Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 3: "Shades of Seduction" Entry Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd July 2017
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Xclusive Queen contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 3: "Shades of Seduction" Entry Thread

Round 3
: Shades of Seduction :

" SEDUCTION..isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. It is ENTICING someone into what they secretly want to do already".

Ladies & Gentlemen

Lets unleash the final round of Multi Shades of Seduction...i.e Shades of Seduction ...the most erotic extravaganza of Xossip, enticing our Xclusive Seductresses to unleash their desire to excel, to flaunt, to seduce, to become the most wanted heart-throb, to make scores of Xossipians dream about them, to make their fans indulge in & round the clock, to express and exhibit their seductive sensuality to the core.

This is a Free style round, with no themes attached, no boundations, our seductresses are free to adopt any style they want, indoor, outdoor, orgy, polyandrous exhibition...whatever comes in their mind, what ever their erotic, seductive body desires to feel and propagate to the fans making them land in the dreamworld controlled by our supreme seductress.

We have seen some very outstanding performances in previous two rounds, and would love to invite all our Xclusive Seductresses to grace this final round and show how big and seductive the Xclusive family is.

Wish, we could get more and more of our scintillating females and these moments shall never end, but good things are bound to end and so does this contest. But, there is nothing to be disappointed about, because this last round is surely bound to give u goosebumps and quadruple the pressure of your heart and of course in your crotch

The organizing team wishes you all the best for the Final round of Multi Shades of Seduction
Xossip Xclusive Queen Contest 2017
:
Shades of Seduction...

Entries for Shades of Seduction.. would be accepted from 23rd JULY 00:01 am till 26th JULY 2017 11:59 pm
All times are in IST.

Schedule for the Round 3 of the Contest

" Shades of Seduction... ( Free Style ) " Round- Entry Thread

Opening : 23rd July 2017 00:01 AM
Closing : 26th July 2017 11:59 PM.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

Old 22nd July 2017
Visit my website
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe

Round 3- Index

Last edited by coolguy6257 : 22nd July 2017 at 05:43 PM.

Old 22nd July 2017
Visit my website
your attention please this thread is strictly meant for the submission only. for all the comments and discussion, please use ChitChat thread. help us to maintain the decorum please.

PS:- repeated offender shall be punished

Old 23rd July 2017

Princess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPrincess_Ria has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Non-competing entry by Princess Ria-theme free style

In the concluding hour of Xclusive Queen's contest, I have decided to allow my fans to have a look onto my very personal domain.

Sometimes,I chat with my friends in mobile, and yes, I share my live pics with them. Sometimes the session got so steamy that I am unable to control myself.

So I thought to open the window in this final session of XCL contest, so you can have a glimpse of my wild side. So friends, presenting final submission of this Queen contest,

selfie maine leli aaj

Last edited by Princess_Ria : 24th July 2017 at 10:13 PM.

Old 24th July 2017
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
airbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universeairbender007 is one with the universe
Mrs. Randi Airbender for the round 3 of Xclusive Queen Contest 2017

Hello to all my darlings in round 3. Till now you guys have bathed me in almost 50 litres of cum, the thought of which makes me soooooooooo wet and horny and i just want splash around in a tub filled with your cum.

After seeing me in the pool, you decide to leave your family or GF for a while and follow me when i am in a different bikini. Take a look at how You Are Trying TO Touch Randi Airbender's Boobs an Ass

Later on I will invite you to my hotel room and put on a strip show for you. Keep on cumming

It is the night time....and I have made you follow me to my room. The door is ajar, your cock is hard...you have already touched me in the pool and then later came on me in the water park...

Tum andar aate ho mere kamre main and see me sitting in a micro mini skirt dress waiting for you posed like this on the ground

I am posed in front of you ready to be fucked...my legs poised to spread open...you have your cock in your hand and it is pointed straight at me...

All you cock wants to drool its cum and pre cum on my thighs.......I am also thinking of your tongue on my legs riding all the way up to my pussy

I lying down for you to cum over me...lie down on me, ready to open my heaven's gate for your hot horny cock to go in.......

I am opening wide for you.....kneel between my thighs and lick me dry....

Poised on the couch for you to fuck me like the slut you want to fuck hard and long

All wide open for you....my darlings.........just cummmmmmmmmm in side......

Am here for you all...ready willing and waiting to be bathed in hot cum

And finally a surprise for all of you. And to figure it out on your own to understand what is all oiled up and ready for your cocks
Ass And Pussy Oiled Up

love
Mrs. Randi Airbender

Hi, I am Mrs. Randi Airbender. And am handling this profile since my hubby has started my thread. Please do visit, rate comment and rep. Am personally handling the upload of my pics, reading your comments and replying to them to make it more personal. Muuuaaahhh.

Please find yours truly, Raaaaand/Mrs. Randi Airbender at http://www.desiproject.com/showthrea...062&highlight=

Last edited by airbender007 : 26th July 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Old 24th July 2017
Custom title
  Xclusive Boobs Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
sweettamilwifex is one with the universesweettamilwifex is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to sweettamilwifex
ready to coming sweety

Last edited by sweettamilwifex : 26th July 2017 at 10:09 PM.

Old 24th July 2017

hungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazi
Will be back later...

Last edited by hungryhubby : 25th July 2017 at 08:47 AM.

Old 25th July 2017
Custom title
  Xclusive Booty Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
yoga on land and water!!!

"Yoga has been linked to positive sexual function for both women and men,"

water yoga!!!!!!

http://pzy

.be/i/42/e9.jpg

http://filesflash.net/fcq6bgch

http://filesflash.net/ml11bykt

http://filesflash.net/y8br1vdl

http://filesflash.net/l1tljhsq http://filesflash.net/l1tljhsq

http://filesflash.net/iw2eerfp

http://filesflash.net/ytgt0aie

http://filesflash.net/wdagnyuy

http://filesflash.net/8wj2nlp6

http://filesflash.net/mtlr4ymv

Last edited by love gate : 27th July 2017 at 12:30 AM.

Old 25th July 2017

Anitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparaziAnitta_wilson is hunted by the papparazi
Monochrome Paradise

Old 25th July 2017
Custom title

vivek34 is one with the universevivek34 is one with the universevivek34 is one with the universevivek34 is one with the universevivek34 is one with the universe
MY FALU IS THE SEXIEST AROUND[size="6"][

/SIZE]

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls