Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Regional Story Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd May 2018

Waliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
I agree with him.

At the end of the day, the best entry should get the dibba.

Any entry should not be non qualified for dibba due to lack of entries in a particular thread.

I think HT has already mentioned that 4 individual entries in a section would qualify.
Yes. I agree. If entries are less than required , but the number of participants exceeds 3 ,then the winner must get the dibba because its take a lot of hard work to pen down a good story. It will be equitable and fair. I hope organisers consider our request.

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

Zaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparaziZaspreet is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Zaspreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
I agree with him.

At the end of the day, the best entry should get the dibba.

Any entry should not be non qualified for dibba due to lack of entries in a particular thread.

I think HT has already mentioned that 4 individual entries in a section would qualify.
Mai v agree karda han trambak veere naal. If any section has more than 3 participants then the winner must get the dibba as a reward. Kyunki sabh apne busy life chon time kad ke hi likhde hai. I support trambak and waliaz veer.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls