Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > WANT TO REMOVE THEIR SAREES AND FUCK ALL SEXY WHORES. ENJOY WITH MY EROTIC COMMENTS..

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th October 2008

iluvaunties has many secret admirers
1.LET ME START WITH MY FAV. WHORE DEVADARSHINI....
WOW...
what a sexy slim fig... want to hug you from back removing your saree and keeping my lips over your shoulders and slowly start kissing your cheecks and my fingers playing over your breasts nipples.. thru blouse and want to remove that blouse hooks and bra hooks and kiss those black nipples, slowly rubbing your ass with my hands.... and play with your hip and breasts...just take your hand away holding your saree and remove your saree my sweet heart you are for me.. in bed tonight.

Last edited by iluvaunties : 6th October 2008 at 12:04 AM.

Old 5th October 2008

open your mouth more wide MEENA DARLING .... MY COCK IS VERY BIG....remove this shirt ... i dont like this dress.. wear a saree / blouse which makes your assets to glitter more... showing your sexy breasts

want you to wear this kind of dress... saree or blouse my dear meena

Last edited by iluvaunties : 6th October 2008 at 12:13 AM.

Old 5th October 2008

SWARNAMALYA
you are my angel want to make those lovely lips. wet with my cum instead of your lipstic. pulling your saree from your shoulders.. want to rest over your soft breasts mangoes and lick those nipples and eat your navel and plump ass.... make my bed more colourful my dear...

Last edited by iluvaunties : 6th October 2008 at 12:10 AM.

Old 5th October 2008

good sexy show apoorva aunty... let me cream that breasts with my cum. and lick it with my lips..
take off your saree and blouse and bra for me to taste your breasts....good show for a wonderful breasts suck.. and navel lick my aunty

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 07:48 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

farzana... dont worry you dont know how to wear saree.. come near me let me teach you and help you in removing that saree and place my hands and cover it for you

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 07:52 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

even at this age seetha aunty want to strip your saree and see those lovely big melons hidden under your saree.. thru blouse... want to place my fingers and lips over it ...and slowly you make me more horny and erotic by removing your blouse and bra for me..and allowing me to play with your breasts nipples with my mouth. my darling... want to fuck you in my bed and taste your ass....

open your mouth more wide.. for you to take my big dick inside it... start drinking my cum in my bedroom my sweety

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 08:01 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

sujatha..wow.. what a sexy nightingale she is ...... want to take you to my bedroom and remove your saree and like to like her melons in that tight blouse... of her sexy breasts, navel and inskirt and grap your ass and slowly remove all your dress one by one and make my bed a lovely sexual tale and then fucking you deeply.

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 11:33 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

what a homely look.... killing me more with her pairs of breasts mangoes... i like her chubby cheeks... want to kiss her face... and make her lips fully wet... and then taste those lovely milk from her breasts and then slowly lift her saree and strip her dress and enjoy in my bed... jayashree aunty

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 11:36 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

remove your saree and show me your slim sized fig. body... let me play with it... cum over it..take you to my bed and taste your whole body... nude... on my laps... my sweety.

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 11:39 PM.

Old 5th October 2008

i just cant control my big cock my sweetheart jaya ... want to rub it over your sexy slim navel outfit and your breasts nipples.... take off that saree you will be my sex godess my sweety... let me hug you tight and play with your breasts,navel and ass... and give you a full enjoyment in my bedroom

Last edited by iluvaunties : 9th October 2008 at 11:43 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls