Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Regional Story Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th April 2018
That's hot!!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Any one can entry two story/regional language or any one of regional language.....

And what happen when a participant want to enter his/her story in different languages...
Quote:
Only 2 stories per ID is allowed. If someone is willing to post more than two entries then it will be Considered as Non-Competing.
I think rules are clear enough, 2 stories per member is allowed irrespective of the category.

Yes, you can post stories in different categories, but only 2 or them will be considered as competing.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change."

Old 15th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Any one can entry two story/regional language or any one of regional language.....

And what happen when a participant want to enter his/her story in different languages...
Read rule no.2 bro
Quote:
2). Only 2 stories per ID is allowed. If someone is willing to post more than two entries then it will be Considered as Non-Competing.
Now u might clear about it... If a writer want to post in all languages, he can post two competing stories in his preferred languages and remain stories as non-competing.

Old 15th April 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
And like everytime, Regional Story Contest is being held in four languages, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati and Punjabi.

Dear ot,

Please correct to five

Old 16th April 2018

Neetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accolades
I want to participate for Gujarati language... Can i use English font or Gujarati font is must? Because i am struggling using Gujarati keyboard can i use English font with Gujarati language?

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.ph...897&highlight=

Old 17th April 2018
C.M
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetulove View Post
I want to participate for Gujarati language... Can i use English font or Gujarati font is must? Because i am struggling using Gujarati keyboard can i use English font with Gujarati language?
Quote:
Entries Must be in Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu or Gujarati (Roman fonts are allowed as well).

Old 17th April 2018
That's hot!!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetulove View Post
Yes , you can use english fonts !

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change."

Old 18th April 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Humble submission regarding online word counter:

The counter is designed for English and other languages that does not have complex letters or যুক্তাক্ষর।

Consequently, the counts are more than the actual numbers if Indian scripts are used.

However, the counts are okay in MS Word.

My suggestion:

1. Please allow the limit of 25000 characters as was done for vsc. This will moderate the word count.

2. Or allow 4500 words to correct the issue of word count in Indian scripts.

3. Let the word count be done in MS WORD.

Last edited by Trambak : 18th April 2018 at 01:05 PM.

Old 19th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
Humble submission regarding online word counter:

The counter is designed for English and other languages that does not have complex letters or যুক্তাক্ষর।

Consequently, the counts are more than the actual numbers if Indian scripts are used.

However, the counts are okay in MS Word.

My suggestion:

1. Please allow the limit of 25000 characters as was done for vsc. This will moderate the word count.

2. Or allow 4500 words to correct the issue of word count in Indian scripts.

3. Let the word count be done in MS WORD.
Let the word count be done in ms word

Old 21st April 2018

zakirexbi is beginning to get noticed
How I post story

Old 21st April 2018
That's hot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakirexbi View Post
How I post story
I request you to please go through the rules mentioned in page 1 before posting your story .

If everything is ok ,then you can post your story in this thread.

If you are a mobile user and not be able to post the story in one go then contact poospcse, Cute_Angel2704 or K.P .They will guide you.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls