Benteke 15 57.69%
Bacca 10 38.46%
Rondon 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
Now that we have a strong bench, media have started asking difficult questions "why are X, Y and Z not there?"

Klopp is trying to settle this once for all.

"I cannot make people happy, I never could.

"Whatever happens on August 31 - I think that is the last window, although maybe Russia and China are open - there will be a specific point where it is 100% clear that is the squad for the next four months until January.

"Who cannot be happy in these four months being part of the squad at Liverpool, I cannot help.

"What I can say is everyone who trains on his highest level - because the decision has already been made that they are good enough to play for Liverpool - has a big chance to be an important part of the team.

"When he plays at the highest level there's a big chance to stay in the team and all these things. That makes us happy.

"Those who aren't involved against Palace need to take it on the chin and knuckle down.

"There are more difficult things in life than not being in a match squad for a day, there are much more difficult problems in the world.

"I see it like that and you always have a chance to change the situation when you are part of the squad.

"It is not about my decision. I make the last decision - yes or no. But before that there are plenty of things that the players are responsible for. That is not a problem.

"The ideal size of the squad is 11 and nobody is injured. Then they are all happy - a little bit exhausted but all happy!

"If you have 12 then you already have one who thinks ‘why am I out?’ That is exactly the same problem.

"Everything will be fine, but if someone has a problem with it he will have a problem with me because he does not respect the situation we're in."

Old 4 Days Ago
mazy muzzy mezig

Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis claims that Liverpool and Roma are owned by the same group of perople, so these two clubs cannot both play in the Champions League.

"I always have the doubt that the real owner of Roma is also that of Liverpool. A little bird told me in the ear a few years ago but if that were so these two teams would not be able to compete in the Champions League." - Aurelio De Laurentiis

Roma chairman James Pallotta replies:

"What do you think ADeLaurentiis is smoking over there in Naples? If he finds that little bird again, he’ll find out we also own Barca and Bayern"

Old 4 Days Ago
mazy muzzy mezig

Ragnar Klavan has completed his £2million switch to Serie A side Cagliari. He had assumed the cult status of Kolo Toure.

Nat Phillips now moves up (not just in height) a position in the pecking order.

Old 3 Days Ago
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
That Kenedy chap has now cost Newcastle 3 points in their first 2 games.
Cost them 2 points today with a missed pen., and 1 last week with fluffed control when through on goal.
Should have been sent off as well.

Old 2 Days Ago
mazy muzzy mezig

Milner asked big Sam "what do you see in me?"
Sam: "an ex-international footballer."

Milner asked Klopp the same question.
Klopp: "a new recruit every season."

Old 3 Hours Ago

jameskhan79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alisson is huge improvement, his distribution spot on up there with Ederson.. Van Dijk majestic.. Excellent additions over summer. High hopes for this season.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls