Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
VSC CC Thread ke liye koi Special rule?? Trolling allowed ??

Old 7th February 2018
yippee ki yay motherfuc***

Charlie 007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Jaise hindi kr mul Font देवनगरी ko English font me likhte hai..... Kya thik ussi prakar English ko uske mul font me na likh kar kya देवनगरी font me likh sakte hain....
फार एकगझमपल लाईक दीस ,,,,काफी पाठकों को देवनागरी लिपि समझ मे नहीं आएगी इसलिए यह गलत होगा...
phakking jaliass Spammer Chaprassi...

Last edited by Charlie 007 : 7th February 2018 at 03:47 PM.

Old 7th February 2018
yippee ki yay motherfuc***

Charlie 007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
VSC CC Thread ke liye koi Special rule?? Trolling allowed ??
महोदय ट्रोल भी एक लिमिट तक अच्छा लगता है उससे ज्यादा नहीं ये बात हमेशा याद रखना ट्रोल उसी को करना जो उसे सहन कर सके वरन नहीं.
phakking jaliass Spammer Chaprassi...

Old 7th February 2018

nanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnanishitede has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Can the story have sex in it?

Old 7th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanishitede View Post
Can the story have sex in it?
No

Last edited by Rooted : 8th February 2018 at 07:05 AM.

Old 8th February 2018
~ Hold my hand ~
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Jaise hindi kr mul Font देवनगरी ko English font me likhte hai..... Kya thik ussi prakar English ko uske mul font me na likh kar kya देवनगरी font me likh sakte hain....
Wouldn't be that wired and hard in reading? Reading Hinglish is feasible, but English language in Devnagri fonts doesn't hold good in reading.

Last edited by Mak : 8th February 2018 at 12:28 AM.

Old 8th February 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
Not allowed
But sex is another part of love too

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 8th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
But sex is another part of love too
No means no

U can skip that 'another' part

Last edited by Rooted : 8th February 2018 at 08:14 AM.

Old 8th February 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
" In order to give Fair Chance to others. The previous Dibba/Award holders will not get the Winner prize. The prize will be given to next best entry."

Dear admin team,

I think the above rule removes the benchmark set by the previous winner. It also demotivates him/her to improve upon his own previous entry.

This to a certain extent de-enriches the contest.

Also, the contest focus for the would be winners gets a bit lax once the previous best is out.

Just a food for thought.

Trambak

Old 8th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
" In order to give Fair Chance to others. The previous Dibba/Award holders will not get the Winner prize. The prize will be given to next best entry."

Dear admin team,

I think the above rule removes the benchmark set by the previous winner. It also demotivates him/her to improve upon his own previous entry.

This to a certain extent de-enriches the contest.

Also, the contest focus for the would be winners gets a bit lax once the previous best is out.

Just a food for thought.

Trambak
Dear Trambak,

IMHO writers feel satisfied once someone like their story either in contest or in story section. They participate to win for sure as these contest can give them more exposure and fame.

We know few winners are so good, if we allow them to win contest then new writers can't get a chance and purpose to provide a platform to all writers to achieve success and fame in xossip become limited to few repeated winners. We are not denying Winner's entry thread in contest but keeping as "non-competing " as they are at higher level and consider as legend for these contest.

In your case, you won USC but not VSC means you can participate in this contest like others and compete too . We are looking forward a fabulous romantic story from you

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls