Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Some Quotes given by famous persons

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th December 2017
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Hot
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Old 24th March 2018
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
shyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps databaseshyam011a has hacked the reps database
+ 25

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

- Albert Einstein

Last edited by :Blue: : 26th March 2018 at 02:39 AM.

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph:Blue: has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

- Albert Einstein

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

Arrow

The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.

- Albert Einstein

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.

- Albert Einstein

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost

- Charlie Chaplin

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

You need Power, only when you want to do something harmful otherwise Love is enough to get everything done

- Charlie Chaplin

Old 26th March 2018
Visit my website

Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause

- Charlie Chaplin

Old 25th April 2018
FIFA 2018 Soccer Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls