Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Is there really options available for work from home and earn extra money

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th June 2018
Banned

lust_lust is beginning to get noticed
Is there really options available for work from home and earn extra money

Is there really options available for work from home and earn extra money.

Old 10th June 2018
Custom title

cristianorooney has received several accoladescristianorooney has received several accoladescristianorooney has received several accoladescristianorooney has received several accolades
yes, especially online freelancing jobs.

Old 10th June 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Be careful - Most of them are scams. For eg u see ads even on high profile sites like msn where the line reads "Her parents were shocked when they saw her pay cheque or her bank account" etc. When u clik on the ad it will take u to a site where they will give lot of blah blah blah and also testimonials and then u hv to pay them first a registration fee etc and something else for a kit etc. Its a big scam. They make money on these registrations and kits.

The only work from home stuff that is genuine is Billing and Coding and Transcribing for physicians from the US Europe or Australia but I guess there is some rigorous training stuff involved and the work it seems is tough.

Another one is trading in the stock markets currency markets or commodity markets online. U need to have capital and also know financial market stuff. There are some Xossipians who trade in the stock markets. They can guide u.

Ur threads are great.

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 10th June 2018 at 08:39 PM.

Old 11th June 2018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianorooney View Post
yes, especially online freelancing jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Be careful - Most of them are scams. For eg u see ads even on high profile sites like msn where the line reads "Her parents were shocked when they saw her pay cheque or her bank account" etc. When u clik on the ad it will take u to a site where they will give lot of blah blah blah and also testimonials and then u hv to pay them first a registration fee etc and something else for a kit etc. Its a big scam. They make money on these registrations and kits.

The only work from home stuff that is genuine is Billing and Coding and Transcribing for physicians from the US Europe or Australia but I guess there is some rigorous training stuff involved and the work it seems is tough.

Quote:
Another one is trading in the stock markets currency markets or commodity markets online. U need to have capital and also know financial market stuff. There are some Xossipians who trade in the stock markets. They can guide u. Any one can help on this...
Ur threads are great.

thanks bro for the reply...

Old 11th June 2018
Prince of India
Visit my website

crazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universe
99.9 % are fake..do hard work...earn with your hands..dont fall prey to these scams..

PM ME FOR NON NUDE/SEMINUDE/NUDE FAKES

Old 12th June 2018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboyxossip View Post
99.9 % are fake..do hard work...earn with your hands..dont fall prey to these scams..
Thanks bro

Old 14th June 2018

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Be careful - Most of them are scams. For eg u see ads even on high profile sites like msn where the line reads "Her parents were shocked when they saw her pay cheque or her bank account" etc.
Them, you can still forgive; they are click baits after all. But the worst scum prowl around even on portals like Naukri.com, masquerading as HR agencies recruiting for freelancing creative writing/content development; many of them are frauds.

That's not to say genuine freelancing creative writing job offers don't exist. They do. But they are a minority and they're not couched in terms like no effort, just money!

I've heard some good things about the Facebook group Media Jobs Daily (India) ... Have never tried it myself but word-of-mouth says, offers there are genuine. But I don't see any work from home, get rich quick overnight schemes there either. Anybody who offers that, it's a red flag.

Last edited by tobermory : 14th June 2018 at 07:33 PM.

Old 15th June 2018
Custom title

sucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by lust_lust View Post
Is there really options available for work from home and earn extra money.
Try freelancer.com for genuine projects

Old 15th June 2018
Custom title

Avirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universe
If you want to Earn just sitting at home the best buisness are hostels,cabs

MERI SHORT SEX STORIES
MERI SHORT ROMANTIC STORIES
ADVICE GURU

MONEY WAS NEVER A BIG MOTIVATION FOR ME,
EXCEPT,AS A WAY TO KEEP A SCORE .THE REAL EXCITMENT IS PLAYING THE GAME.

Old 15th June 2018
Custom title

Avirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universeAvirockz is one with the universe
Take a 2bhk or 3bhk independt buildings for lease do all the legal activites and run your buisness if u charge monthly 5000rs per head 20 heads r enough i thnk to be in profit

MERI SHORT SEX STORIES
MERI SHORT ROMANTIC STORIES
ADVICE GURU

MONEY WAS NEVER A BIG MOTIVATION FOR ME,
EXCEPT,AS A WAY TO KEEP A SCORE .THE REAL EXCITMENT IS PLAYING THE GAME.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls