Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th February 2018
No Existence~Just an illusion
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
So after reading. All conversations about incest could i able to write a story about mom son marriage and i hope if i not add sex it will be allowed
As said above, we have no restrictions about the genre. It's up to writer in what he have interests and what he wishes to write. just simple.

Old 18th February 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
As said above, we have no restrictions about the genre. It's up to writer in what he have interests and what he wishes to write. just simple.
can't you answer me in just yes or no .:

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 18th February 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
can't you answer me in just yes or no .:
Yes.

Put all your romantic touch to it. Waiting for your 2nd story

Old 18th February 2018
:known stranger:
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
So after reading. All conversations about incest could i able to write a story about mom son marriage and i hope if i not add sex it will be allowed
If that's the best you can think of then why not Go ahead

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 20th February 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
pond mara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
gand mara**
Aur ye mujhe gali de raha hai

1) TIMS ~ 2

2) उनसे कहना- आई एम सॉरी

3) प्रतिज्ञा

WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI

Last edited by Ag Mahan : 20th February 2018 at 03:00 PM.

Old 20th February 2018
World is very nice..but im not
  Councillor: Council Member      
vijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universe
Thanx.

Last edited by vijay2309 : 21st February 2018 at 10:38 PM.

Old 20th February 2018
vijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Bina matlab ke aise chutiyape kar raha koi action lo

Aur ye mujhe gali de raha hai
Carl ka is sab se koi lena dena nahi hai so please aadi apni report wapas le le.

Old 21st February 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
i requsted to ot make my entry as a nc .

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 25th February 2018
  Xossip Best Reader: Best reviewer for story contests    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
A few suggestions

I am getting an uneasy feeling that despite the storms that are being generated for VSC, the same is not translating to actual entries.

This is especially true for the English and many regional sections.

Hopefully, I shall be proved wrong and many entries would be submitted over the next four days and there wouldn't be any need for extension of dates.

It seems to me that most of the authors active on this forum are more comfortable with a bit of descriptions of explicit sex and a complete ban on that either demotivates them or makes it difficult to actually take out time and write, unlike USC.

So, is also the case with the readers. Afterall, authors are readers too. The forum ethos are strong on sex.

So, what can be done? From the discussions it looks that some middle ground may be required to be contemplated so as to remove the roadblock.

The VSC chit chat thread is very popular and well attended. That's a great testimony to the contest.

Clear instructions on inclusion and exclusions criteria of content in VSC can still be done and some additional time can be given to submit. And maybe for some authors to amend/edit their entry (one time) who have already submitted.

Decision can be taken on exclusion of depiction of explicit penetrative sex and other no-noes. Rest you can discuss within the OT. This will also clear the air on genres.

Each day, I check the threads and get a bit disappointed. Just imagine the state of the OT members who have been really working hard on it.

Also request all authors to contribute and make this contest a success.

With love to all.

Trambak

Last edited by Trambak : 25th February 2018 at 11:41 AM.

Old 25th February 2018
Kya mai apne alias se entry daal sakta hu...kyo wo contest ke liye valid hogi

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls