Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I want to give a suggestion.
Please make sure
All the judges understand Hindi, English, Hinglish and Devnagri All.
All judges means All judges, so that no story gets less points because one or two judges dont understand devnagri or hindi or english.

Old 12th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
I want to give a suggestion.
Please make sure
All the judges understand Hindi, English, Hinglish and Devnagri All.
All judges means All judges, so that no story gets less points because one or two judges dont understand devnagri or hindi or english.
once we allowed Devnagari means we are giving equal importance to that. Judges are known to all these languages and scripts.

BTW Thanks for suggestion

Old 12th February 2018
sarvatra vijay

interceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
once we allowed Devnagari means we are giving equal importance to that. Judges are known to all these languages and scripts.

ssaath hi saath vyakaran/ rason ka gyan bhi ho to sone pe suhaga .

जब एक हि उल्लु काफ़ी है बर्बाद गुलिस्तां करने को !
हर शाख पर उल्लु बैठें हो तो अंज़ाम ए चमन का क्या होगा !!

Old 12th February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:

That was my only concern.
And why this time incest love not allowed in VSC ?
Your MCs are saying that do not post incest romance in VSC.
Edit : They are also saying that sex scene not allowed. Why ?

Edit 2 :. Is it allowed to use the words 'gand, choot, bhosdi, lund' in VSC Story ?

Please clear my doubts.
Please try to reposnd fast. So far the repond time is very slow.

Last edited by banned : 12th February 2018 at 09:25 PM.

Old 12th February 2018
Custom title

Salman ka driver is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Minato View Post
Rules are applicable to all the sections. VSC CC thread is not an exception. Report the posts which you find inappropriate and we will take the action accordingly.
Than why am i infracted. Any special rule for Vsc cc?

Old 12th February 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Dear Humtum/OT kya troll allowed hai VSC CC me ?? Agar haa to ok rakho apna contest agar na to action lo ham drama dekhne nahi aate hai vsc cc me

Kya hoga jab koi noob writer aakar ye sab dekhega to use kaisa feel hoga ?? Ya fir ye kah lo koi noob writer ko kisi ne troll kiya to tab kaisa lagega ??

Eak to pahle se hi halat kharab hai entry kam aate hai aur aab kitna enyry kam karwana cahte ho??

Bas itna bata do troll allowed hai ki nahi aur report me kya likhu?? Kal se 3 baar karke dekh liya kya fyada troll ka solution nahi nikalta hai sirf abusive words wale post ka solution nikalta hai

Old 12th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
That was my only concern.
And why this time incest love not allowed in VSC ?
Your MCs are saying that do not post incest romance in VSC.
Edit : They are also saying that sex scene not allowed. Why ?

Edit 2 :. Is it allowed to use the words 'gand, choot, bhosdi, lund' in VSC Story ?

Please clear my doubts.
Please try to reposnd fast. So far the repond time is very slow.
Love is blind without any boundaries. This is adult forum and all are adult and mature enough to understand the limitations of scene while write a romantic specially Valentine Story.

I think u have understood (or know better). As more focus on love and romance, we will welcome and appreciate without sex scene.

Old 12th February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

Quote:
Love is blind without any boundaries. This is adult forum and all are adult and mature enough to understand the limitations of scene while write a romantic specially Valentine Story.

I think u have understood (or know better). As more focus on love and romance, we will welcome and appreciate without sex scene.
HT, i am the voice of many people who dont understand the rules, who dont dare to ask queries.

Just like i suggested CA and Rooted to highlight "Incest is strictly not allowed" it will save time of many writers and Judges instead of getting disqualified because i know that many writers will post incest if you do not mention it.

So is the thing with adult words.

One more thing, is it allowed to have poster and/or images in story ?
If yes, the links would be counted as words or not ?

Old 12th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Dear Humtum/OT kya troll allowed hai VSC CC me ?? Agar haa to ok rakho apna contest agar na to action lo ham drama dekhne nahi aate hai vsc cc me

Kya hoga jab koi noob writer aakar ye sab dekhega to use kaisa feel hoga ?? Ya fir ye kah lo koi noob writer ko kisi ne troll kiya to tab kaisa lagega ??

Eak to pahle se hi halat kharab hai entry kam aate hai aur aab kitna enyry kam karwana cahte ho??

Bas itna bata do troll allowed hai ki nahi aur report me kya likhu?? Kal se 3 baar karke dekh liya kya fyada troll ka solution nahi nikalta hai sirf abusive words wale post ka solution nikalta hai
Trolling not allowed but not everything can be taken as trolling. VSC/usc is like festival and in cc thread all types of members either from story, pnv & nhb meet, greet and enjoy this event.

But again trolling /abuse can't be tolerated, use report button for it and if action not taken then inform me or any Sumo.

Old 12th February 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Trolling not allowed but not everything can be taken as trolling. VSC/usc is like festival and in cc thread all types of members either from story, pnv & nhb meet, greet and enjoy this event.

But again trolling /abuse can't be tolerated, use report button for it and if action not taken then inform me or any Sumo.
bhai aapka PM bhar jayega aap eak baar report hi check kar liya karo na thread ka ... khair kar dunga thanks

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls