Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago

kaval has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to kaval
Woooow awesome

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Day Ago

pvsraju has many secret admirers
thanks for the update, keep coming more and more

Old 1 Day Ago

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
very hot update but still swathi dudnt fuck by rohit may b now also she missed at very high time

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
very hot update but still swathi dudnt fuck by rohit may b now also she missed at very high time
May be next update? I know this is keeping us on edge, waiting for her to do the ultimate act of betrayal to Mahesh, the hard working and loyal guy. I think the way circumstances have so far prevented her from going all the way, might indicate a higher authority in action here, providence?? She was never meant to betray Mahesh?? I know, wishful thinking on my part!

We know the husband is always the unexciting and boring guy in these stories but looks like Nirmala has taken a shine to him. And when (and if) Swathi finds out.....!! Going to raise the interest in this story tenfold!!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 17 Hours Ago

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
May be next update? I know this is keeping us on edge, waiting for her to do the ultimate act of betrayal to Mahesh, the hard working and loyal guy. I think the way circumstances have so far prevented her from going all the way, might indicate a higher authority in action here, providence?? She was never meant to betray Mahesh?? I know, wishful thinking on my part!

We know the husband is always the unexciting and boring guy in these stories but looks like Nirmala has taken a shine to him. And when (and if) Swathi finds out.....!! Going to raise the interest in this story tenfold!!!
i think latha would b best choice for mahesh aman also intimate with swathi even latha already fucked by rohit...

Old 16 Hours Ago

shector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our community
What an erotic narration....

Your writing skills are better than any soft-core romance.

You are the best.. please continue.

Old 16 Hours Ago

tinyCock has received several accoladestinyCock has received several accoladestinyCock has received several accolades
waiting for next update.. very good quality writing..

Old 15 Hours Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
i think latha would b best choice for mahesh aman also intimate with swathi even latha already fucked by rohit...
Oh, yesss!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 15 Hours Ago

Pontatikaga is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice

Old 5 Hours Ago
Custom title

EntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls