Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Daring Queen Savitri

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: which location is better to flash my boobs
public boobs flash 173 39.14%
outdoor streets boobs flash 159 35.97%
window boobs flash 92 20.81%
car boobs flash 120 27.15%
boobs flash to strangers 282 63.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 442. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th April 2017
Xossip - Eastern Beauty Hub

hassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

You are such a hot woman. You have really a sexy, curvy, voluptuous body which can make shag even to impotents
Liked the way you daring. It really needs lot of courage to exhibit in outdoor which is not possible for every lady/couple. Hats off to you and your hubby for such daring and entertain us

Old 26th April 2017
Xossip - Eastern Beauty Hub

hassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Some suggestions for more views & replies

Some suggestions for more & more views & replies.

1-Try to post pictures series wise. If you want to post different attire dresses, post 2 dresses complete series simultaneously.
2-Post only one picture rather than 2 or 3 same pictures.
3-Blur anything which you want to hide rather than draw irregular lines.

Old 26th April 2017
Custom title

savitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
one more from yesterday beach fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanlhr View Post
Some suggestions for more & more views & replies.

1-Try to post pictures series wise. If you want to post different attire dresses, post 2 dresses complete series simultaneously.
2-Post only one picture rather than 2 or 3 same pictures.
3-Blur anything which you want to hide rather than draw irregular lines.

thanks for ideas

Old 26th April 2017
Custom title

savitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsavitri37 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
"][/url]

beach fun continues

Old 26th April 2017

Firdous My Paki Wife has many secret admirersFirdous My Paki Wife has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by savitri37 View Post
i am Mrs Savitri exhibitionist wife,
i love to flash my boobs in outdoor,,
i like to tease men
we r cuckold couples.
comments appriciated
Mrs. savitri, i never seen a woman like you which has such sexy figure. didn't even seen on movies like this shape of body. you are hell of sexy. you made me cum from the first pic . really like the way you guys are bold enough to expose in public that transparent black shirt series is so seductive. please post more of that shirt pics plz.
also plz post some car boobs flashing pics.

rated you thread 5 star.

Old 26th April 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savitri37 View Post
< image >"]< image >[/url]
my outdoor pic in see through shirt
awesome

Old 26th April 2017

arun13962 is an unknown quantity at this point
kya sexy boobs ha yaar tri wife ke,,,,!

Old 26th April 2017
Custom title

[IMG][/IMG]

savitri talking to speed boat boy for ride

Old 26th April 2017

handsome_bro is beginning to get noticed
wow.. what a brilliant thread... you look gorgeous lady.. killing body.. none of your dresses could actually accommodate your huge melons... wd love to bite them hehe

Old 26th April 2017
Custom title

[IMG][/IMG]
now in bikini
just cliked

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls