Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Outdoor , Dare and naughty experiences

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th October 2017

shuklahnpee7 is beginning to get noticed
once my fiance, her sister and me and there are 4 other friends are going to goa... at first night.. we play truth n dare... after game there was a bat of dare with my SIL and the bat is to not to wear inner wear for next whole day. Next day in hotel she is going to bath after me and come with 1 piece knee length frock... and then after her my fiance going in bathroom... my SIL came near me and say and here are the dare starts... and she insert her hand in frock and remove her pantie...
i was shock as i was not serious at that time.. but then i asked her what about bra then she also remove bra without removing her frock... and now she is really without inner ware...

i can see her shape of ass and ass crack from frock...

Old 8th October 2017

terrifused is an unknown quantity at this point
Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karu814 View Post
You have such a sexy body uncle. I want to suck your beautiful cock and make love to your mature curvy body. Wish xossip had space for male exhibitionism.

Old 8th October 2017

terrifused is an unknown quantity at this point
Uncle please empty your inbox or message me your gmail id. I love you

Old 23rd October 2017

Karu814 is beginning to get noticed
Next day at goa

After having a grt time in enjoying room dare activities we moved further towards our next destination. She wore short skirt and top that day. As we hired a self driven car we need not to bother about driver. When we reach to the hotel the room wasn't ready so we finished the check in formalities and moved towards famous northest beach. As we approached near the place i asked her to change to the bikini in the car itself And my god she responded very positively to that. our car was in between traffic but she removed her pantie there and wore the bikini bottom. I am sure someone must had noticed that but now the main dare to change the top and it was rely difficult cause she had to remove every thing on top and had to be topless to change the top. So we moved little further from the crowd and found a place.On the side of the road there was a ground so i turn my car in that ground and now my car was like its back towards road . then she removed her top and be topless there comfortably. Then she wore a transy kaftan over that bikini. We went to the beach but totally disappointed as sea was very rough and most of the shacks were closed due to the off season . No foreign tourist was there. So after spending some time on a sun bed at a shack we came back. Suddenly we went into a shop for some shopping. There she like a long dress but there was no trial room. The owner was a lady . She said why are you feeling shame as on the beach there are a lot of people roam freely in the bikini . So i asked her to change threre itself. She removed her kaftan and came to the bikini . The owner was just a hands distance away from her and watching her very keenly. Some foreign tourists also came at that time on that shop as we were in the shade of hanging cloths they might or might not had the view of a lady changing her cloths in open . Really that was very arousing . Then we went to our resort . Rest story will continue after your good comments.here i am posting a pic of a restraurent in that kaftan dress . so you can guess how transi that was.In the next post I will share the bikini pics
https://pzy.be/v/1415/123

Old 24th October 2017
Custom title

longindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazi
pls continue.. seems a great adventure..

Old 31st October 2017

Goooooooooa next

After reaching resort we decided for some pool fun. The pool was just next to our room and there were three persons in the pool at that time. One is smart hunk and other two are hot foreign ladies. They were enjoying there from last 2-3 hours. Weather was also little bit cloudy with some rain in between. She came there in the pool in her fav bikini. after few min those guys offered us to play ball game with them . we enjoyed that fr quiet some time. Then Some other group also joined us . But that was a family group They had a young kid with them as well. So we decided to come out of the pool and go to the beach. She wore that 1 piece dresss over her bikini and we went to the beach. there we enjoyed in the water but that family came there too. one there member constantly keeping his eye on my wife. We waited for a while but couldnt got the privacy to do some more dare . So we went to our room for the rest of the fun that day. Here i m posting pics of her bikini and that dress.
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga12
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga16
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga17

Old 4th November 2017
Custom title

rahul_boy has received several accoladesrahul_boy has received several accoladesrahul_boy has received several accoladesrahul_boy has received several accoladesrahul_boy has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to rahul_boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karu814 View Post
After reaching resort we decided for some pool fun. The pool was just next to our room and there were three persons in the pool at that time. One is smart hunk and other two are hot foreign ladies. They were enjoying there from last 2-3 hours. Weather was also little bit cloudy with some rain in between. She came there in the pool in her fav bikini. after few min those guys offered us to play ball game with them . we enjoyed that fr quiet some time. Then Some other group also joined us . But that was a family group They had a young kid with them as well. So we decided to come out of the pool and go to the beach. She wore that 1 piece dresss over her bikini and we went to the beach. there we enjoyed in the water but that family came there too. one there member constantly keeping his eye on my wife. We waited for a while but couldnt got the privacy to do some more dare . So we went to our room for the rest of the fun that day. Here i m posting pics of her bikini and that dress.
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga12
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga16
https://pzy.be/v/2/ga17

hot

Old 4th November 2017

vurenshet has many secret admirers
This can't be a dare but I am damn sure this is a sexyy experience...last Sunday me n my friends were gone to a pub for drinking.. we got out by 1 am n a good friend of mine was too drunk too ride her scoot. So i was told to drop her home n get back to my home on her scoot..as a gentleman i said its ok. Imagine this 1 am, drunk girl n me alone who's gonna say no to that??
So we went n she kept on talking n talking n talking...all of a sudden she says she needs to pee badly. I said hold on 10 minutes we will reach home..she says she can't otherwise she would wet her pants.. So i stopped scoot she got down went ahead of the footpath n came back running again.ni asked her why she came back she said there were stray dogs n she was afraid they might come for her so i should stand around her while she was peeing so dogs wouldn't do anything to her...
I said go on dog's won't do anything but she was scared n eager to piss so i went..she asked me to turn around so she didn't feel awkward.
I told her straight I'm not gonna miss the show. there she was poor girl standing..she slid down her leggings with panties too held her chudi up n sat infront of me..oh boy what a scene that was.. Trimmed pussy hair ..brown pussy and that lovely whistling sound when she was pissing...she pissed too much there was a puddle on the ground between her legs... She got up pulled up her panties then leggings n came towards me with a shy face...man o was so hardddd..she said come on drop me home

Went to her apt, she got off the scoot n gave me a small peck on the forehead saying I am a good man didn't take her advantage. I went home n checked her text saying let's do this again this Sunday : happy: really excited for tomorrow

Old 4th November 2017
Custom title

cuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our communitycuckdesires is a pillar of our community
Very hot thread

Old 4th November 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by vurenshet View Post
This can't be a dare but I am damn sure this is a sexyy experience...last Sunday me n my friends were gone to a pub for drinking.. we got out by 1 am n a good friend of mine was too drunk too ride her scoot. So i was told to drop her home n get back to my home on her scoot..as a gentleman i said its ok. Imagine this 1 am, drunk girl n me alone who's gonna say no to that??
So we went n she kept on talking n talking n talking...all of a sudden she says she needs to pee badly. I said hold on 10 minutes we will reach home..she says she can't otherwise she would wet her pants.. So i stopped scoot she got down went ahead of the footpath n came back running again.ni asked her why she came back she said there were stray dogs n she was afraid they might come for her so i should stand around her while she was peeing so dogs wouldn't do anything to her...
I said go on dog's won't do anything but she was scared n eager to piss so i went..she asked me to turn around so she didn't feel awkward.
I told her straight I'm not gonna miss the show. there she was poor girl standing..she slid down her leggings with panties too held her chudi up n sat infront of me..oh boy what a scene that was.. Trimmed pussy hair ..brown pussy and that lovely whistling sound when she was pissing...she pissed too much there was a puddle on the ground between her legs... She got up pulled up her panties then leggings n came towards me with a shy face...man o was so hardddd..she said come on drop me home

Went to her apt, she got off the scoot n gave me a small peck on the forehead saying I am a good man didn't take her advantage. I went home n checked her text saying let's do this again this Sunday : happy: really excited for tomorrow
Must had a nice and hot time. Repeat it when get the chance and dont forget to share the adventure.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls