Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Stag & Vixen Experiences & Fantasies-For ALL Couples who are NOT Cuckold

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th June 2018

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
Thumbs up Stag & Vixen Experiences & Fantasies-For ALL Couples who are NOT Cuckold

Hello Guys and Girls,
We see that a lot of threads have Cuckold themes where Couples and most times The Husband can talk about his Sexy Better Half and her Sensuality and Sexuality.

Sadly, this excludes a lot of husbands/boyfriends who in reality, deep in their conscious and sub-conscious minds, like it and are excited by the Sultry Sensuality of their Better Half being admired/desired by others, but are put off by the "humiliation/degradation/pathetic hubby" connotations of Cuckolding. (Of course, some men like those connotations and get off on being a Cuckold, which is absolutely fine too)
This also excludes a lot of wives/girlfriends who love to dress hot and sexy and be admired and maybe flirt a bit and maybe some more too, but don't find their own men pathetic or submissive at all but respect their strength and personality.

These Husbands/Boyfriends may be called "Stags", they are themselves Alpha Males, who more than satisfy their Better Halfs and also are themselves attractive to a whole lot of women out there too. They are in no way lesser desirable or virile than any so called "Bull" out there.

But at the same time, they love and are excited by their own Woman's sensuality, her inner Desirable Vixen, and they want to encourage their own Woman, their "Vixen" to explore her feminity and her own sensuality, and she too enjoys exploring it along with him.

This in essence is the Stag and Vixen Relationship.

If one delves into human psychology, then it is known for centuries, that every successful man wants a Trophy Wife. One aspect of this Trophy Wife is definitely a deep desire somewhere of the man to have and show off a Sexy Partner who is admired/desired by others. So in effect, this desire is there in almost all men one can say. But they may not be opening up much due to the other connotations.

And this desire of the Stag and Vixen is a spectrum, it doesn't mean that straightaway he wants to encourage his Vixen to have sex with other men and straightaway she wants to have it.

Their lifestyle could be anywhere in this spectrum, where he enjoys his sexy wife dressing hot and she enjoys other men's admiration, to maybe some flirting, maybe some touching, maybe something more, with actual sex with other men at the other end of the spectrum.

Looking at this spectrum, one can maybe see, that almost every relationship, every Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend, could be or could have been in this Stag/Vixen spectrum somewhere sometime, and could be shifting slowly in it with ever changing goalposts.

So that's why, this thread is for almost all men and women out there, almost all Husbands/Wives and Boyfriends/Girlfriends out there who can delve into their own Stag/Vixen relationship and psychology and tell us experiences and fantasies which they enjoyed and made real in that very thrilling and exciting space somewhere along this spectrum.

So all you Husbands/Wives and Boyfriends/Girlfriends, who may or may not have opened up anywhere until now about these experiences and fantasies because you rightly thought and knew you were not Cuckold, well, now you can open up your thoughts too in the Stag/Vixen spectrum, it will be exciting for you both, and for all of us here too to hear about it!

Cheers :-)

Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US at times.

Old 8th June 2018

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades

Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 8th June 2018

Old 9th June 2018
Custom title

live.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accolades
thanks for elaboration on this topic
you are right i think most of make/female on xossip fall in this category

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls