Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Regional Story Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st May 2018
-
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetulove View Post
No one is posted in Gujarati story... What If i am the only one who posted a story in Gujarati? I got anything or not? Because required 7 story for dibba?
You'll get Reps and Coupons, dibba will only be eligible when we get 7 entries in that category.

Contest should be fair enough.Right?

Old 2nd May 2018

kala pahar is beginning to get noticed
Where i have to post my story?

Old 2nd May 2018
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Cute_Angel2704 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by kala pahar View Post
Where i have to post my story?
post it here: https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1529328

Old 6th May 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
As we have received several requests for an extension in the last date of the competition... the Entry dates are extended to 13th May 2018 11:59 hours IST ,No More Days will be Extended after this. So Submit your Entries within this deadline Guys

All the best

Old 7th May 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
12. To make award/dibba eligible for winning, minimum of 7 entries are required in each category.

Please refer to the above rule regarding award of dibba.

First: To make award/dibba eligible for winning,

This sentence is very difficult to understand. How can dibba be eligible for winning? Maybe, it is meant to be that if anyone wants to be eligible for winning the award/dibba.

Second: "minimum of 7 entries are required in each category."

Again difficult. Does it mean that for award/dibba, all categories must have at least 7 entries. That is impossible.

Then does it mean that:

For a particular entry to be eligible for the dibba award, it is mandatory to have a minimum of 7 qualified entries in that specific category or language to which the entry belongs.

Kindly clarify.

Love

Last edited by Trambak : 7th May 2018 at 09:37 PM.

Old 8th May 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
12. To make award/dibba eligible for winning, minimum of 7 entries are required in each category.

This sentence is very difficult to understand. How can dibba be eligible for winning? Maybe, it is meant to be that if anyone wants to be eligible for winning the award/dibba.

Again difficult. Does it mean that for award/dibba, all categories must have at least 7 entries. That is impossible.

Then does it mean that:

For a particular entry to be eligible for the dibba award, it is mandatory to have a minimum of 7 qualified entries in that specific category or language to which the entry belongs.

Kindly clarify.

Love
Let make it simple, if a section, say its bengali, has seven or more entries, then the winner will be awraded with repps+ ff coupons+dibba.

Suppose if a section, say its bangali has less than seven entries, i.e, 6 or 5 or 4 or below. The winner will get only repps points+ ff coupons. He will not get dibba

Old 12th May 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post

Then does it mean that:

Kindly clarify.

Love

we want atleast some competition for all category. 7 entries in case of double entries by three members or 4 entries if all posted only one entries in particular category.

this way three will be selected as winner out of four members.

Last edited by humtum : 12th May 2018 at 01:24 PM.

Old 12th May 2018
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
we want atleast some competition for all category. 7 entries in case of double entries by three members or 4 entries if all posted only one entries in particular category.

this way three will be selected as winner out of four members.

That seems some movement.

Maybe election heat is putting cold water on RSC.

Old 19th May 2018

Waliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our communityWaliaz is a pillar of our community
I have a genuine request to the Contest organisers

As of now punjabi entries are reduced to 6 from 7. It will make the dibba not eligible for the winner. But i request the organisers to make dibba eligible because even if there are 6 entries (less than required 7) but the number of participants are 5. So there is some competition. Writers put lot of efforts in writing their work and it will be right to encourage them further by awarding an equitable reward.

Moreover the punjabi section is facing lot of crunch of good writers. Many of them have not participated. But for those who participated , there must be something prestigious for them.

It's just a request. I hope our respected organisers will consider it at the time of annnouncing results.

Old 19th May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waliaz View Post
I have a genuine request to the Contest organisers

As of now punjabi entries are reduced to 6 from 7. It will make the dibba not eligible for the winner. But i request the organisers to make dibba eligible because even if there are 6 entries (less than required 7) but the number of participants are 5. So there is some competition. Writers put lot of efforts in writing their work and it will be right to encourage them further by awarding an equitable reward.

Moreover the punjabi section is facing lot of crunch of good writers. Many of them have not participated. But for those who participated , there must be something prestigious for them.

It's just a request. I hope our respected organisers will consider it at the time of annnouncing results.

I agree with him.

At the end of the day, the best entry should get the dibba.

Any entry should not be non qualified for dibba due to lack of entries in a particular thread.

I think HT has already mentioned that 4 individual entries in a section would qualify.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls