Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Do Indian women like cum?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 14th May 2018
perpendicular's Avatar
perpendicular perpendicular is offline
straight forward
 
Join Date: 5th September 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 6,457
Rep Power: 43 Points: 21951
perpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universe
taste problem

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 20th May 2018
zaibat zaibat is offline
 
Join Date: 15th June 2011
Posts: 604
Rep Power: 18 Points: 952
zaibat has received several accoladeszaibat has received several accoladeszaibat has received several accoladeszaibat has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyarna View Post
Most replies here are starting like "Majority of Indian women don't like", I really don't know how these people have an idea of majority of women in India.. Have they personally tried all Indian women? Well for that matter, which other country women like it? ..hehe..jokes apart.

So the request here to all who post a comment is, Share your personal experience, no generalization.

Now let's see this question or situation in a different angle.

A women will give a blow job to her husband with passion, true love and with extreme satisfaction because she is satisfying her husband. Such a women will like the cum as the act is the result of her love making and she will be extremely satisfied by her husband's satisfaction.

At least I can generalize that 99% of men do love getting sucked by their wife, so if even half the percent of those male show true love to his wife, wife will sure give in return what the husband wants.

Let's further breaks this up. For a women, the act of sex itself is a dirty if she don't love the man. So it's not cum, even just a touch will make her feel bad.

So the answer is simple, give unconditional true love, the girl will return the favor in any way u want.

Now to give a direct answer to the question, not just Indian women, any women truly loved by her husband will like CUM.

-- Priya
cant agree more...

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 21st May 2018
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 1,051
Rep Power: 4 Points: 649
Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyarna View Post

So the answer is simple, give unconditional true love, the girl will return the favor in any way u want.

Now to give a direct answer to the question, not just Indian women, any women truly loved by her husband will like CUM.

-- Priya
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibat View Post
cant agree more...
Either u girls are reading too many Mills and Boons novels or you are pretending to be naive.

First of all a major part of Female love is directly proportional to the depth of the man's pockets and its contents. Once material needs and comfort needs are assured, then love happens. Else the girl will not even care to spit on the guy's face and in case of husband wife, the wife will insult the hubby badly at every turn.

So cut the crap about unconditional love, true love being a requirement to like a man's cum. Behind all that drama what keeps the relationship going is $$$$ and then love and then u may like the cum.

For example there is this guy called Amitganda, check his profile and his mugshot (that is his real face). This guy will love u unconditionally and truly and he is a really good guy and a great guy, i know him personally. But he has no apartment of his own and no stable source of income. He might be able to take u out for the occasional movie or a pav bhaji pepsi but thats the limit. Plus if u get married to him u hv to stay in the common toilet chawl with his other family members and carry the dalda ka dabba to the loo every morning and stand in Q(Amit pls excuse this is important to prove my case). BUT AMITGANDA IS A REALLY GREAT GUY AND HE WILL LOVE U WITH ALL HIS HEART. WILL U FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND TAKE HIS CUM?

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
exbii_expert exbii_expert is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th June 2010
Posts: 2,049
Rep Power: 23 Points: 2894
exbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparazi
Its not weather she likes it or not..
its more about "are you able to make her do it for you"

I have been with alot of girls.. from virgins to 36 year old married..

I have made them drink my cum many times and i have fucked all of them in ass..

so its more about how much happiness you are able to give them..
they return it with lots of love..
Generally I go down on women first.. lick them.. make them feel good and hot.. they will do whatever you want them to do if they are in with you in the game
______________________________
Wanna Chat/Talk about your wife or Mom ? Email me on this email :
BadnaamIshk@gmail.com

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
V4V V4V is offline
 
Join Date: 12th August 2018
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 1 Points: 131
V4V is beginning to get noticed
It depends on the food the man had a hour before unloading.Having pineapple,high fructose content food can make your cum taste sweet.

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
neelu198905 neelu198905 is offline
 
Join Date: 18th June 2018
Posts: 108
Rep Power: 1 Points: 45
neelu198905 is an unknown quantity at this point
It depends upon mutual understanding between them. If both are happy couples then she will do it with great extent but if she or he is uncomfortable then I don't think real pleasure will be there if done forcefully. But in general I think many are doing it or will do it at least once as it is in trend since last few years.

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
pra_6789 pra_6789 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 22nd June 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 615
Rep Power: 17 Points: 1586
pra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our communitypra_6789 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to pra_6789
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelu198905 View Post
It depends upon mutual understanding between them. If both are happy couples then she will do it with great extent but if she or he is uncomfortable then I don't think real pleasure will be there if done forcefully. But in general I think many are doing it or will do it at least once as it is in trend since last few years.
Have you given blowjob to someone and tasted his cum ?

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
neelu198905 neelu198905 is offline
 
Join Date: 18th June 2018
Posts: 108
Rep Power: 1 Points: 45
neelu198905 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra_6789 View Post
Have you given blowjob to someone and tasted his cum ?
Yes

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
harsha17 harsha17 is online now
 
Join Date: 21st January 2017
Posts: 48
Rep Power: 5 Points: 26
harsha17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelu198905 View Post
It depends upon mutual understanding between them. If both are happy couples then she will do it with great extent but if she or he is uncomfortable then I don't think real pleasure will be there if done forcefully. But in general I think many are doing it or will do it at least once as it is in trend since last few years.
Very well said

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
harsha17 harsha17 is online now
 
Join Date: 21st January 2017
Posts: 48
Rep Power: 5 Points: 26
harsha17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyarna View Post
Most replies here are starting like "Majority of Indian women don't like", I really don't know how these people have an idea of majority of women in India.. Have they personally tried all Indian women? Well for that matter, which other country women like it? ..hehe..jokes apart.

So the request here to all who post a comment is, Share your personal experience, no generalization.

Now let's see this question or situation in a different angle.

A women will give a blow job to her husband with passion, true love and with extreme satisfaction because she is satisfying her husband. Such a women will like the cum as the act is the result of her love making and she will be extremely satisfied by her husband's satisfaction.

At least I can generalize that 99% of men do love getting sucked by their wife, so if even half the percent of those male show true love to his wife, wife will sure give in return what the husband wants.

Let's further breaks this up. For a women, the act of sex itself is a dirty if she don't love the man. So it's not cum, even just a touch will make her feel bad.

So the answer is simple, give unconditional true love, the girl will return the favor in any way u want.

Now to give a direct answer to the question, not just Indian women, any women truly loved by her husband will like CUM.

-- Priya
True

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:24 AM.
Page generated in 0.01781 seconds