying on the bed and slowly taking control over their breathing. It's then that Priya realized how wrong it was what they just did. It was plain wrong and yet she never felt anything like it before. A satisfied smile spread on her face thinking about that.

Old 2nd October 2014

abbas.ali is beginning to get noticedabbas.ali is beginning to get noticedabbas.ali is beginning to get noticedabbas.ali is beginning to get noticedabbas.ali is beginning to get noticedabbas.ali is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to abbas.ali
Apne Toh Apne Hote Hain

Mera naam Loudu Singh hai aur yeah meri dard bhari kahani hai jis main feelings hain, emotions hain, tragedy hai aur har kisam ka chutiyapa bhara para hai. Main Xossip pe apne favorite writer Incestinaar baba ki stories bade shook se parhta tha. Unki stories main hamesha logoun ke bhale ke liye buhat kuch likha hota tha jaise ke agar sex hi karna hai toh ghar se hi kissi ko pakad lo. Unka kehna tha ke isse saame bhi bachega, pesse bhi bachenge aur "Apne toh apne hote hain." Main pagla masoom Loudu Singh bhi Incestinaar baba ki batoun main aa gaya aur soucha ke wese toh koyi kaam wali bai bhi nahi deti toh kyun na ghar pe hi try maari jaye?

Aaiye main aap ko apni pyari behan ke bare main batata hoon. Woh meri twin hai aur shayad jab hum dono maa ki kookh main the tab hi meri kuch chezain galti se usse mil gayi aur uski kuch mujhe mil gayi. Jaise mere aaj man boobs hain aur uski mouchain hain jinhe woh bleach karti hai toh main souchta hoon ke "Behana ladkoun ko tumhari mouchoun ke rang se problem nahi balke mouchain hain hi kyun isse hai." Meri pyari behan ka naam Jalebi hai. Haan hamare baap ka sense of humor bhi ajeeb sa tha jisse hamari zindagi loude lag gayi. Main jab paida huwa toh mujhe dekh kar pita ji ne bola "Iski shakal loude jaisi hai" toh mera naam Loudu rakh diya aur behan meri chote hote terha chalti thi toh uska naam badal kar Jalebi rakh diya ke jalebi ki tarha terhi hai. 2 saal pehle pita ji ka dehant ho gaya. Dahi le kar aa rahe the hamare kutte Tommy ke sath aur truck ke neche aa kar woh aur Tommy aese mare jaise 2 badan ek jaan hoon aur dahi bhi sadak par hi lassi ban gayi. Jaise apne sense of humor se hamari jevan bhar gaand marte rahe wesse hi Upar wale ne bhi apne sense of humor se end pe unki kamal ki gaand maari thi.

Khair main kahaan fazool ki batoun main pad gaya. Pita ji ka is kahani se kuch lena dena nahi. Haan toh main ab batata hoon ke apne guru Incestinaar baba ki stories parh kar mere dimaag ki joh dahi huyi toh kesse maine apni pyari behana pe line maari? Huwa youn ke meri mata ki behan ka dehant ho gaya aur usse sath ke gaoun main kuch din ke liye jana para. Ab kya hai ke hum gariboun ke teen hi kaam hain is duniya main. Bache paida karna, cricket aur rishtedaroun ke marne par get together pe janna. Mere exams ho rahe the aur mera dehaan rakhne ke liye Jalebi ko mere pas meri maa chor gayi. Wese maa se yaad aaya ke incestinaar baba ne toh apni kahainyoun main logoun ko maa ki mamta enjoy karne ka bhi idea diya hai par meri mata koyi 60 saal ki hai. Ab unki age enjoy karwane ki nahi balke jald hi pita ji ke pass jane ki hai.

Haan toh phir mata ji toh apni behan ke dehant par chali gayi aur ghar par main aur Jalebi reh gaye. Sardiyoun ke din the aur gareeb hone ki waja se hamare pas bas ek razayi thi jis main hum dono aur mata ji sotte the. Gurbat ka yeah aalam tha ke raat ko koyi bhi teel laga kar so jata toh subha baki sab ko bhi teel laga hota tha. Us din Jalebi ne bade pyaar se mujhe khana paros kar khilaya. Mirchi kuch zyada hi thi hamesha ki tarha. Saali naam ki hi Jalebi thi warna ek dam thekha maal thi. Pita ji ne jeevan main agar koyi acha kaam kiya tha toh woh yeah tha ke jawani main kissi ka TV chura liya tha joh aaj bhi hamare ghar unki bahaduri ki yaad ban kar chal raha tha aur apne marne se pehle juwe main DVD player kahin se jeet kar le aaye the. Unke kaam itne pyaare the ke woh bhi DVD player lane ke baad jald hi Bhagwaan ko pyare ho kar is duniya se chal baase. Us din maine plan bana liya tha ke Jalebi ko chakhne ka isse acha mouka phir kabhie nahi milna. Main apne langotiye yaar Dariya Khan se kuch filmoun ki DVD's le aaya aur un main ek porno bhi thi.

Jab Jalebi ko maine bataya ke main filmain laya hoon toh khushi se usne mujhe jhaphi daal li. Mera dimaag usne Incetinaar baba ki tarha chal raha tha. Maine bhi zor se jhaphi daal li usse aur uske garam jism se chipakte hi mera ling saanp ki tarha jaag gaya. Neche se jaise hi Jalebi ko kuch garam garam sakhat si cheez mehsoos huyi toh woh dar ke peche hati. Maine dhoti bandi huyi thi aur dhoti main mera tent sa banna huwa tha. Mere tent ki aur dekh kar Jalebi ki aankhain khuli ki khuli reh gayi.

Jalebi:"Yeah kya hai?"

Lodu Singh:"Kuch nahi bas pas aaja razayi main film dekhte hain ab."

Woh thodi si darte huwe razayi main aa gayi. Maine film laga li aur bati bujha di. Sahi cinema ka mahool ban gaya kamre main. Hindi film purane zamane ki thi jis main Gulshan Grovar aur Skahti Kapoor har 10 minute baad kissi ladki ka rape kar rahe hote hain. Rape ke scene bhi aese filmaye gaye the jaise ladkiyaan apni khushi khushi se marwa rahi hoon. Maine dekha ke un scenes pe Jalebi ke hoonth kanpne lag gaye. Woh bhi garam ho rahi thi. Us film ke baad maine ek English film lagayi jis main 2-3 bade zabardast sex scene the. Jalebi pehle scene main toh nazrain jhuka kar apne nicle hoonth ko dabati rahi phir dosre sex scene par chori chori dekhne lagi aur teesre sex scene pe toh aankhain phaad phaad kar dekh rahi thi. Film khatam huyi toh tab tak woh garam ho gayi thi.

Loudu Singh:"Jalebi sun ek baat hai par waada kar maa ko toh nahi batayegi."

Jalebi:"Nahi bataoungi bolo kya baat hai?"

Loudu:"Dekh main ek gram film bhi laya hoon. Kissi ko pata nahi chalega dono dekhain kya?"

Jalebi:"Kessi batain karte ho? Main bhala kesse dekh sakti hoon aesi film?"

Lodu:"Wese hi jaise pichli film main sex scene dekh rahi thi."

Yeah sun kar uska muh laal ho gaya aur usne sharma kar sar jhuka liya. Maine jaldi us uth kar film laga di aur TV ki awaaz halki kar di. Kya mast porno thi! Dhere dhere Jalebi garam hone lagi film dekhte huwe aur anjanne main apne jism pe hath pherne lagi main razayi main uske bilkul sath lag kar betha tha aur ab dhere dhere uski kamar par hath pherne laga. Dhere dhere main hath uski tangoun par pherne laga. Woh film dekhte huwe aur mere hath pherne se madhoosh hoti chali gayi. Uske hoonth kanap rahe the aur purre jism main aag lagi huyi thi. Hamari nazrain milli aur agle hi saame main uske hoonth chosne laga. Woh bhi madhoshi main mujhe chumne lagi. Ek dam se maine uski shalwaar utarni shuru kar di toh usse jane kahaan se hoosh aa gaya.

Jalebi:"Yeah kya kar rahe ho? Yeah theak nahi hai. Main tumhari behan hoon."

Loudu Singh:"Sun baba Incestinaar ka kehna hai ke jaise ladkiyaan ghar main khana pakana seekh kar jati hain aur phir shaadi ke baad pati ki sahi se sewa kar pati hain wesse hi ghar se hi chudwayi karwana bhi seekhna buhat zarorai hai. Tabhi toh pure sasural ke mardoun ko khush kar payegi. Yeahi hi sukhi gharelo zindagi guzarne ka raaz hai."

Jalebi:"Yeah Baba Incestinaar koun hai?"

Loudu:"Hoga koyi gandu tujhe kya hai? Uski kahi baat par dehaan de, us par lanat bheaj."

Jalebi:"Dekh lo bhai mujhe toh dar lag raha hai."

Loudu:"Aare darti kyun hai? Main hoon na. Kasam Incestinaar baba ki tujhe janaat ki sair karwa donga aaj."

Yeah keh kar main uske kapde utarne laga. Kya mast badan tha Jalebi ka! Main uski chuchiyaan chosne laga aur woh maaze se muh se awazain nikalne lagi. Jaise he mera garam-a-garam ling uski choot se takraya uske jism main bijli ki tarha jhatka laga.

Jalebi:"Bhaiya main bholi bholi."

Lodu:"Bholi toh kapde utarwate toh na boli. Chal ab ling ko leti ja hooli hooli."

Yeah keh kar ek jhatke se maine zor se apna aadha ling uski tight choot main ghusa diya. Uske muh se cheekh nikal aayi jisse maine uske muh main apna muh daal kar rok diya. Main wese hi apna aadha ling us main daale leta raha aur uske hoonth chosne laga. Usse buhat dard ho rahi thi par dhere dhere woh phirse madhosh hone lagi aur main bhi aahesta se apna ling uske andar bahir karne laga. Uski garam choot pani chorne lagi jisse mera ling aasani se uski choot main ghusne laga aur jald hi mera pura ling uski choot ke andar bahir hone laga. Us raat humne do baar sex kiya aur us raat se woh meri randi ban gayi aur main Baba Incestinaar ke ashirwaad se behanchood ban gaya.

Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabaka kehana hai
Ek hazaaron mein randi meri behanaa hai
Sari, umar, mujhe uski choot ko lete rehna hai

Jab se merii aankhon se ho gayi tu door
Tab se teri peeche se le raha hoon choot
Aankhon mein neend naa, ling liye bina tohne sona hai
Ek hazaaron mai randi meri behnaa hai

Dekho hum tum dono hain ek gandu ki bhool
Main na so paoun teri liye bina,kesse tohne sona hai
Aa mere paas aa, teri abhi gaand ko bhi maine lena hai
Ek hazaaron mai randi meri behnaa hai

Ek hazaaron mein randi meri behanaa hai
Sari, umar, mujhe uski choot ko lete rehna hai

Old 2nd October 2014

Ghost.Rider is an unknown quantity at this pointGhost.Rider is an unknown quantity at this pointGhost.Rider is an unknown quantity at this pointGhost.Rider is an unknown quantity at this pointGhost.Rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Merchant Of Death

The end was now near and he could feel it as well. Still there was a strange calmness in the way he was sitting in his chair and slowly drinking his favorite wine. Everything that he worked so hard to build over the years was now either gone or he was about to lose it all. All those mansions, cars and women he owned were worthless to him now. Death was closing in and all his materialistic things that were once so dear to him looked worthless now. He would have traded those millions of dollars he has stacked in accounts all over the world just for a few more breathes but death was in no mood to negotiate. That's when he took the last sip of his drink and started writing in his diary.

"Life is complicated. Over the years I have done things that no sane man will even think about doing. There were times when I was too ashamed to look at my face in the mirror. Then with time my conscience died down and stopped bothering me. Who could ever believe that one of the most feared and hated man in the world was once an honest soul who was struggling to make ends meet? I have stolen things that didn't belonged to me, beaten and pimped women that didn't wanted to sell their bodies, black mailed people to the point where even death looked like an escape to them, cheated the people who trusted me, killed countless people when they were begging for mercy and sold drugs that have killed millions of people including youngsters. If I could roll back the time and given another chance then will I do anything differently? Probably not. Do you want to know about my story? Well the question is do you have a stomach tough enough to digest it?"

I was born in a poor Indian family. My father was a clerk and his dream was for me to succeed him one day. He used to tell me how big a deal it was to have a government job. On the other hand even as a teenager I didn't fall for his crap. If it was so fine then how come we were suffering as a family? We barely had enough to eat in order to survive. I was ashamed of the clothes me and my parents used to wear. I used to look at the bat that I wanted to have in the window of the shop while going to school and prayed everyday to God for it but He never listened to my prayers. Then I realized that God doesn't work this way. So I stole that bat from the shop and then ask for His forgiveness instead. To finally have that bat was the happiest memory of my boyhood. Well until the shop owner was told by one of my back stabbing friends and he complaint to my father. My father found that bat and then he beat me with the same bat like a dog. That's the day when I ran away from my house and my new life begin. So what happened next? Well in order to know that remember to read my thread Merchant of death starting from next month.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls