Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
One more thing, is it allowed to have poster and/or images in story ?
If yes, the links would be counted as words or not ?
if its nude pics then not allowed , if someone want to add one or two glam pics to improve presentation or want to use smiley then its acceptable.

smiley or pics link not counted as words but counted as character as we haven't not given maximum words count, no problem with words count but no one can post more than 25000 characters in single post.

Old 13th February 2018
Banned

Itzcarl3 has received several accoladesItzcarl3 has received several accoladesItzcarl3 has received several accoladesItzcarl3 has received several accolades
Ye character wali baat koi samjha do please mai story shuru karna wala hu kahi kuch galat na ho jaya jaldi karo

Old 13th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzcarl3 View Post
Ye character wali baat koi samjha do please mai story shuru karna wala hu kahi kuch galat na ho jaya jaldi karo
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...2&postcount=22

Old 13th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
4. The minimum length of each entry is 1000 words, the Minimum font size of the Story Should be "SIZE 2". No maximum limit of words but stories with maximum 25000 characters can be posted. Use this tool for counting.
With the Devanagari script, the word count is okay, but not the character count.

Devanagari script:

बहुत याराना लगता है

Characters: 19
Words: 4

Latin script:

bahut yaaraana lagata hai

Characters: 25

Old 13th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
its [size=3]Character refers to an individual unit of expression.For instance : A,B,Z *, &, 1... all of those are characters. And Words are combination of characters

You can use this tool for counting characters.

Clear?
Not clear men.

Figure out what a character is when the encoding is UTF-8 or UTF-16.

Old 13th February 2018
:gay:

byrus has received several accoladesbyrus has received several accoladesbyrus has received several accolades
mujhe entry thread kyu nahi dikhaayi de raha

Old 13th February 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrus View Post
mujhe entry thread kyu nahi dikhaayi de raha
Will be available soon

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 13th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
With the Devanagari script, the word count is okay, but not the character count.

Devanagari script:

बहुत याराना लगता है

Characters: 19

Latin script:

bahut yaaraana lagata hai

Characters: 25
Its perfectly fine men,

FYI it counts the "matras" as separate character
ब- 1
हु- 2 (1+1)
त- 1
या- 2
रा- 2
ना- 2
ल- 1
ग- 1
ता- 2
है- 2
Plus the 3 spaces = 19

Old 13th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
Its perfectly fine men,

FYI it counts the "matras" as separate character
ब- 1
हु- 2 (1+1)
त- 1
या- 2
रा- 2
ना- 2
ल- 1
ग- 1
ता- 2
है- 2
Plus the 3 spaces = 19
That's the point. The tool has no idea of the rules regarding how the matras are combined with the consonants or any of the other rules.

क is counted as 1 character.
कि is counted as 2 characters.
क्रि is counted as 4 characters.

Last edited by coconutpalm : 13th February 2018 at 08:39 PM.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our community
Dear OTs, could you tell me the restriction area of VSC in respect of society? if you elaborate it would be better for me and others!

love

Mav!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls