Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > real men respect Women - join the movement

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th March 2018

kartik.toronto is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to kartik.toronto
I respect women

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.slave4owner View Post
Hi friends.
We're all fun loving people on xossip. We share our love and interests for all things sexual.

But we are also members of our society and citizens of our country. And we are witness to increasing disrespect and violence against Women in our society.

As individuals we can change our personal thinking and attitude and behaviour towards Women. By correcting and improving ourselves we will become examples for others. And definitely we will become better in every way ourselves.

Please support this for yourself and others and post your message here to declare that you are now an active man in this movement.

Train your mind to avoid disrespectful thoughts about Women.
Train your eyes to avoid disrespectful looks towards Women.
Practice decent behaviour towards Women.
Stand up for Women's safety and create safe environments for them.
Start with your own home family friends neighbourhood.

We are in our rights to enjoy an adult pic thread which has photos posted by mutual consent of photographed and photographer.
But encouraging threads which show non consent voyeuristic photos is wrong and it weakens our character deeply.
Can you see the difference?

A man who respects Women will find his inner strength and courage increase and he would find that his personality will become stronger and impressive.

Enjoy. But not at cost of morality.
Fulfil your desires but not wrongly.

Be a real man. Respect Women.
I do

Old 24th March 2018
Banned

Chota chatri is an unknown quantity at this point
And real women respect men

Old 25th March 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Totally sexist ↑ -pass.
If theres anything I hate, is power, misogyny, sexism and feminism. I believe if a women, offended by a man can slap him in the middle of the road, a man too should be able to smack a woman if she offends him(all other factors constant). Im outta here. bye.

Last edited by whizkido : 25th March 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Old 28th March 2018

khan1900 has received several accoladeskhan1900 has received several accoladeskhan1900 has received several accolades
Don't propogate violence

Nose Ring Special: A tribute to booblicker https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1083841

Old 15th April 2018

TriVikrama has many secret admirersTriVikrama has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
I support this thread and its aim - sex is mutual so is respect - it takes a real man to stand up for something like this so he deserves respect - you get more if you respect people so show this site there are real men here stand up the real Indian men I know who respect others especially women, who respect and revere their sisters, brothers, mothers fathers and don't denigrate them - BE REAL MEN SHOW YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD.
There are times to be a Man and Human.
Human is always.
To respect and protect fellow citizens and woman folk.

Lol.... And when a real Woman needs me to be her MAN
My MANHood stands UP for the her Woman

Old 16th April 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
Can't agree with you any more mate !

If you're talking about equality then its equality ! It shouldn't be gender biased !
And with the rising craze of Feminism in our country, many so called Feminists who are actually Pseudo ones trying to gain attention.
Respecting women ain't a rocket science, just treat every girl or women you want your family women to be treated with, as simple as that !

Opening such threads are useless ? But if you really meant to create awareness, then I appreciate ur efforts !
Equality is based on Respect.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls