Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > My Sweetheart Vidhyashree

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

muddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskendrass View Post
Hey man post more pics
She looks sexyy
Sure tonite will post taskendrass

Old 10th July 2018

soodanasunni has received several accoladessoodanasunni has received several accoladessoodanasunni has received several accolades
erotic in t shirt

Old 10th July 2018

hornyhunk01 has many secret admirers
she got pefect tits and ass...keep posting more of her...give us a glipmse of ur assets ...

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

muddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accoladesmuddhuchandra has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by soodanasunni View Post
erotic in t shirt
Soodanasunni she is erotic in any dress

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhunk01 View Post
she got pefect tits and ass...keep posting more of her...give us a glipmse of ur assets ...
Thanks hornyhunk...will post more of her soon

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhunk01 View Post
Thanks hornyhunk...will post more of her soon

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

ksnaik45 has received several accoladesksnaik45 has received several accoladesksnaik45 has received several accoladesksnaik45 has received several accolades
Send a message via MSN to ksnaik45 Send a message via Skype™ to ksnaik45
I Wonder where are such ladies when i roam the mall

Old 10th July 2018

cutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our community
[quote=muddhuchandra;77433347]Dear All,

After many months, I could convince my sweetheart to pose for exhibiting to Xossip.com. As you all know that I used to write stories, my sweetheart used to read the stories and was getting aroused. But she was not willing to expose herself. I tried many times to convince her and finally she agreed for it. but she is afraid that men may comment vulgar or obscene. I have told her that Xossip.com has very good kinky gentlemen and there is no harm in posting the pics as they know how to comment. I also showed few of the posts where hubbies and boyfriends posting their partners pics. After checking all these she was happy and agreed for posting the pics. So friends, we would love to get any comments, but not vulgar or obscene comments. I have promised and hope you all support it. Love to hear your comments. and based of your comments, my sweetheart may agree for more pics.

Her name is Vidyashree, 25 years. Dusky skin, 5' 5" with 34D boobs, and awesome ass, thick thighs, tight pussy.

She looks great, even though pictures doesnít reveal her details much.

By the way, tight pussy is no more a virtue, itís a shortcoming from her partner

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

tirupurjothikarasiga is hunted by the papparazitirupurjothikarasiga is hunted by the papparazitirupurjothikarasiga is hunted by the papparazitirupurjothikarasiga is hunted by the papparazitirupurjothikarasiga is hunted by the papparazi
U nailed it Women!! In a single post!! Wowww!! Beautiful!!!

Old 10th July 2018
Custom title

raghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparazi
Lucky to be her bf

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls