Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Best SLR Camera around 20-25 Thousand

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2018
Custom title

fountain_pen has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack26 View Post
Rs 30,000/- from a Nikon Store at Sakinaka, Andheri, Mumbai.

Great....

agar aap nikon ki koi bhi accessories purchase karne ja rahe hain to plz e-commercial sites se purchase karne se bache, kyunki, yahan par milne waale products par nikon india warranty offer nhi karta.

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

" the pen is mightier then the sword, if you know where to poke it "

Old 18th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0user View Post
100% agree with you
EOS 1300D is one of the best camera for beginners.. My advice is buy with Kit and ASAP coz Canon is taking back all 1300D from market to increase sale of its sucessors 1500D(Adv) & 3000D(basic).. and not major difference in 1300D and newly launched models.. so my advice is go with 1300D

Sir, i ll sugest either nikon d3300 or canin 700d. 1300d n 1500d aint that fast and value for money as well.

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack26 View Post
Bought Nikon D3400. 18-55mm lens. Now looking for 18-400mm addon lens.

Please suggest which ones are better for wildlife photography.
For wildlife go for something like 200-500/600 mm.

18-400 mm is not bad but more useful for astro.

Anyways the choice of lens is extremely use oriented.

However, try to get the new model. Nikon has made some better configuration in the new models.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain_pen View Post
Great....

agar aap nikon ki koi bhi accessories purchase karne ja rahe hain to plz e-commercial sites se purchase karne se bache, kyunki, yahan par milne waale products par nikon india warranty offer nhi karta.
Not exactly.

I have bought every Nikon accessory including the camera from e-commerce website.

They all are genuine (registered all my items Nikon school), unused, cheaper and got some free gifts as well with the camera.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Sir, i ll sugest either nikon d3300 or canin 700d. 1300d n 1500d aint that fast and value for money as well.
In what way?

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Not exactly.

I have bought every Nikon accessory including the camera from e-commerce website.

They all are genuine (registered all my items Nikon school), unused, cheaper and got some free gifts as well with the camera.
Ho sakta h

Feb 17 m maine flipkart se p900 purchase kiya tha... n jab m nikon asia par apna product registered karne lga to mujhe pata laga, Billed Invoice, Product n warranty card teeno par ITEM NUMBER different the.

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
In what way?

flip screen ko ignore kare to chaaro models m FEATURE n COST wise WINNER d3300 hi h. baaki sabki apni-apni samajh....beginner ACTION k liye 7d mark II wid ef800mm f5.6l is usm n nikon d750 with afs 800 f5.6e fl bhi bura idea nhi h.

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

Last edited by fountain_pen : 2 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Ho sakta h

Feb 17 m maine flipkart se p900 purchase kiya tha... n jab m nikon asia par apna product registered karne lga to mujhe pata laga, Billed Invoice, Product n warranty card teeno par ITEM NUMBER different the.
You should have called FK.

The seller might have made some mistakes or it is a fraud. Always look for the FK Assured logo before buying.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 2 Weeks Ago at 10:20 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
flip screen ko ignore kare to chaaro models m FEATURE n COST wise WINNER d3300 hi h. baaki sabki apni-apni samajh....beginner ACTION k liye 7d mark II wid ef800mm f5.6l is usm n nikon d750 with afs 800 f5.6e fl bhi bura idea nhi h.
Why only the flip screen? The Wifi, touchscreen, Silhouette effect etc are also useful at times. If you ignore the camera features then the cheapest one is the best, provided you know how to operate the camera completely in manual mode.

Still, the higher range models have better sensors but if your capture is a perfect one then that doesn't make much difference. I have used Nikon D3200, D5200, D5600. If you use them under test condition you will notice the changes but negotiable or ignorable if captured with a quality lens.

If you want to raise your price then go for the full frame ones.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
You should have called FK.

The seller might have made some mistakes or it is a fraud. Always look for the FK Assured logo before buying.

Kiya tha... wo replace kar rhe the par mujhe paise wapas chahiye tha...

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls