Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Need Help - This application failed to start because side-by-side-configuration is incorrect

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th June 2018
Evil Inside, Devil Outside...

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermometer1 View Post
If your system is not booting, create a repair disk using rufus using an iso or the built in tool in windows dvd

https://rufus.akeo.ie/?locale
Not able to install any new software...

any kind of exe, am not able to run....

tried using Win 7 DVD to install windows, that too failed... image shared above...

One last option is to use a Bootable Pen Drive and try... but not sure if that would work...

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========
Ekta Kapoor Official Fan Club || evilAlive's Sexy Bitches || "Horny Hollywood"

Old 12th June 2018
Naat Thermometer

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Use a bootable pen drive, you can create it at work or at a friends computer.

Old 14th June 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazi
sorry bro for late reply ,
i tried to find the solution to the problem ,i found that this can be due to drivers as well as hardware fault
and their are number of methods
so im sending you the pm and try these method

Old 16th June 2018
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Best Solution to this : Format and re-install the OS

Old 16th June 2018

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshkumarlove View Post
sorry bro for late reply ,
i tried to find the solution to the problem ,i found that this can be due to drivers as well as hardware fault
and their are number of methods
so im sending you the pm and try these method
thnx will check n see

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========

Old 16th June 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
Best Solution to this : Format and re-install the OS
thats what i tried... but this exe issue doesnt let me do that as well..

===========

Old 18th June 2018
Naat Thermometer

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
thats what i tried... but this exe issue doesnt let me do that as well..
A fresh/repair install sets up its own environment with libraries and does not depend on your current install. The side by side incorrect configuration is not the error hindering your repair.

Old 19th June 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermometer1 View Post
A fresh/repair install sets up its own environment with libraries and does not depend on your current install. The side by side incorrect configuration is not the error hindering your repair.
Oh.. I couldn`t find any bootable pd... even online only microsoft website ka link mila

===========

Old 19th June 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Oh.. I couldn`t find any bootable pd... even online only microsoft website ka link mila
what do you mean by bootable pendrive??
you searched for bootable pendrive??
and you think its a software
if yes then thermometer will help you
if no ,where you got stucked while usong bootable pendrive

Old 20th June 2018

coolnick007 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Where exactly r u stuck now? is it still the image u posted? or can u start the windows 7?

The best option is Dual booting windows 7 (U vl not lose ne of ur files as opposed to formatting the drive)

If u have approx 20 GB in any drive other than ur current OS drive (w7 is usually installed in C drive so if u ve space in D or E drive,) U can install windows 7 in D drive without formatting it.

If u tried repairing windows 7 via DVD, I believe u already have w7 in a DVD vich u can use to install w7 in another drive.

MOST IMP INFO: Once u install windows 7 (either dual boot or format and install), DO NOT RUN ANY EXISTING EXE FILES. 1st, download a fresh anti virus setup ( I personally use Avira anti virus free version since 10 yrs w/o ne prob. ) and install it in new W7 and scan entire HDD.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls