Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2017

xboard1986 has disabled reputations
Wow

Badnaam Munni
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=921410
Unlimited Lust,, BeWaRe FrOm MuNnI,,,

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 18th July 2017

nishales has many secret admirers
+1

Old 19th July 2017

prasad_rao16 is beginning to get noticed
story is like slow poision

Old 19th July 2017

kkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our community
What a fantastic story dude... It is so nice and erection romantic

Last edited by kkiran11 : 19th July 2017 at 01:56 PM.

Old 19th July 2017

udhayar2 has many secret admirers
Send a message via MSN to udhayar2 Send a message via Yahoo to udhayar2 Send a message via Skype™ to udhayar2
it's posion for me daily I see for ur update pls make it quick

Old 19th July 2017

karimswife is an unknown quantity at this point
yaar, jaldi se update dena.. please.. chut tapak rahi hai..

Old 19th July 2017

harithick has many secret admirersharithick has many secret admirers
Next day as Mahesh was leaving to office he asked Swathi to be ready by 6 , so that he will come and pick up Swathi for the movie...Swathi was excited and asked him to be surely to come. Swathi spent time with nirmala aunty to temple and some shopping...they were happy to hear that EMIs are coming down.. Nirmala aunty was all praises for Rohit and she scolded Aman for making her son tensed always

Swathi says ya... aunty ..but still Aman is best in the industry that's why Mahesh is working so hard ..he is almost 5 times of what Rohit is.. Nirmala aunty .. was happy with that information. She told that Rohit is taking Mahesh and her for movie.. she said fine..ill take care of chotu.

By the time they are back from shopping Chotu was there ... Swathi fed him and made him sleep with aunty. She went to bathroom she took lot of time to get herself cleaned.. she was thinking it might be waste today to get ready so much as Mahesh would be there and no fun will be for her or Rohit... but she wanted to tease Rohit. she cleaned her body her navel ..which Rohit wanted ....

She put a bare back blouse and put the saree down her navel.... she covered it well so that aunty cannot see it... Mahesh came around 6 30 pm .. after 5 mins.. the Jaguar car driver knocked the door and told mahesh that car is waiting for them to pick... Mahesh said they are coming...
Mahesh felt so nice to be taken care by Rohit . he was all praises about his friendship to Swathi...Swathi was happy too ...that Mahesh had come on time.. she felt sorry for Rohit as he won't get his dish..she also felt sorry for herself some fun..Mahesh is not giving her all she wants... its bee more than a month something entered her body ... she was burning with desires

Mahesh got ready and appreciated Swathi for her dressing ... she smiled back .. Mahesh was thinking to take her shopping..but he has already exhausted all the money given by Rohit..of course it reduced his burdens..Swathi can wait he thought... Aman had called Mahesh when they were in car.. Mahesh spoke to him and cut the call... Swathi looked at him.. Mahesh informed that nothing to worry..the office anniversary celebrations... are next week i have to take care of them now....he sighed...

Mahesh said it would have been good to stay back home and work on that tender..but Rohit seem to be tired and wanted some relaxtion... Swathi said..you also need it...

They both reached the mall and Rohit was there waiting for them ..he was in denim jeans and white t shirt ..a girl was staring at him in the mall..as they walked.. Swathi looked and winked at him..He sent her a msg..she is looking gorgeous... as they were walking.. Swathi smiled and showed her tongue teasing him..

Mahesh was busy in a call which he has received from HR and admin dept to discuss on budget as aman sir had called... Rohit said he has 15 mins for call before movie. Mahesh went aside.. Rohit signalled to Mahesh that he and Swathi will have a round in the mall next floor..Mahesh nodded in yes

Rohit started walking and talking to mahesh..

Rohit - So how was u r night yday...

Swathi - Its nothing great to tell

Rohit- For me it was ..saying he showed her navel pic with panty pic..

Swathi - (she immediately tried to snatch his phone..but Rohit was quick enough to take it back) delete it na pls

Rohit - No way.. and where is my dish(they were walking as they saw dresses...)

Swathi - Only if u delete it..

Rohit - ha ha ..then illkiss this only (he opened hte pic and kiissed the phone)

Swthi - Chi.. you dumbo..she tried to hit him

Rohit{almost hugged her holding her wasit and held her like his darling.both of them laughed)
oh bhabhi mylovelybhabhi [he caressed her waist and smiled... she was having a look on mahesh]

Swathi - hmmm Rohit.. you are quite addictive..

Rohit - Bhabhi some snacks before movie? [he looked at her lips ]

Swati - Here? where wil u have (shes realised instead of stopping him she has encouraged )

Rohit- lets go into that "Ghost house" spoof them game.

Swathi - Chi... you are a bad boy..Mahesh is here

Rohit asked for 2 tickets and bought them..he will call when he comes come bhabhi he said.. Swathi went like a magnet following him. Mahesh was on phone as they both entered the Ghost house

As soon as they entered.. Rohit hug her and took her to one of the corner..there were sounds of ghost effects and completely everything was dark.. Rohit pushed her and spoke on her face..oh wow.. this is so good... playing with a lovely ghost here..she hugged him tight .... and he hugged ehr back and both liplocked ... Rohit took extra advantage and pushed his crotch into her saree and held her butts... Swathi could not to do anything but for just to allow him. His lips wer sucking hers
madly

Swathi was restless feeling the size of the Rohit in her thighs.. she was feeling so hot and giving him all the kiss and tongue she has... she held him close to her ..allowing him to hold her beautiful round butts into his hands.. Due to the ghost sound effects..she was feeling more scared and hugged him fully and allowing him to kiss her...

Rohit held her butts and was instantly hard feeling his darling.... and he rubbed it to her belly a bit and kissing her lips and sucking them ... one hand slowly caressing the waist...

But some more people had come..so rohit had to stop kissing..it was dark and he thoughts its better to get out.. both of them realised that... and they got out of the ghost house.. Mahesh was waiting for them..As mahesh saw.. Rohits hands were in the waist of Mahesh... Rohit realised that and said..

Rohit - Bhabhi you should not get scared so much..(Swathi too realised Rohit words seeing Mahesh) . She quickly went and hugged Mahesh.. Mahesh smiled that Swathi got scared. And that's y she was hugging Rohit... ha ha ..good that at least you scare for someone..Mahesh joked..

Swathi looked at Mahesh and Rohit mocking them with fake anger..she's acted well to cover their act. Swathi told Mahesh that she won't come but Rohit dragged her... Mahesh said it was fine..and they were getting late for the movie..

As they started walking...Swathi wanted to tease Rohit..she took steps slwoly and moved behind to mahesh... exposeed her navel to Rohit and was walking behind Mahesh... Rohit was dumbstruck seeing her teasing.. and felt like to grab her then and there and do something on that...

Swathi was sure Rohit cannot do anything there as Mahesh was around..as they
reached the entrance ,...Rohit found that Swathi is enjoying his stint with her and felt happy..he thought he should make her more happy and give that what she is eligible for...

But will Rohit get what he wanted .... Rohit is such a man ..that he will get it..but how...Swathi was thinking ..as she sat beside Mahesh..he was in the middle of Rohit and Swathi..since all the ten seats were there... and being recliners... they sat comfortably.. the movie dint start yet..

Old 19th July 2017

harithick has many secret admirersharithick has many secret admirers
Hi readers.. tell me if you want me to bring Aman and latha slowly into romance world of rohit and swathi ...based on your feedback ..ill plan to include them .else ...i can continue with these roles... and try to make it more fun..

Old 19th July 2017

nishales has many secret admirers
Don't bring anyone into this...let the same plot continue.

Old 19th July 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
I really don't know how you keep coming up with such detailed, sexy, titillating updates!! Thanks again.

From my point of view, the story is already building to a situation where Mahesh will be very busy, allowing Rohit and Swathi to enjoy themselves. Plenty of opportunities for further seduction scenarios as we get there. Once we get there, it will be essentially over for me. Swathi will play the triple role of wife, lover and business associate, Mahesh happy with his successes at work and Rohit's undying help for both of them as he enjoys his conquest.

As I mentioned before, it was Mahesh's hardwork that allowed Swathi to save money that she "invested" in Rohit who used Mahesh's ideas to become successful. As a wife Swathi's motives are questionable, her desire for prosperity and sexual satisfaction has become stronger than her loyalty to her hard working husband.

I say, it is time to bring in these other characters, giving Mahesh an opportunity to be recognized for his hard work and ideas (you know how I always feel about the cheated husbands because Rohit has clearly cheated his good and loyal friend), for another female character to take an interest in Mahesh and force Swathi to decide her next steps.... to go with Rohit and his "ill gotten" luxuries and bedroom abilities or repent and stay with Mahesh building a better business together (she has a Masters). I think Mahesh's bedroom abilities are just being affected by his workload.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls