Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Silk.....Am I deserving enough to be your QUEEN !!

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th May 2014

XP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our community
Silk.....Am I deserving enough to be your QUEEN !!

Hello Guys,

This is my wife Silk and She want to be ur new queen.

We have been following Xossip since the days when it was called Xboard.us. After our marriage, xossip was one of the secrets I shared with her.

After years of leeching, we have finally decided to take the next step forward and go all out to explore our sexuality.

Let us know if i deserve to be your Queen through your comments but NO derogatory language please or we will quit.

Before we move forward here's a tribute to all those lovely couples and posters who inspired us to take this step :

MY HOT WIFE... VISUAL TREAT FOR YOUR EYES..!
My Adventourous Daring wife - Nandita
YOUR FANTASY FOR MY WIFE MONAA
Rati - Goddess of Love
MY WIFE SONY
Tanishka: My sizzling hot high class girlfriend
Hot and Sexy Pakistani Wife
Hot Pavithra for U
Saroja-Matured Housewife
♥ Hottest Desi Housewife Ever ♥ THE NEW QUEEN OF eXBii ♥ KAVITHA ♥

And lastly : Xossip Queens....The Fuck Queens of XP!! This thread inspired hubby to try n better his editing skills !

Last edited by XP_Queen : 24th May 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th May 2014

XP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our communityXP_Queen is a pillar of our community

Old 24th May 2014
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database

Old 24th May 2014

Old 24th May 2014

Old 24th May 2014
Sheriff
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
mah queen

Old 24th May 2014
Custom title

vkd4774 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvkd4774 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvkd4774 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvkd4774 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vkd4774
Unhappy

wow...

Old 24th May 2014
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database

Old 24th May 2014
Custom title

suntv43 has received several accoladessuntv43 has received several accoladessuntv43 has received several accoladessuntv43 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to suntv43
sexxxxyy hairyy pusssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 24th May 2014
Custom title

bigboobsucker has hacked the reps databasebigboobsucker has hacked the reps databasebigboobsucker has hacked the reps databasebigboobsucker has hacked the reps databasebigboobsucker has hacked the reps databasebigboobsucker has hacked the reps database
Superstarts

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls