Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Wildest fantasy about wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th June 2016

merimaa is an unknown quantity at this point
hot thread

Old 6th June 2016

cuck.hub is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to cuck.hub Send a message via Skype™ to cuck.hub
Would love to do bukkake on her

Old 8th June 2016

dirtyhubby is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmaster View Post
hi there all horny husbands, i am starting a hard and horny fantasy thread about the horny fantasies the husbands have about getting their wife fucked hard by some other person. I have a hard and a horny fantasy my wife is 34 and I would like to see my wife getting fucked by some other person and I would want to see that person dominate my wife and make her nude and force her to parade the entire house in the nude, I want to see him suck her boobs. My wife is very conservative and while she is nude in the house I would want the other person to force her to come out of the house in the nude in the mid night. I want to see my wife in full nude out of the house in the mid night, this is a real turn on for me. once i convinced her to roam on the road in the nude out of my house and she just came out for just a minute just them the watchman came and she ran back in the house. I could have closed the door when sMy wife is a teacher uski fatacy hai ki school me WO salwar utar ke let jaye sub teacher bache koi bhi aye USS par char jaye or usko Jum kar chode line LGA kar.usko kutia bna gand par dande ce lgaye jaye.me chahta hun me usko school ke sub teachers ke ghar le kar jai.khud apni patni ki salwar or panty utar uski choot dilwaun.I wish WO raat ko 12 waje ghar se nude nikle or 3 waje aye.me and par usko nehla kar uska badan chat kar saaf karu
Last edited by dirtyhubby : 5 Minutes Ago at 06:33 AM.he was out but it did not click to me at that time. I want her to have a hard a crazy sex all night long with someone else.

Here are her boobs for you all

< image >

also all horny husbands share your crazy and horny fantasy about your wife and what crazy things do u want her to do with some other person also dont forget to mention your city in your message
My wife is a teacher uski fatacy hai ki school me WO salwar utar ke let jaye sub teacher bache koi bhi aye USS par char jaye or usko Jum kar chode line LGA kar.usko kutia bna gand par dande ce lgaye jaye.me chahta hun me usko school ke sub teachers ke ghar le kar jai.khud apni patni ki salwar or panty utar uski choot dilwaun.I wish WO raat ko 12 waje ghar se nude nikle or 3 waje aye.me and par usko nehla kar uska badan chat kar saaf karu
Last edited by dirtyhubby : 5 Minutes Ago at 06:33 AM.

Old 8th June 2016

My wife is a teacher uski fatacy hai ki school me WO salwar utar ke let jaye sub teacher bache koi bhi aye USS par char jaye or usko Jum kar chode line LGA kar.usko kutia bna gand par dande ce lgaye jaye.me chahta hun me usko school ke sub teachers ke ghar le kar jai.khud apni patni ki salwar or panty utar uski choot dilwaun.I wish WO raat ko 12 waje ghar se nude nikle or 3 waje aye.me and par usko nehla kar uska badan chat kar saaf karu

Old 8th June 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by couple_ind View Post
Yes i am also agree with your view and i saw some married women who are very restricted with their husband have extra marital affairs...But in my case i given her full authority...whatever you want you can wear. if she love to expose in front of any person so i also allow her even enjoyed a lot. we both are living very happy and healthy sexy life reason is only that we have lots of spices in our life (Fantasy, imagination and one more things which is very hot in our that my wife some soft fun also enjoyed with my approval with my very close friend. and i personally want to share to all couples who scared about their married life...but believe me your sex life and married life will be more loving, interesting and sex life will be awesome as we experienced.

Old 8th June 2016
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps databasepedapandu has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
nice thread...

go on....

Old 8th June 2016

bindasscpl is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to bindasscpl
Mine is, someone drugged my wife n fuck her .....

xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1194558

Old 8th June 2016
Custom title

auntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our community
wow super fantasy

Old 17th June 2016

kdtheboss has received several accoladeskdtheboss has received several accoladeskdtheboss has received several accolades
I too want my wife to be drugged and then gangbanged

Old 17th June 2016
Custom title

auntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our communityauntypiriyan is a pillar of our community
wow super

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls