Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Regional Story Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th April 2018
Custom title

mohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I am trying to post my entry in tamil section but the post is not accepted with a remark more than 25000 characters whereas in the words count given by you it shows only 3628 words.

Your suggestion needed immediately

mohini_7

Old 27th April 2018
Custom title

mohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmohini_7 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I am trying to post my entry in tamil section and the story contains 3628 words as per your words count site.

Kindly suggest remedy immediately.

mohini_7

Old 27th April 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohini_7 View Post
I am trying to post my entry in tamil section and the story contains 3628 words as per your words count site.

mohini_7
Kindly Check the Pm and do the things as we suggested then let us know.

Last edited by poospcse : 27th April 2018 at 05:29 PM.

Old 27th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:

mohini_7
Bro the maximum characters limit per post should be less than 25000. Its preset. So if u post more than 25000 characters, it will show u error. So please reduce it to 25k. U can do it by editing some unwanted sentences such as past reference, u can even shorthen long sebtences, by doing so u can post bro...

Old 29th April 2018

kamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universekamdev2016 is one with the universe
Send a message via AIM to kamdev2016
Wink

My earnest request to the organizer is to reschedule the lat date of submission of entries upto 15th May 2018.
Please visit my thread "সেক্টর ফাইভের সেক্স" http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1449210; "ST Sex (এস টি সেক্স)" http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1480175; "রুপসী নারীর উপোসি কাম" https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1495609
আমার লেখার সকল চরিত্র কাল্পনিক

Old 30th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev2016 View Post
My earnest request to the organizer is to reschedule the lat date of submission of entries upto 15th May 2018.
Will discuss with the OT and do the needfull

Old 30th April 2018
Custom title

I have reduced the story to 18000 characters as shown in your word count still not able to post what am i supposed to do

Old 30th April 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Quote:
I have reduced the story to 18000 characters as shown in your word count still not able to post what am i supposed to do
Please check if you have given extra space between words, full stop, commas etc.

These spaces are counted as extra words though the character count would remain same.

Try and see.

Love

Old 30th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Chk ur pm, have replied to u..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
Please check if you have given extra space between words, full stop, commas etc.

These spaces are counted as extra words though the character count would remain same.

Try and see.

Love

Old 30th April 2018

Neetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accolades
No one is posted in Gujarati story... What If i am the only one who posted a story in Gujarati? I got anything or not? Because required 7 story for dibba?

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.ph...897&highlight=

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls