Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2018 - "Season of Seduction" - Chitchat & Reviews Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st July 2018
The masturbator

methead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to methead_pandey
Amazing round 2 by Siri !!!

Sexy body shown with elegance.

I loved the public dare ! Just wow!!

Got me hard and going.

And your ass in the bikini was stunning. Loved it babe.

Old 21st July 2018
The masturbator

methead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to methead_pandey
Loved Riya’s pics. High quality

I have never been on her thread but I think I will start visiting there. Hope to get such high quality and creative pics.

Riya you have a beautiful body and your nipples I want them in my mouth. Mmmmm

Old 21st July 2018
Work Hard Play Hard
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Round - 1 #11 DAMINI

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...0&postcount=14

A huge round of applause for this diva ! The new hottie in the town has literally grabbed each & every eyeballs on xossip, from getting an exclusive tag within a month to interacting with almost all of her followers to taking part in the queen contest she has done it all any any xossipian would expect for.
I'm in no level to judge her pics when she has a hubby who's a kickass photographer having mastered the hooks & corner of clicking & knows pretty well how to showcase his supermodel butter wifey. Even being on vacation they've managed to click all these for us, this is what I was talking about ever since the beginning, dunno how lucky we xossipians are to witness all these show of eroticism.
It would be still less if each & every xossipian appreciate you for the efforts you've put in.
The outdoor daring clicks might have made many rod ooze & the lower boob view nagle would have fed many men too/
Thanx a ton for tkaing part in the QC Damini ! You fulfilled our wish !
You're a rockstar !

Old 21st July 2018
Work Hard Play Hard
Visit my website
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Round - 1 #12 RASHMI

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...9&postcount=15

Rashmi ! Our universal bhabi ! It's also her first ever entry in the qc, She too has put in a hell lot of efforts in keeping us guys glued to her, In here being dressed a sexxy nurse she might have made many men sick, intentionally or unintentionally I don't know. I would prefer being sick intentionally tho'
Bhabi ! You've got that perfect shape that any man would love to have you as his wifey, coz you literally nail it in every attire, be it a freakking saree, or totally naked, or such kinky roleplaying stuffs as in here. Tell you what you really look dope in saree, I still remember how bad that particular special festival update saree series turned me on that i ended up in making an av for you & It feels really good to see you using it still. I couldn't have felt any better.
Apart from these, the pair of pics displaying ur cheesy booty has grabbed my attention & while i type this I'm drooling over that ass.
And for an advantage, the video is more than enough, I better know Winning & losing is just a parameter for you & each & every couple out there, It's all about the spirit with which you've participated, the zeal with which you might have taken all those pics, edited & uploaded is worth appreciatable.

Thanx a world for taking part for the first time ! You're an amazing zem of xossip, just keep us loving you like you're doing.

Old 21st July 2018
Work Hard Play Hard
Visit my website
Round - 1 #13 PANKUKA

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...1&postcount=16

Wait ! lemme first get back to my senses then leme type.
WTF ! You just went totally naked out there in the middle of the night & boy ohh boyy ! That's some unmatchble dare ma'am ! I might have not hit in ur thread more often but this daring stuff has made me your fan.
I wonder how do you women gain that courage to strip it all, Indian Hotwives like you are the one who'll prove this sentence wrong "Sex is a taboo in Idia".
I wonder any lucky chap might have kept an eye on you & pleasuring himself i mean how can one not after ogling over those huge assets that fuckable curvy ass & those skinfolds formed while you walk is a treat to watch.
And how can I not mention about the most daring being posted in this first round, the one where it's not even edited a bit showing a clear glimpse of ur face.

Just keep the hotness rollin'

Old 21st July 2018
Custom title

Route66 is beginning to get noticedRoute66 is beginning to get noticedRoute66 is beginning to get noticedRoute66 is beginning to get noticedRoute66 is beginning to get noticed
Princess_Ria & Swati

happy to see your entry for the contest, encouraging others

i loved your bangles adds beauty to this pic.nipple poking through the wrapped saree in a way teasing us

ha ha just release your towel and lets see what is hiding under it

loved all the showering water pics. again showed the magic of photography. referring to this pic. if someone asks to show how a curve looks then show then this pic. wow sexy back view

wow beautiful view. wishing that i can come and lick

swati

this single pic shows how hot she is. i am sure with a great photographer her beauty will increase even more..

looking forward for the next round...good luck guys

Old 21st July 2018
Custom title
  Xclusive Booty Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnrm View Post
@ sofie n Josh...

Super sexy n kinky dare n wet act from u guys and I cud feel the fun u guys were having making her strip one by one n playing hide n seek in the resort. Incredible series this is and this has come more daring than the previous one (the spider women one which I think u shot for previous year contest)

< image >< image >< image >

Milky boobies n hairy armp is looking deadly....super hot shots these are

< image >< image >< image >

Supporting evidence for why she is still the reigning booty queen of xossip. no one to beat sofie when it comes to ass shots.

Spit massage by Josh looks really erotic. dick bursting one

Great show so far in both rounds....all the best guys

And the way you narrated the story

feeling good to hear such hot comments

Old 22nd July 2018
Custom title

mahesh221 has many secret admirersmahesh221 has many secret admirers
Hi siri & sid,

Loved your round 2 postings, loved your pool and transparent dress in beach. expecting more of public nudity

Old 22nd July 2018
~ Hold my hand ~
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
★☆★ Xclusive Queen contest 2018 - "Season of Seduction" Round 3 : "Free Style" Entry Thread ★☆★

Round 3 thread aired.

Last edited by Mak : 22nd July 2018 at 09:23 AM.

Old 22nd July 2018
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
prvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accolades
it's freestyle.....

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls