Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to increase breast size

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

sami09 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to sami09
Thanks all

Old 1 Week Ago

Shy_girl has many secret admirersShy_girl has many secret admirers
Try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami09 View Post
Hi guys pls help me how to increase my wife breast size as they are very small...she is 27 and her size is small
Bozom homeopathic oil ye accha net pe dekho iski jankari mil jaegi apko

Old 1 Week Ago
Umeed Se Na Umeed Hi Accha

superaashif has disabled reputations
Well buddy i would say ki zyada dabao mat jo thoda bahut hai woh bhi latak jaayega..massaging boobs with softly and little press all around preferable and i remember there is a cream who give results but not so huge but little matlab thoda sa farak pad jaayega kyunki mere jannewale ek ne apni wife ko lagaya that cream is this i don't know whether it really beneficial to others mere jannewaale ko fayeda hua tha and he did this massage by his own hands to his wife.....self massage isliye nahi karna chahiye aurato ko kyunki oonke haath mulayam hote hai but mardo ke haath saqt hote hai so i know it makes a little but it works on my friend he did the same procedure with dis cream try karke dekhiyega 2-3 mahine lagana hoga continuously baaki procedure lagane ka ismein likha hai

If u love to read all kind of genres like
romantic,thriller,love n non-erotic love,incest,fantasy,horror,hot stories then u are on the right platform see below this link :-

http://xossip.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=superaashif

Last edited by superaashif : 1 Week Ago at 12:19 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

jayd8387 is hunted by the papparazijayd8387 is hunted by the papparazijayd8387 is hunted by the papparazijayd8387 is hunted by the papparazijayd8387 is hunted by the papparazi
Silicon nothing else
DISCLAIMER: All the pics are collected from the net. All pics are from public accounts. If anyone has problem with any pics kindly contact or can let the admin know. I would also request admin to let me know in case of any issues.#desibikini#indianbikinigirl#bikiniindian

Old 1 Week Ago

sami09 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to sami09
Quote:
Originally Posted by superaashif View Post
Well buddy i would say ki zyada dabao mat jo thoda bahut hai woh bhi latak jaayega..massaging boobs with softly and little press all around preferable and i remember there is a cream who give results but not so huge but little matlab thoda sa farak pad jaayega kyunki mere jannewale ek ne apni wife ko lagaya that cream is this i don't know whether it really beneficial to others mere jannewaale ko fayeda hua tha and he did this massage by his own hands to his wife.....self massage isliye nahi karna chahiye aurato ko kyunki oonke haath mulayam hote hai but mardo ke haath saqt hote hai so i know it makes a little but it works on my friend he did the same procedure with dis cream try karke dekhiyega 2-3 mahine lagana hoga continuously baaki procedure lagane ka ismein likha hai

< image >
Thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls