Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > MOLE....THAT CHANGED THE LIFE OF MINE

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago

mickyroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear writer

I m very old reader in xossip nd some there site which provide quality erotica and read so many stories , but now days ppl are just busy writing on ncest theme which most of the reader don't like .
Very few stories has impact on readers mind and ur story is one of them .
When I start reading ur story I have on my mind that u will not finish this story because whenever any story has the potential to create magic on readers mind most of the time writer stop giving updates and disappear and stories hanging midway .
Now days I came here just hope to get the another mind blowing updates but disappointed .

Trust me After reading ur story I imagine about u and ur wife very closely I am following u .and same time I m thinking that u r not residing in India coz d way u giving updates mostly come on midnight .
I think u got some nasty comments from some of the reader that's y u stop giving updates.
But bro there are so many silent readers who like Nd love ur stories,

Pls come back and finish this marvelous story.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

love_couple has many secret admirerslove_couple has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaialone50 View Post
guys I am getting nonsense and inappropriate comments and msgs about this story...for me its very difficult to write further..pls take this story as a fantasy......its not a real story.....some parts of this story is based on someone life.........i have just added some ingredients to make it more spicy......
hope u guys understand......

Dear Author , there are some losers who always pass unneccesary comments which are actually dishearting .
Some readers are so worse that though they pass lewd comments , discourage the Author but still keep on reading the story and jerk on it. Nothing can be done of such readers. Please dont dishearten yourself because of them.
They are not that openminded and lack the kind of intellectual level which is needed to understand the Characters .There will always be such kind of people who would discourage you but number of such people is so much less than your fans..

So please i request you to come back for us and for all the silent reader fans who are craving for you to write ahead.

Hope to see you back soon ..

Last edited by love_couple : 3 Weeks Ago at 03:44 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

love91283 has received several accoladeslove91283 has received several accoladeslove91283 has received several accoladeslove91283 has received several accoladeslove91283 has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to love91283
Update plz

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls