Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Please Forgive Me 2dead2

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Unhappy Please Forgive Me 2dead2

Dear Admin (2nitin2)

I Apologize for all stupidity done by me in past.

I know things cannot be reversed just by asking sorry but as nitin said if i have done something with someone in public i should apologize in public only, and here on XB the only public place is NHB. So with all due respect i apologize to all admin team & members of XB whom i have been harassing without knowing the consequences and problems would have occurred because of my stupidity. I dont know if you would ever forgive me for my sins but with a hope of seeking your forgiveness i am opening this thread.

If you can forgive me please reply to this thread, you please come to forgive me in this thread only.

This thread has not been opened with any intention to get my unbanned. I just wanted to ask sorry since a very long time(yesterday) but today i could not resist myself.

I ask sorry specially to our dear 2n2 whom i have been trying to get attention for no reason at all.

I had hurt you 2n2, i know i had hurt you. But i request you to become a big kind heart to forgive me sir. Please be kind.

Today i realised, what it feels when people you dont know come and say jo hua accha hua for no reason.

I know that other members are also not happy with my acts, but for the sake of our friendship, please forgive and forget brothers and their sisters.

Dear 2n2, it all happened because i was not matured, it all happened because i was stupid. Please forgive me dear.

To all other members,with whom i have been here till this time, if you are online, if you are reading this thread, please forgive me guys.

I assusre you, i will never do chutiyapa or try to do chutiyapa with anyone.
I will never use my to open threads.
I dont want dibba, i will never take part in contests. if i do so, i always ask stupid questions and waste time of organizers. I alsu apologize for chutiyapa done by me in previous contests, HT bro please forgive me.

@Noobs, Guys this is a very serious thread, hope u guys will keep it spam free. my humble request to you.

Regards
Chanakya20

Last edited by Chanakya20 : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:03 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

noobita is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by noobita : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:29 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Copied and edited apologies se to nitin ko bahut nafrat hai.

As you have made fun of axba's apology and taken nitin for granted, admin team has decided to permanently keep your ID unchanged with one more dibba of buttplug.

By order
Me

Last edited by banned : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:08 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Let's put a smile on that Face
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Bad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universe
Bridge is under the water I suppose??

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
Copied and edited apologies se to nitin ko bahut nafrat hai.

As you have made fun of axba's apology and taken nitin for granted, admin team has decided to permanently keep your ID unchanged with one more dibba of buttplug.

By order
Me
2n2 sir, ban this gassba...

live and let live seth

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chhakka20 View Post
2n2 sir, ban this gassba...

live and let live seth
Aye lundheen tere sapne haseen

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
Aye lundheen tere sapne haseen

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
But i request you to become a big kind heart to forgive me sir

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Kautilya

Please Dont spam here

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Kautilya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Bridge is under the water I suppose??
Let 2n2 decide

Dont tell him what to do

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls