Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......Sab kuch hy mere pas par dil ki dawa nahi,
Door wo mujhse hy par main khafa nahi,

Malum hy ab b pyar karta hy mujhse,
Wo thora sa ziddi hy magar bewafa nahi.

Kuch log safar k liey hotay nahin mozoon….
Kuch rastay nahi kat tay tanha usay kehna….
zarkhaiz zameenain kabhi banjar nahin hotin…
Darya hi badal laitay hain rasta usay kehna.........

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8 Hours Ago
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......The question was . . .
"Are you in love with a woman you can't have? "
That certainly is not true;
I may not always be yours physically
But I certainly belong to you.

You are the light in my eyes
The smile upon my face;
You are the beat of my heart
You are my arm's most treasured embrace.

You are my first thought in the morning
My last one when I close my eyes at might;
You are the one my love embraces
And one day I will be by your side.

So, you see, your friend was mistaken
For we love each other that is true;
I may not share your last name
But I certainly belong to you.........

Old 2 Hours Ago
Namaskar

.......Hum Toh Bane Hi The Tabaah Hone Ke Liye,
Tera Chhod Ke Jana Toh Mahez Bahana Ban Gaya.
हम तो बने ही थे तबाह होने के लिए,
तेरा छोड़ जाना तो महज़ बहाना बन गया।

Marna Bhi Mushkil Jis Shakhs Ke Wagair,
Uss Shakhs Ne Khwabon Mein Bhi Aana Chhod Diya.
मरना भी मुश्किल है जिस शख्श के वगैर,
उस शख्स ने ख्वाबों में भी आना छोड़ दिया​।........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls