Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kangana promotes her Cunt on AIB's latest video

View Poll Results: What's your take on Kangana -Hrithik controversy?
Kangana Ranut is a fearless strong woman. More power to your woman power! 14 48.28%
She is a bitch who sleeps with married men and the blames them.. 17 58.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
KRK is biggest chutiya as well as his reviews are idiotic

He's the one who took money from KJ and badmouthed Ajay's movie and now wanna have a laugh at Kangana's expense as he hasn't got paid for Simran publicity.

Maybe he should critically review boxing skills of heavyweight champion of the world and then we will see

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago

Nebelwerfer is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
KRK is biggest chutiya as well as his reviews are idiotic

He's the one who took money from KJ and badmouthed Ajay's movie and now wanna have a laugh at Kangana's expense as he hasn't got paid for Simran publicity.

Maybe he should critically review boxing skills of heavyweight champion of the world and then we will see
he can only review what he knows, and he knows a great deal about brothelwood.

Old 1 Week Ago
Gandu Nasheeb
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
I hope her pubs are much curlier to her hairs
that pussy would be great to eat

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 1 Week Ago

khiru is beginning to get noticed
36 year old budhiya acted like 16 year old pussy

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Positives are Outsider successful in a profession well known for only Khannas Chopras Kapoors and Khans, this is a great achievement. Secondly too outspoken and motormouth for Bollywood fake, put on ass lickers to handle. Thirdly is a reasonably good actress and successful at the box office.

Negatives are yapping too much for publicity and desperately wanting to be invited to Hollywood like Priyanka and Deepika. Must be XL by now or even XLL. Possibly lying about a few things about her past life and maybe Hrithik also for publicity or maybe she is delusional and needs psychiatric care. Finally baby age is catching up. If she does not settle down with some Mr Moneybags in a year or two then we have Rekha Version 2.0.

Old 1 Week Ago
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
or maybe she is delusional and needs psychiatric care.
She claims that she has brain issues.
But she doesn't need any special treatment... as probably it's the HP syndrome.

So far I've come across only weird people from HP. I am not trying to malign the state's image but they are far too superstitious and perform strange rituals.

So, when I came across Aditya's interview last year (don't remember when), I wasn't surprised that he mentioned Kangana doing black magic with her menses.

Strange rituals + Chemical laden soil + Odd beliefs = Abnormal brain function

Some rocks emit mild radiation and people living in such areas inadvertently acquire cancer. Maybe HP mountains too have something weird going on (I am just speculating).

Old 1 Week Ago
chut lund gaand bhosda

I=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
never stick your dick in crazy
yeh kutiya bhen ki laudi randi sanki hai

Old 1 Week Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Positives are Outsider successful in a profession well known for only Khannas Chopras Kapoors and Khans, this is a great achievement. Secondly too outspoken and motormouth for Bollywood fake, put on ass lickers to handle. Thirdly is a reasonably good actress and successful at the box office.

Negatives are yapping too much for publicity and desperately wanting to be invited to Hollywood like Priyanka and Deepika. Must be XL by now or even XLL. Possibly lying about a few things about her past life and maybe Hrithik also for publicity or maybe she is delusional and needs psychiatric care. Finally baby age is catching up. If she does not settle down with some Mr Moneybags in a year or two then we have Rekha Version 2.0.
Yes. But Bollywood is also an arena just like IT, Civil, Mechanical etc where nepotism exists and will always do. Ive seen as much nepotism, uncle approach, friends reference, mithai khao sir approach etc happening at my workplace.

The problem with bolly is that unlike in the west (which also has some nepotism) there are no screen tests happening. So they dont even try to find the right person.

Kangana Ranaut isnt the most beautiful woman ever. Many women who have connections are equally good looking. She isnt the best actress ever... frankly most of her roles are of a badtameez, disrespectful, cranky, empowered woman, feminazi type. The kind of women who think empowerment is sleeping with 50 guys, smoke and drink. Check it out... all her characters are like that.
Her track record is also not that great... most of her movies are flops. She calls herself a superstar... the box office doesnt. Before Queen she had many flops. After Queen she had 3 flops. After Tanu weds Manu returns she had 3-4 flops... and from the looks of it Simran will be a flop too.

When an actor starts getting noticed and remains in public eye because of what they say or do offscreen... then its all over. They become 'celebrity' and not actors. She will be worse than Rekha. She says marriage sucks openly. Goes after/pursues relationships with married men.

Most 'empowered' women in Bollywood dont care about marriage. They always get married once their chances to get work are almost zero. Hardly any actress got married while they were getting work or were successful. Only a few exceptions. Madhuri, Bipasha, Celina, Preity Zinta, Urmila, Sridevi etc... all actress big n small... they get married to a moti money making party (hopefully foreigner or a producer) and only after their career is almost zero.

Last edited by damage_case : 1 Week Ago at 06:03 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Good comments but what about size? Remember news is about Kangana promoting her cunt. If there is some clarity then some Akhil Bharitya Chota Nunnu Parishad folks in NHB section will know what chance they stand.

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 1 Week Ago at 05:13 PM.

Old 6 Days Ago

akb23054 is beginning to get noticed
Jisne sangharsh kiya hota hai..usay he pata hota hai ki kitni dikkatein jhelni padti hai..waise bhi hrithik ka khud ka career dekho...chutiyapa laga rakha hai case lagake, aur bhede..aur yahan sirf hilane wale bethkar aise judgement dete hein jaise sab chezo ke gyata yahi hein...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls