Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Wildest fantasy about wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th May 2016

adultmaster has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyUncle View Post
Nice thread.... I too have a few such fantasies, will share later...
hi there it seems u have some fantasies let it out and let us know what kind of wild fuck fantancies you have for your wife.

Old 16th May 2016

ahd has many secret admirers
hi

I w

Last edited by ahd : 22nd October 2016 at 12:03 AM.

Old 16th May 2016

sanameriWife is an unknown quantity at this point
I want that someday my wife give me a packet of photos and tell me to first get full nude then open the packet. and in the photos first is her photo in a deepest neck and transparent blouse standi near our bed.. And someone clicked that from the behind... In next photo she is sitting on bed without saree only in blouse and in peticot... Third one is only in bluose and in red panty in wich her ass is fully visible.. And other one is in which she is stretching her lacy red panty by one hand and by other hand opening her blouse. ..and after that in next pic she is without panty and fully open blouse and standing in front of mirror showing her hairy pussy full of juice and round 34 B shape size browny nippled boobs... And in next pic she is sitting on the edge of our bed and holding a LUND(Dick) oh! That's the LUND (cock) of the unknown photographer. .. To be continue

Old 17th May 2016

adultmaster has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanameriWife View Post
I want that someday my wife give me a packet of photos and tell me to first get full nude then open the packet. and in the photos first is her photo in a deepest neck and transparent blouse standi near our bed.. And someone clicked that from the behind... In next photo she is sitting on bed without saree only in blouse and in peticot... Third one is only in bluose and in red panty in wich her ass is fully visible.. And other one is in which she is stretching her lacy red panty by one hand and by other hand opening her blouse. ..and after that in next pic she is without panty and fully open blouse and standing in front of mirror showing her hairy pussy full of juice and round 34 B shape size browny nippled boobs... And in next pic she is sitting on the edge of our bed and holding a LUND(Dick) oh! That's the LUND (cock) of the unknown photographer. .. To be continue

Too good fantasy friend dont we all have secret fantasy of getting our wife fucked by someone else either its a rape or its a gang bang so guys next time you post in a fantasy also post in a nude pic of your wife, U can crop the face if you want.

So horny husbands lets all share our fantasies here

Old 18th May 2016

cutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our community
Love to see her with a black guy

Old 18th May 2016

Mr.cool1980 has many secret admirers
watch her grouped

Old 18th May 2016

cuckinhot is beginning to get noticed
Would be awesome to see my friend wanking to my wife's hot pics not knowing its her.

Old 19th May 2016
A Man is Nobody

pslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to pslv71 Send a message via Skype™ to pslv71
I would like to see my 38 year old wife getting used by a group of 3-4 guys in the age group of 20-25 and that to for an entire week in my presence where is gets used individually and in groups or 2-3-4 along with me. She should not be allowed to wear anything during this time.
Sunita & Anita's Fun Life
All picture are downloaded from the Net.

Old 19th May 2016

cuck_old has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to cuck_old
I would love if my wife promotes incest and inbreeding within family.

Old 20th May 2016

sanameriWife is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello real Man... I said Real Man because in my view real man are those who allow his wife to fuck with someone else...this is the only way to make her yours till the life happily. . If a man restricts his wife regarding to clothes what to wear what not and regarding to fuck than his wife will get a a lot of stree and so do the man... And slowly she will start extra martial affairs without the knowledge of his man... And this leads to a spoiled life... What u say...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls