Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Outdoor , Dare and naughty experiences

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th April 2017

fofjulie is an unknown quantity at this point
It happened when I was traveling to interior part of Maharashra. An overnight sleeper journey in Volvo. As my ticket was last minute purchase I didn't have any flexibility to control the ticket #, I was kind of nervous. As the journey was around 13-16hrs, I boarded wearing shorts ( tennis style ). Got to my coach and the seat seemed empty. To utter dismay, 1 hour later an old aunt boarded and stepped in. Complaining of the "knee hurting" problem, I had to take the corner seat so she could step off without any hassle. Since it was AC coach I wasn't complaining. Liights off, couple of hours later I could feel something moving on my flaccid dick, a light introspection shocked me as it were Aunty's bangles grinding against my dick head. Turned on the light and she was asleep. Few mins later, I acted to sleep off and pushed my dick forward in her palm. With few strokes she got up and started pressing my balls hard. Unfortunately, before I could start sucking her tits..i cummed !
Vying for such an adventure again but no luck !!!

Old 18th April 2017
Holmes

holmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
One of the naughtiest experience I remember was on an official trip to Kenya and was in mombasa , I was staying at Diani Beach, its a very beautiful beach, extending to a long beach line. I was at an under construction hotel site supervising the deadline work and as some portion of the hotel was finished i was staying at that block only.
So one evening in late hours I am just sipping some beer and walked out on the beach, as our hotel was bit away from the main hotels, it was always quiet ... I had seen many couples , mostly Europeans walking till our hotel and then would walk back . Girls in biknis and men in their shorts. The breeze was good and i asked our security guys at the gate to ask someon einside to fetch a reclining wooden chair from the pool side and keep it here as i wanted to spend sometime there , enjoying the sunset at the beach along with beer.
The guys bought a chair and put it along side a big rock .. Now I am enjoying the view , its sunset and dark and one of the couples , girl in her mid 20s and guy in mid 40 were walking and i thought they would turn back but they dint see me and crossed me and just as i had thought they sat on the side of the rock and started simply kissing and making out.
The girl was very beautiful , wearing a sarong and bikni , and in no time the guy was humping her , I was like ! wow ! I am a normal guy and had an instant hardon looking at whats happening at some distance , but soon they went across this big rock, now i could see anything, only could visualise , so i took a deep breath and slowly went near the rock and climbed over it to see that couple was doing it , girl was on top and guy had that sarong blindfolded it seemed, i guess some sort of sex games they were playing .
At this point of time honestly my dick was out in my hand, how could it not be , and for a brief second that girl looked up and saw me on top of rock with my dick in hand , she dint screem or anything, her eyes and her smile was an invitation as a sort of competion that how would finish late, now i was quiet but started jerking, she gave a an up eye brow on seeing my tool( not very large, but yes very manly )
now here this couple was doing it, with this ot girl humping the guy and me jerking , her eyes and my eyes locked, soon the guy finished before i could cum and i smiled , sort of victory smile and climed down the rock as i knew the show is over .

the feeling of her eyes locked in to mine and her humping another guy ... Thats still infront of my eyes.....

Old 18th April 2017
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes303 View Post
One of the naughtiest experience I remember was on an official trip to Kenya and was in mombasa , I was staying at Diani Beach, its a very beautiful beach, extending to a long beach line. I was at an under construction hotel site supervising the deadline work and as some portion of the hotel was finished i was staying at that block only.
So one evening in late hours I am just sipping some beer and walked out on the beach, as our hotel was bit away from the main hotels, it was always quiet ... I had seen many couples , mostly Europeans walking till our hotel and then would walk back . Girls in biknis and men in their shorts. The breeze was good and i asked our security guys at the gate to ask someon einside to fetch a reclining wooden chair from the pool side and keep it here as i wanted to spend sometime there , enjoying the sunset at the beach along with beer.
The guys bought a chair and put it along side a big rock .. Now I am enjoying the view , its sunset and dark and one of the couples , girl in her mid 20s and guy in mid 40 were walking and i thought they would turn back but they dint see me and crossed me and just as i had thought they sat on the side of the rock and started simply kissing and making out.
The girl was very beautiful , wearing a sarong and bikni , and in no time the guy was humping her , I was like ! wow ! I am a normal guy and had an instant hardon looking at whats happening at some distance , but soon they went across this big rock, now i could see anything, only could visualise , so i took a deep breath and slowly went near the rock and climbed over it to see that couple was doing it , girl was on top and guy had that sarong blindfolded it seemed, i guess some sort of sex games they were playing .
At this point of time honestly my dick was out in my hand, how could it not be , and for a brief second that girl looked up and saw me on top of rock with my dick in hand , she dint screem or anything, her eyes and her smile was an invitation as a sort of competion that how would finish late, now i was quiet but started jerking, she gave a an up eye brow on seeing my tool( not very large, but yes very manly )
now here this couple was doing it, with this ot girl humping the guy and me jerking , her eyes and my eyes locked, soon the guy finished before i could cum and i smiled , sort of victory smile and climed down the rock as i knew the show is over .

the feeling of her eyes locked in to mine and her humping another guy ... Thats still infront of my eyes.....
I know Mombasa very well I spent many many days, weeks, months there when I was a younger woman
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 19th April 2017
Holmes

holmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographholmes303 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I am very sure you must have really experienced a great deal of wild life in mombasa way back then . Someone told me that in initial days , life was very carefree and natural in kenya, dont know how much of it was true .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
I know Mombasa very well I spent many many days, weeks, months there when I was a younger woman

Old 22nd April 2017

Karu814 is beginning to get noticed
keep it up guys

Wow nice hot experiences. We are looking forward for more. come on guys share that.

Old 22nd April 2017

DirtyAnup has many secret admirers
When returning from honeymoon, I fucked my wife in the bearth on my train coach, We were in AC IInd class with two elderly ladies (both above 50). I fucked my wife after removing all her cloths and getting her naked completely.

Initially we used a blanket to cover usm while I was fucking her from above, but when we got more and more involved in fucking, she too got in her moaning and wanted to come over me, I changed the position and when she was now above me, we had lost the sense that the blanket is all removed from our body and in the heat of the things, my wife Sweety was riding me from above and kept on jumping my cock till I came in her and she too got herself tired and then rested over me.

It was then that we realised that we are all naked and the ladies are watching me from their berth with mouth wide open. I felt ashamed of and tired to coverourself, but they just moved faces aways from us, and we both got dressed quickly.

Old 23rd April 2017

Karu814 is beginning to get noticed
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyAnup View Post
When returning from honeymoon, I fucked my wife in the bearth on my train coach, We were in AC IInd class with two elderly ladies (both above 50). I fucked my wife after removing all her cloths and getting her naked completely.

Initially we used a blanket to cover usm while I was fucking her from above, but when we got more and more involved in fucking, she too got in her moaning and wanted to come over me, I changed the position and when she was now above me, we had lost the sense that the blanket is all removed from our body and in the heat of the things, my wife Sweety was riding me from above and kept on jumping my cock till I came in her and she too got herself tired and then rested over me.

It was then that we realised that we are all naked and the ladies are watching me from their berth with mouth wide open. I felt ashamed of and tired to coverourself, but they just moved faces aways from us, and we both got dressed quickly.
If its true then hats off to you guys . You were in side births or shared 2 of four with those ladies.

Old 23rd April 2017
Mukhosh - The Mask
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
Seciting experience

Old 24th April 2017

voyeur_exhibit is beginning to get noticed
Time to get back to reality. This cannot happen in India.
You will get banged up in jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyAnup View Post

Old 2nd May 2017

bra_stealer has received several accoladesbra_stealer has received several accoladesbra_stealer has received several accolades
Exhibitionist. Couples

Any couples at varca beach. We are exhibitionism lovers

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls