Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's NRG Quiz Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th March 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
what is ambiguous in it
sum of 3 numbers (Three years) 1962+1971+1975
Mere 10 points do
1.Between 26 October 1962 to 10 January 1968
2.Between 3 December 1971 to 25 June 1975
3. Between 25 June 1975 to 21 March 1977

3 emergency started in those years you mentioned but happened for few years as mentioned duration by me. We discussed on it yesterday.

IMO its ambiguous
Quote:
what is the sum of all years it happened

Old 24th March 2018
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
1.Between 26 October 1962 to 10 January 1968
2.Between 3 December 1971 to 25 June 1975
3. Between 25 June 1975 to 21 March 1977

3 emergency started in those years you mentioned but happened for few years as mentioned duration by me. We discussed on it yesterday.

IMO its ambiguous
'Remained' or "Was in effect" would have meant that ; happened only means took place,started or began but if OT consider this ambiguous ,no Issues! just wanted this li'l clarification,thanks

Old 24th March 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
'Remained' or "Was in effect" would have meant that ; happened only means took place,started or began but if OT consider this ambiguous ,no Issues! just wanted this li'l clarification,thanks
let me check with team, they are not forcing their decision on participants but doing all in their favor only but sometimes misunderstood

for question 4 & 7 we are discussing again.

Old 25th March 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star

Points Table

Old 25th March 2018
Love is unconditional ♡
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
R Vishu has disabled reputations
Question No. 8 ka answer mera sahi tha Fir aapne uske points Kyun nahi diye...

Giant panda Aur Panda me Fark hota hai ...Sirf Panda Me Red Panda aur Giant panda dono aate hain....Lekin Red List Me sirf Giant Panda Hi Class 1 ke Appendix1 Me aata hai...
Please answer My query

Last edited by R Vishu : 25th March 2018 at 11:52 AM.

Old 25th March 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Vishu View Post
Question No. 8 ka answer mera sahi tha Fir aapne uske points Kyun nahi diye...

Giant panda Aur Panda me Fark hota hai ...Sirf Panda Me Red Panda aur Giant panda dono aate hain....Lekin Red List Me sirf Giant Panda Hi Class 1 ke Appendix1 Me aata hai...
Please answer My query
Quote:
The red panda (Ailurus fulgens), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China.[1]
Quote:
The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca, literally "black and white cat-foot"; Chinese: 大熊猫; pinyin: dÓ xiˇng māo, literally "big bear cat"),[4] also known as panda bear or simply panda, is a bear[5] native to south central China.[1]

Old 25th March 2018
@Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Day 4 ka points table kaha h.

Maine to suna tha 30 points will be awarded to each. Then why i have only 10 in my account.

Where is points table of day 4. You deleted the post???

Old 25th March 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel.Star View Post
dear but wiki pedia me to ye dikha raha hai na

Quote:
The giant panda, also known as panda bear or simply panda, is a bear native to south central China. It is easily recognized by the large, distinctive black patches around its eyes, over the ears, and across its round body.
Source

Old 25th March 2018
Love is unconditional ♡
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
R Vishu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel.Star View Post
Isme aisa kahin nahi likha ki Giant panda ...Panda bhi hota hai...Agar Sawal ka sahi jawab dekha jaye according to red list then See this...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ecies_of_China

Old 25th March 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
You have query about answer that how Panda is right answer..

Quote:
The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) is a Class I protected species of the national government of China
Quote:
The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca, literally "black and white cat-foot"; Chinese: 大熊猫; pinyin: dÓ xiˇng māo, literally "big bear cat"),[4] also known as panda bear or simply panda, is a bear[5] native to south central China.[1]
Quote:
The red panda (Ailurus fulgens), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China.[1]
Red panda not called 'Panda'

*All data is acc. to Wiki

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls