Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : Wishing You All A ♥♥♥ Happy New Year 2018 ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
aap toh lijjat boldiye
lijjat papad
Pahle khichri khilao tab to papar ki baari aayegi !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 3rd January 2018

kingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Pet kharaab hai kya..

Old 3rd January 2018

kingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this pointkingroot is an unknown quantity at this point
Xing me mujhe itne kam point diye..

Old 3rd January 2018
oni no ken wo kurae
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
masala papad, ke saat

Old 3rd January 2018
Xossip Time, Fun Time !!!
Visit my website
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
Rauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps database
I am still to understand the rules of the Xing contest. Somehow not able to make sense out of the English used. Is it only me who has problem in understanding?

Xing editor
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.

Old 3rd January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf Lala View Post
I am still to understand the rules of the Xing contest. Somehow not able to make sense out of the English used. Is it only me who has problem in understanding?

Xing editor
kya nahi samajh me aaya lala

Old 3rd January 2018
Xossip Time, Fun Time !!!
Visit my website
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
Rauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Poore ke poore rules.

Abhi last contest ke saath match kiya to samajh aaya ki karna kya hai.

Yeh kaun likhta hai bhai? Grammar, sentence framing sab paani mein hai.
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.

Old 3rd January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingroot View Post
Pet kharaab hai kya..
Thandi me garam khichri ka swad tum kya jaano !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 3rd January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Kya kya likh dete ho, Lala ekdam lal ho gaye !

Old 3rd January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf Lala View Post
Poore ke poore rules.

Abhi last contest ke saath match kiya to samajh aaya ki karna kya hai.

Yeh kaun likhta hai bhai? Grammar, sentence framing sab paani mein hai.
english class nahi li hogi.

search five videos link based on given clues in masaladesi.
search five pictures link based on given clues in bollygallery.

sports/lifestyle : search quote based on given clues in xossip in chit-chat & technology.

remaining sets are either spot the difference and spot the items

bas itna hi karna hai, baki last edition ke question dekho aur uske answer jo current edition me hai. sab samajh me aa jayega.

prize me points ke saath dibba jitne ka bhi chance hai.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls