Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Detecting hidden cameras

Old 31st March 2018
The BDSM Queen
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Smartest Brain: Xossip's Smartest Brain      
Indian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps database
Detecting hidden cameras

I've heard of some fancy devices in the market. Do they actually work?

Is there a way to find out if there are any hidden cameras in my room? I am a frequent traveller so any advice would help.

Old 1st April 2018

shera69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why don't you google?

Old 1st April 2018
Life is just about Roleplaying
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post

Is there a way to find out if there are any hidden cameras in my room? I am a frequent traveller so any advice would help.
Before you consider buying a device ! How about trying some simple yet effective ways to detect that secret hidden cam !
Don't know if they do it even now but these secret cam stuffs were done by those motel owners or in the 2* hotels, I don't think 4 or 5* hotels do such stuffs !

Considering the safety concern & to not believe blindly you may..

#Use ur phone camera As you check in, Immediately turn off all the lights and scan the room using your phone camera to see if there's any pin point of light on ur camera which would indicate a camera hidden in there, places like your

#Use your camera flash Turn on the flash & shine it in ur darkened room any camera lens may twinkle or flash with a reflection.

#Make a phone call Roam around in ur room while you're on the call & listen for any clicking noise on the call that might happen coz of a camera transmitter (It's also suggested to use this method during a changing room in any mall )

There are various "Hidden Camera Detector" apps on the google & ios play store with millions of downloads, never used them so can't vouch for !
You may consider them also !

Old 2nd April 2018
The BDSM Queen
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Smartest Brain: Xossip's Smartest Brain      
Indian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps database
Thanks for advice. Any one has any personal experience if those tips work?

Old 4th April 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post

why so paranoid men???

yes, lots of devices exist, some designed specifically to mislead (pens, teddy bears, whatever they can think of). it's just fitting a camera somewhere. there's a market for it private investigators and intelligence agencies and other govt investigators mainly, i'd say. and perhaps the occasional horny or jealous boyfriend or husband or wife who simply can't resist snooping.

note: i don't have any personal experience with hidden cameras. i also don't have any statistics on who the customers for these hidden cameras are.

and so does ursula le guin