Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Grave problem facing Youth

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Grave problem facing Youth

One of my good friends who is a counsellor in a Junior College met me the other day at Barrista. She wanted to share a peculiar problem with me and wanted a solution.

She said while she was in counselling sessions with young male students, of course just crossed 18, she asked them about their goals in life, etc. Some said they wanted to become plumber, other said electrician, one said Driver, another said Pizza delivery boy, and another said he would like to become makaan malik and would rent out PG pads to working girls etc. She was shocked and confused by these replies because what she expected was Doctor Engineer Pilot software techie etc.

I calmed her down and opened the Xossip page and showed her some short films titles and her eyes opened wide and she had a shocked look on her face.

Yes, these youth are watching these short films and have got so impressed that they want have fallen for the fake story lines of these films. Their whole goal is to enjoy a good dingdong and they think by becoming plumber electrician makaan maalik they can enjoy like how it is shown in the short films.

I am also shocked and am trying to find a solution for my counsellor friend. Can someone with good experience in this field tell how can these youngsters be brought back into the real world without affecting their self esteem and ego. Very urgent please.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Can someone with good experience in this field tell how can these youngsters be brought back into the real world without affecting their self esteem and ego. Very urgent please.
I blame xossip writers for fallen youth!

Its a great thread and I request Mods to shift it to NHB for further discussion. There are many in NHB with:
Quote:
someone with good experience in this field

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

newbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accolades
Ego is a negative thing anyway... plus you get all the pizza you can eat!

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
We should stop writing gay stories about the salesman. Pepul want to become drivers, plumbers, electricians but not a salesman! Serious issue!

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Why dont you mind your won business and become something great?

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
Why dont you mind your won business and become something great?
I would have but the thing is I am doing that friend I and need to help her out. Just yesterday i showed her one short film of doodhwala and memsaab. She said this is madness this does not happen in real life. No sensible woman would allow a doodhwala to even enter the doorstep.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
I would have but the thing is I am doing that friend I and need to help her out. Just yesterday i showed her one short film of doodhwala and memsaab. She said this is madness this does not happen in real life. No sensible woman would allow a doodhwala to even enter the doorstep.
Next time try to show her "Mia biwi aur salesman"

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Next time try to show her "Mia biwi aur salesman"
Seen bra salesman short film but never mia biwi aur salesman on xossip or masaladesi? Any links? If u are just having fun leave it but if u have some good advice for the counsellor babe then let us have it.

Another interesting thing is one of the collegians wrote in the survey that he would like to convert his pops grocery store to a lingerie store and if his pop did not allow then he would become a bra panty salesman in a lingerie store. If the pop ever gets to know he would need ICU admission.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
he would like to convert his pops grocery store to a lingerie store
That's a good profitable business that he is talking about. With such stores lacking in India and rising high demand for lingerie in the Indian market, this guy is actually going in the right direction!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Salesman whosoever watches short films nowadays....

People want real action not chutiapanti....

I am still wondering what is the revenue model of these short films...how do they make money?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls