View Poll Results: Striker Choice?
Benteke 15 57.69%
Bacca 10 38.46%
Rondon 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2018
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizem View Post
Klopp has dismissed these suggestions.

Also said: "We will get all the money...One player has left and itís not too cool but itís not a real problem at all. We will bring in other players, thatís for sure. If we do it in this window, I donít know."

We will see.
Theyíve spent an average of £14m a season.
Inís this season - Salah 35m, Ox 35m, VVD 75m, Keita 55m.
Thatís 200m.
A leopard doesnít change itís spots.
They arenít jumping from 14m to 200m overnight.
The 142m from Coutinho is funding this.
Klopp can say what he likes, this is moneyball in a nutshell.

Old 14th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
Theyíve spent an average of £14m a season.
Inís this season - Salah 35m, Ox 35m, VVD 75m, Keita 55m.
Thatís 200m.
A leopard doesnít change itís spots.
They arenít jumping from 14m to 200m overnight.
The 142m from Coutinho is funding this.
Klopp can say what he likes, this is moneyball in a nutshell.
In that case, they'd have "plans" for Salah in 2019, for Mane in 2020 and for VvD in 2021. Funding Red Sox instead! Nice cash cow we have become!

Barca got Coutinho early just because they could afford to settle him nicely before the start of the next season, possibly resting a couple of players in their league in the process. We can't do the same for Keita - the figure of £18m seems too daunting.

Old 14th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

Klopp in an interview with Sky Sports:

"Yes, there was interest. Manchester United, yes, they were interested a year or a year and a half before (2014), but it didn't feel right.

"A lot of clubs called (incl Tottenham and Manchester City) and I said 'No, no chance, I need to make a break now'. Even my wife knew, if Liverpool is calling, I go.

"When Liverpool called, I had no chance. It was actually too early for my plans. I said, 'Wow, come on!'

"But then coming here and feeling the spirit immediately, it was just, for me, a match in heaven."

Last edited by gizem : 14th January 2018 at 04:37 PM.

Old 14th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

VvD has a tight hamstring and is unlikely to play

Old 15th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

Sweet victory
because ALL rival fans wanted Man City to get all 3 points.

Yet to know if VvD and Keita would improve us against strong teams.

Old 15th January 2018
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Need to learn to close out games.
Could have got hairy after being 4-1 up.

Old 16th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

Same goal scored by Liverpool's RF against Manchester club, but 23 years apart (1995, 2018):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjjIm91ohs

Last edited by gizem : 16th January 2018 at 04:14 PM.

Old 17th January 2018
Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizem View Post
Same goal scored by Liverpool's RF against Manchester club, but 23 years apart (1995, 2018):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjjIm91ohs
Freaky.
Virtually identical.

Old 17th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

Firmino:

"I wasnít a striker before but as Iíve been adapting into this position Iíve liked it more and more. I feel really comfortable and really adapted to it. Iíd like to continue playing there for the rest of my career."

"I like to drop back and help defend because that then turns into attack, turns into goals, so I donít mind being called the Ďengineí of the team."

Old 18th January 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

Phil Neville:

"I would have thought maybe a month ago Alexis Sanchez wouldn't have come on the radar.

"All of a sudden, every now and again there comes a signing that you have to make, or if he's available you have to try and make.

"Sanchez, because of the form of Liverpool in particular... I think it's maybe hurried up the need for someone to come in and, not secure United's second place, but actually give them a massive, massive boost.

"I think United will finish in the top four and in second place but the form of Liverpool must be a worry because they're playing unbelievable at this moment in time."

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls