Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Data Recovery from Android Phone

Old 8th May 2018
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Data Recovery from Android Phone

Friends,,

I accidentally deleted most of all my Data in my Mobile Phone.
My Phone is One Plus 3T ,which has only Internal Memory of 128 Gigs. (It is rooted )

I tried Data Digger Software as well as MiniTool PC Recovery Suite..But None of them helped to the core.

Kindly suggest me some good software to dig to the deepest point ( ) on the phone and recover all of the deleted ones, especially Photos..

Regards

Old 8th May 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Go for recuva or diskdigger..

Old 16th May 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our community
try MOBILedit Forensic

Old 19th June 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Did you delete or Flash/Wipe your storage ??

Old 19th June 2018

paradox_975 has many secret admirersparadox_975 has many secret admirers
Dusra mobile kharido ye bala phenk do jio recharge karo aur jo karna hai karo par dukhi mat ho

Old 20th June 2018
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Did you delete or Flash/Wipe your storage ??
Same problem. But the answer is yes.
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Old 20th June 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium13 View Post
Same problem. But the answer is yes.
But you still haven't answered my question. Wiping is different from deleting. If you wiped for installing ROM, then its almost impossible to get the data back.

Old 20th June 2018
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
But you still haven't answered my question. Wiping is different from deleting. If you wiped for installing ROM, then its almost impossible to get the data back.
I deleted before it was backed up in Google photos I assume. And yes the phone underwent a factory reset after that too !
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.