Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > I7 processor and 16 gb laptop

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
Thanks for suggestion. After seeing the price point of view... I decided to get a assemble PC type with a cheap and best motherboard (with I7 processor and 32GB memory) and 1TB SSD. I have a old monitor already so I can use that.

Request if it is possible.

Old 22 Hours Ago

Hi... Can some one please help on suggesting for the desktop with I7 processor and 32 GB mem.

Also, looking for a 15" light weight laptop ( either Acer or Asus such as low cost) with I7 processor and 16 gb mem. Your suggestion really helpful in this

Old 21 Hours Ago

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanwhy View Post
Hi... Can some one please help on suggesting for the desktop with I7 processor and 32 GB mem.

Also, looking for a 15" light weight laptop ( either Acer or Asus such as low cost) with I7 processor and 16 gb mem. Your suggestion really helpful in this

Just bought the same PC 2 days ago...... I am in US though,.. and have a detailed thread going on this, at other tech forum,.. can PM you link to read,... if want,..

32 GB is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than needed, even if you play dense games or do autocad and high end heavy graphic application,...

so go for 16Gb and even 8GB,.. at most,.... and add later buying cheaper,.... in holiday time sale from ebay/flipkart,. etc,..

Best practice be,.. buy less now, in terms of HDD size and Memory amount,.. which you can buy later and add,.... but buy fastest processor as you can't update it later,..

Also best bet be,..

kepp only programs on main primary system HDD with OS , and by that way its disc cleaning, defragment and cleaning software will work faster and you will get fastest speed outcome,...
So,.. 250 GB SSD be suffice, ( only for programs,.. as it's not storage drive ) as intent is not store video, photo, data, docu, on that primary HDD, or again you are slowing down yr processor,..
Store it on sec. drive / external HDD, docking station added outer internal HDDs, Flash drive,.. etc..

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 21 Hours Ago at 11:40 PM.

Old 4 Hours Ago

Thanks Pahlad Ji. I am starting with 8 GB mem now and later to add remaining.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls