Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > My Sweetheart Vidhyashree

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

muddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accolades
A pose to make your day awesome

This Pic was taken long back. Just thought let us share.

Vidya is really impressed and happy about the comments. So she agreed for posting one more pic. Here is her pic.

Your Comments can make her to get more interest to pose more sensually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have mentioned in many of my stories that I love wearing ladies panties, below are my pics with Vidya's panties. Will post more her panties with same panties I have wore in my next updates

Have a great day all

Lovingly
Muddhuchandra

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

sexlover341 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddhuchandra View Post
This Pic was taken long back. Just thought let us share.

Vidya is really impressed and happy about the comments. So she agreed for posting one more pic. Here is her pic.

< image >

Your Comments can make her to get more interest to pose more sensually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have mentioned in many of my stories that I love wearing ladies panties, below are my pics with Vidya's panties. Will post more her panties with same panties I have wore in my next updates

< image >

< image >

< image >

Have a great day all

Lovingly
Muddhuchandra
You look stunning in ladies panties bro
Anything I post here is only for fun not to hurt anyone. If anyone feel bad please let me know, so that I shall remove such posts. All the images posted by me are collected from xossip site and are not created by me.

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

muddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accolades
[quote=cutecpl34;77443150]
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddhuchandra View Post
Dear All,

After many months, I could convince my sweetheart to pose for exhibiting to Xossip.com. As you all know that I used to write stories, my sweetheart used to read the stories and was getting aroused. But she was not willing to expose herself. I tried many times to convince her and finally she agreed for it. but she is afraid that men may comment vulgar or obscene. I have told her that Xossip.com has very good kinky gentlemen and there is no harm in posting the pics as they know how to comment. I also showed few of the posts where hubbies and boyfriends posting their partners pics. After checking all these she was happy and agreed for posting the pics. So friends, we would love to get any comments, but not vulgar or obscene comments. I have promised and hope you all support it. Love to hear your comments. and based of your comments, my sweetheart may agree for more pics.

Her name is Vidyashree, 25 years. Dusky skin, 5' 5" with 34D boobs, and awesome ass, thick thighs, tight pussy.

< image >

< image >

< image >

She looks great, even though pictures doesnít reveal her details much.

By the way, tight pussy is no more a virtue, itís a shortcoming from her partner
I had never thought I would expose myself in public like this. Thanks to all for the comments and I thank Venu (Muddhuchandra) for doing this. Girls always love getting praised. But I never thought it would be this worth posting pics here. Thanks a lot for wonderful comments.

Vidyashree

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

sexlover341 has disabled reputations
[quote=muddhuchandra;77446201]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecpl34 View Post

I had never thought I would expose myself in public like this. Thanks to all for the comments and I thank Venu (Muddhuchandra) for doing this. Girls always love getting praised. But I never thought it would be this worth posting pics here. Thanks a lot for wonderful comments.

Your boobs size is too good I wann taste them
Vidyashree
Anything I post here is only for fun not to hurt anyone. If anyone feel bad please let me know, so that I shall remove such posts. All the images posted by me are collected from xossip site and are not created by me.

Last edited by sexlover341 : 11th July 2018 at 08:17 AM.

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirupurjothikarasiga View Post
U nailed it Women!! In a single post!! Wowww!! Beautiful!!!

I keep nailing her always whenever we both get time. There are many Boudoir photos we have clicked and also clicking. We would love to post it if you all like her beauty.

Thanks
Muddhuchandra

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

raghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparazi
nice to see u man gr8

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover341 View Post
You look stunning in ladies panties bro
I love wearing panties of sexy ladies and I am doing this since my childhood and many girls, aunties supported me and they also enjoy seeing me in their panties.

thanks for your encouragement

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghurmn10 View Post
nice to see u man gr8
Thanks a lot raghurmn10

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

A traditional photo

Vidya looks stunning in saree as she has good assets. I always love to see her in transparent saree and she too supports me for that. here is one sample pic just for all of them who love ladies in saree

Thanks to all for commenting.
Will post more pics as we get time.
Have a great day.

Old 11th July 2018
Custom title

raghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparazi
waitying for more of ur updates take care update more thank u dear

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls