Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Stag & Vixen Experiences & Fantasies-For ALL Couples who are NOT Cuckold

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th June 2018

sexykammy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to sexykammy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcpl7877 View Post
Add me
Add where?

My wife felt up... http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1161506

Old 21st June 2018

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalnayak77 View Post
I totally feel u as I had similar thoughts
This was during the time I dated my wife where she was active with stage shows. We used to argue of her spending time preparing for these shows but she used to say that she has committed to the stage company to perform. I have watched her perform in stage for singing and dance shows. It's all nice and decent.

But then at the back of my mind, the dirty thoughts will be running. What if the performance director has signed a contract with her and she can't break it but obey.
It's not something sexual but then to lead to that.

For example,
What if she has to wear sexy clothes and dance and she has to obey.
The clothes might not be revealing but tight fitting, showing her bump and curves.

What if her dance moves are made vulgar like she is held in compromising positions, legs spread, bend downs, squats while have to wear skimpy or tight clothes.

What if there's a hidden camera in her changing room? Her co dancers watches her change before the start of practice session and how lusty they would be towards her during the practice coz they would have seen her in her bra and panty or lesser.

These dirty thought would keep me hard and excited.
Hot thoughts about your Vixen to get you all excited about her all the time. Why don't you encourage her to perform on stage again, it would be even more fun for you if she sings a few item numbers on stage and sways a bit while singing like few singers do on stage :-)

Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold, Stag-Vixen and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US and EU at times.

Old 21st June 2018
Custom title

BUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBUSTYWIFEGAURI has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
LOVE THINKING ABOUT HOW SEXY PEOPLE FIND MY WIFE

WHAT DIRTY THOUGHTS PEOPLE GET LOOKING AT HER

Old 23rd June 2018

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYWIFEGAURI View Post
LOVE THINKING ABOUT HOW SEXY PEOPLE FIND MY WIFE

WHAT DIRTY THOUGHTS PEOPLE GET LOOKING AT HER
Of course, you are one LUCKY STAG who has one SEXY VIXEN GAURI, it's so much fun when you share so much of her with us :-)

Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold, Stag-Vixen and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.

Old 23rd June 2018

Old 23rd June 2018

Old 23rd June 2018

sexykammy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to sexykammy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post
Yeah, a woman of typical Indian mindset needs some realisation of her own sexuality ....

My wife felt up... http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1161506

Old 25th June 2018

Quote:
Hot thoughts about your Vixen to get you all excited about her all the time. Why don't you encourage her to perform on stage again, it would be even more fun for you if she sings a few item numbers on stage and sways a bit while singing like few singers do on stage :-)
Lots of husbands also get this kind of excitement nowadays at wedding sangeets and such functions during weddings where their wives wear revealing lehenga cholis and sarees and dance to film songs, quite an erotic spectacle for the Stags :-)

Old 25th June 2018

SoodaanaPurushan is an unknown quantity at this point
can we voice chat and shag about my lovely wife m29 chennai.

Old 26th June 2018
Custom title

live.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Lots of husbands also get this kind of excitement nowadays at wedding sangeets and such functions during weddings where their wives wear revealing lehenga cholis and sarees and dance to film songs, quite an erotic spectacle for the Stags :-)
Yes you are right I also have a kind of a "Trophy Wife" who is one of the most beautiful, hottest, boldest and successful among knowns relatives, friends, neighbourhood etc. She is admired and desired by almost all of known/unknown men who see her. She is slim and well toned as she loves and feel proud of her body and beauty. She is a very good and bold dancer and always wears revealing saree/lehanga-choli in functions and like to tease other men by her beauty and dancing moves. She even didn't hesitate to dance with other known men when they ask her. This makes me extremely hard when she freely shows her well maintained assets like navel, back, cleavage etc and openly allows others to feel her skin while dancing.

Last edited by live.life : 26th June 2018 at 12:23 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls