Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Good speaker price range

Old 25th December 2017
straight forward

perpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universe
Good speaker price range

I want to purchase a speaker for my 24 inch LED TV. What should be the price range for better 2.1 speaker or sound bar. I am not clear as 2.1 speakers come with rs.900 to rs.4000. My budget is around rs.2000

Old 25th December 2017
REMO
Visit my website

remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
u will get one but all will be local brands with loud basses. Branded speakers will be intex of budget 2k. Better go for sony which is 8k.

TV dekhe ya na dekhe padosi sound se brand badega apka........

Old 26th December 2017

bluestar_me has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by remo_ram2 View Post
u will get one but all will be local brands with loud basses. Branded speakers will be intex of budget 2k. Better go for sony which is 8k.

TV dekhe ya na dekhe padosi sound se brand badega apka........

Sony 8k is not good. Its bass system volume will burst in few months of usage. Better try for Creative, Mitashi or F&D speakers.

Old 27th December 2017

Kaamaraju16 has many secret admirers
I am using Creative SBS A-120 2.1 Channel Speakers since 2 months. It is the best in terms of bass and sound quality. You can go with it since yours is a 24 inch TV 2.1 Channel speakers looks good and comfortable. I also have Sony 4.1 Speakers worth 8000 and Envent 5.1 Channel speakers worth 1700. Sony gives the best sound quality of all I have ever heard at home. Between,I bought the Creative speakers for 1750 INR via Amazon. Also, you can go for Philips there are wide range of speakers around 2-2.5K in Philips. My best suggestion is go to some showroom like Reliance Digital or Croma or something and check the sound quality in all the available speakers, so that you yourself comes to a conclusion. Advising you as am a big music lover through speakers.

Old 27th December 2017
straight forward

perpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universe
Thanks for the reply. I have settled for creative E2400 @ Rs.2600 in Amazon.

Old 28th December 2017
Custom title

neopatel_333 is beginning to get noticed
Using Creative 2.1 speakers for desktop since last 15 years. Judging by the price range, good choice you've made here!

Old 10th January 2018
Visit my website

deserved has received several accoladesdeserved has received several accoladesdeserved has received several accolades
creative best choice